Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13084 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 680 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
Brooklyn, NY
United States
Member #113973
July 20, 2011
13055 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2015, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Change well you have been on a good ole winning streak lately...........that's cool.  Mrs D has been awful quiet lately thats scary. lol   Congrats change and hope some of us hit the winners circle tonight. 

MINK

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!  BOO!!!!   Scary huh????   LMAO!!!!    I'm watching YOU Mink!!!!   Red Devil

I bombed the pick 10 tonight.  lol   I'm hoping that the Take 5 is a little more gentle with me tonight!!!!   

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS!!!!!

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

United States
    Member #165376
    April 4, 2015
    508 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2015, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Mink I've been really hot on the scratch offs  hopefully someone will hit 5/5 tonight that would be awesome.

Good luck to all.Give5 hope you hit on the lottery. I've never played that.

I never gambled until I was 54 and never the scratch offs, I think this year maybe late last year I started to play those and have done well.

I love take5 don't know why, spend the most and have never came close to a 5/5/ 4/5 but I enjoy it the best.

Don't really like the numbers or the win4 to much work. tried them the first couple years did horrible!  but I'm getting better.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3193 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2015, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!  BOO!!!!   Scary huh????   LMAO!!!!    I'm watching YOU Mink!!!!   Red Devil

I bombed the pick 10 tonight.  lol   I'm hoping that the Take 5 is a little more gentle with me tonight!!!!   

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS!!!!!

Well hey Mrs D how ya doing sweetie?  lol   Yeah that Pick 10 game I like it but I don't like it.  I love it when there are a lot of numbas less than 30.  I have a wheel saved just 1 thru 30 and after each dwg I back test it to see how well I did.  I have found that if I play a LARGE wheel like $50 or more there are so many multiple winning tickets but I just don't have that kind of moolah to blow.  I am hoping for a decent windfall before school starts got the two granddaughters who will be wanting new school clothes and one is starting at the high school so you gotta be with the clic lol.  Back to Pick 10  when i update everyday I check the skips like you do and it seems like a lot of numba repeat day to day just don't know how many numbas to wheel.  I cannot control my urge to play the Take 5 or Pick 10 they both have multiple ways of winning.......oh shut up MINK lol.   So your watching me huh well girl I am watching you TOO.  Good luck tonight I am watching my Yankees trying real hard to lose 5 games in a row ......sucks.

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
        Member #161539
        December 3, 2014
        328 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2015, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Here are two other winners that won $100,000 twice in one day with Mass Cash in 2015. I'm in PA but if I was in MA or very close, this is where I would be putting my money. Maybe play five tickets with a set of numbers I like and hope for the best.

Sure would like to try it out or experiment.

3/17/2015     $100,000     Ramon Galleguillos     Roslingale     MA     Stop & Shop #001     Brookline
        3/17/2015     $100,000     Ramon Galleguillos     Roslingale     MA     Cummins Fruit & Vegetable     Roslindale     

02/04/2015     $100,000     Peter Bezzini     Somers     CT     Hampden Discount Liquors     Hampton     
        02/04/2015     $100,000     Peter Bezzini     Somers     CT     Hampden Discount Liquors     Hampton     

Along with Judie Devine ... they make it look "easy" !

CW

Watervliet, New York
          United States
          Member #1100
          February 2, 2003
          3193 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2015, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/12/15

02-07-11-12-20

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Bronx, NY
            United States
            Member #164554
            March 6, 2015
            795 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2015, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Hi guys I had all the numbers different line I had 02,20 in one line 7,11 line two 11,12 line three three fp ok I am happy I won the three fp what gets to me is why couldn't I put them in the same line anyways I am happy my studying paid off back to the charts.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
              NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3707 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2015, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Well G5 you have to start GREEN like you did with Take 5 and NO Advantage +  you can remember just picking numba's out of a hat etc... all you need is A+ it has all the data there for you.  Do you really want to drive to Mass a couple times a week to play it?  I am sorta close to Mass border but I don't think its worth it I would have to study another game and Take 5 eats up all my memory .........I am OLD and not sure if I am ever gonna hit that Take 5 JP  the ppl winning it all around me are pissing me off lol.  They will Pay so look out!  Anyway Good Luck to you and all that play.

MINK

Nah, I wouldn't drive to Mass a couple times per week just to play Mass Cash.  If it has an advance play option, (The Mass Lottery Website makes no mention of that) then the next time I'm up in Mass I'll get a few QP's and max out the advance play. 

If I was on the NY/Mass border then I'd definitely dump Take5 and play Mass Cash, but I live a solid hour and fifteen minutes drive from Great Barrington.  That's the closest Mass town I could buy tickets in.  You can get to Mass easier/quicker than I can with I-90 in your back yard, but even from The Capital District it isn't worth it.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3707 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2015, 5:46 am - IP Logged

I'm glad I really bombed on my LOTTO BLAST!

That's because it reminded me how STUPID it is to waste 20 bucks on Lotto!  I had 40 lines of QP's and the best I did was two numbers on three lines, which is worthless. 

Prepare to get even more pissed off Mink-Man!!! Somebody near you won again!  Yup Mink-Man that's right!  A Lotto subscriber and someone in Rensselaer County won 13 grand last night.  A winner was sold in Sand Lake that won second place. What gives with all these winners in and around Albany lately???  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY
                  United States
                  Member #167035
                  June 22, 2015
                  1340 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2015, 6:13 am - IP Logged

I'm glad I really bombed on my LOTTO BLAST!

That's because it reminded me how STUPID it is to waste 20 bucks on Lotto!  I had 40 lines of QP's and the best I did was two numbers on three lines, which is worthless. 

Prepare to get even more pissed off Mink-Man!!! Somebody near you won again!  Yup Mink-Man that's right!  A Lotto subscriber and someone in Rensselaer County won 13 grand last night.  A winner was sold in Sand Lake that won second place. What gives with all these winners in and around Albany lately???  G5

and 6 take 5 winners all around nyc 2 of them were qp's

that what sub means G5 :D - hard to believe the bonus went off two draws in a row yet the main jackpot still rolling

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3707 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2015, 6:29 am - IP Logged

Well G5 you have to start GREEN like you did with Take 5 and NO Advantage +  you can remember just picking numba's out of a hat etc... all you need is A+ it has all the data there for you.  Do you really want to drive to Mass a couple times a week to play it?  I am sorta close to Mass border but I don't think its worth it I would have to study another game and Take 5 eats up all my memory .........I am OLD and not sure if I am ever gonna hit that Take 5 JP  the ppl winning it all around me are pissing me off lol.  They will Pay so look out!  Anyway Good Luck to you and all that play.

MINK

Yes, you are OLD Minkski!! 

So am I.  But let me ask you a question.  When you look at the pictures of the people in "Winners Stories" haven't you noticed that many of the people who have won a JP are OLDER?  Sure, you do see younger faces in those pix, but the majority of them are elderly people.  And if you go to other state lottery websites, you'll see the same thing.  Why is that?  What would cause that?

I think I know.  Us old fogies are living on FIXED incomes.  And incomes that are probably smaller than the income we had when we were working.  Yes, I know, right now, neither of us is living on a fixed income. But we're probably closer to living on a fixed incomes than we know.  It's sad to say or think it, but my feeling is that many people don't have at least the same amount of money coming in when they hit the golden years as they did when they were working.  To keep the same quality of life or lifestyle in retirement that people had while they were working means they have to save a very big pile of money for retirement. But the reality is many people did not do that because they couldn't.  Or maybe they had some kind of financial problem while working that was no fault of their own.  (People do get laid off)

So if you're an old guy, your Social Security and pension aren't enough to live on, and you don't have a huge nest egg, where else can you get money from besides the lottery?  A guy could keep on working, but sooner or later old age and/or his health wont allow him to do that.  Then what? 

Right now, I'm playing the lottery because I can.  I enjoy it, it's my hobby.  Maybe I'll win a JP, but I probably wont.  But the day may come that I'll play the lottery because I think I have to in order to just to live. I really hope it never gets to that point, but Hey! Ya never know.  G5

United States
                      Member #165376
                      April 4, 2015
                      508 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2015, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Here is my winner from last night not doing the snoop dance it was a qp and only 16.00, if I would've picked the numbers I don't care how little I would enjoy it more but a qp........... any way the 5.00  I had turns into a scratch off 50.00 winner and I take 10 and buy 10 qps for take5 and win 16.00 and 3 qps plus have 40 in my pocket, wish all my investments worked out that well.

Congratulations to all winners. Give5 sorry about your lotto.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Bronx, NY
                        United States
                        Member #164554
                        March 6, 2015
                        795 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2015, 8:00 am - IP Logged

One of the winners was from my corner bodega I am going to investigate who won lmao 200 dyckman street, New York anyways I hope is one of my friends that won who always play around the same time I play. Anyways I prefer to be old and wise than young and reckless, LC you had all the winners just in different lines at least you got $16 dollars back you are so close to that jackpot you are going to get it pretty soon I only got three Fp.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                          Whiskey Island
                          United States
                          Member #90216
                          April 24, 2010
                          12752 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2015, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

14 - 15 - 17 - 21 - 26
                          14 - 15 - 17 - 21 - 30
                          14 - 15 - 17 - 26 - 27
                          14 - 15 - 17 - 26 - 30
                          14 - 15 - 17 - 26 - 37
                          14 - 15 - 17 - 27 - 30
                          14 - 15 - 17 - 30 - 37
                          14 - 15 - 21 - 26 - 27
                          14 - 15 - 21 - 26 - 30
                          14 - 15 - 21 - 26 - 37
                          14 - 15 - 21 - 27 - 30
                          14 - 15 - 21 - 30 - 37
                          14 - 15 - 26 - 27 - 30
                          14 - 15 - 26 - 27 - 37
                          14 - 15 - 26 - 30 - 37
                          14 - 15 - 27 - 30 - 37
                          14 - 17 - 21 - 26 - 27
                          14 - 17 - 21 - 26 - 30
                          14 - 17 - 21 - 26 - 37
                          14 - 17 - 21 - 27 - 30
                          14 - 17 - 21 - 30 - 37
                          14 - 17 - 26 - 27 - 30
                          14 - 17 - 26 - 27 - 37
                          14 - 17 - 26 - 30 - 37
                          14 - 17 - 27 - 30 - 37
                          14 - 21 - 26 - 27 - 30
                          14 - 21 - 26 - 27 - 37
                          15 - 17 - 21 - 26 - 30
                          15 - 17 - 26 - 27 - 30
                          15 - 17 - 26 - 30 - 37
                          15 - 21 - 26 - 27 - 30

Watervliet, New York
                            United States
                            Member #1100
                            February 2, 2003
                            3193 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2015, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/13/15

17-19-20-21-33

MINK

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3707 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2015, 7:36 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/13/15

17-19-20-21-33

MINK

For what it's worth, that was the 4th time #33 hit this month.  #22 has also hit four times this month.  Because we're almost halfway through the month, both of them have the best shot at hitting eight or more times this month and being the hits leader for the month.

Sine I first began tracking hits per month, I've noticed that for any given number to hit at least eight times per month, it usually does either one of two things.

Those two things are:

1.)  It hits often early in the month.  (Like three or four times in the first week of the month, but that didn't happen this month for either #22 or #33.)

2.)  It has four hits by the middle of the month. (That's the situation #22 and #33 are currently in)

So my guess is one or the other will get hot during the last two weeks of August and be the hits leader with eight or more hits.  I'll have both of them on my tickets, but I wont play them both on the same line very much.  I will play them together on a few lines, but more often than not, I'll just have one of them on a line. 

To be fair, I've seen a number triple up (double repeat) late in the month, and take the top spot in terms of hits. But from what I've seen, that situation doesn't happen as much as the above two situations does.  G5

Page 680 of 873