Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13083 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by sam9009.

Page 677 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3706 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2015, 6:27 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/9/15

02-10-14-36-39

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

Picked off another 3 bagger.   Good for $24.50 

I could get used to this!  Had the 2 10 and 36 on the same line.  Pic to follow later. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #161539
    December 3, 2014
    328 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2015, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Mink, my thanks to you and everybody else for the congrats....

Yeah, I gotta stick with C4L for a while because you're right that 42 aint done yet.  G5

G5 ... Congrads on the 42 hit with C4L ... speaking of numbers in sequence, like all those 7's that popped out.

Mink mentioned about all the winners ... this happened in PA in 2004 with the Cash 5 ... all 5 spaced numbers hit that night ... like playing "Hide and Seek" when you were a kid.

There were tons of winners and everybody got very little money ... if I was one of those winners and went to bed that night thinking ... "I finally hit some serious money !" ... then you check the next day and instead of thousands, you only get $439.00 ... here are the Cash 5 results for 06 Feb 2004 and then I put the Cash 5 results for yesterday, which are more normal ... either no winners or 1 or 2 winners.

Cash 5

02/06/2004
    Winning Numbers: 05  10  15  20  25

242 players matched 5, each receiving $439.00
    402 players matched 4, each receiving $110.50
    6269 players matched 3, each receiving $7.50
    56593 players matched 2, each receiving $1.00   

Cash 5

08/09/2015
    Winning Numbers: 03  09  15  22  43

0 players matched 5, jackpot rolls to $225,000.00
    44 players matched 4, each receiving $232.50
    1,572 players matched 3, each receiving $11.00
    19,799 players matched 2, each receiving $1.00   

Yes, it's always best to not play common sets of numbers. Most people will never win a jackpot in their lifetime but if you do finally win one ... you don't want hundreds of other people also winning.

Best of luck ... G5, congrads on the Take 5 win also ... you're on a roll.

CW

NY
      United States
      Member #167035
      June 22, 2015
      1340 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2015, 6:31 am - IP Logged

wow 439 dollars for 5/5 - know pa payouts are pretty bad for 3 and 4/5 tho

United States
        Member #161539
        December 3, 2014
        328 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2015, 6:43 am - IP Logged

wow 439 dollars for 5/5 - know pa payouts are pretty bad for 3 and 4/5 tho

Yellow ... yes, I was surprised the next day when I saw how many people were playing that set of numbers.

Here's results for the Treasure Hunt on 12 Dec 2010 when 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 came out.

Treasure Hunt

12/04/2010

Winning Numbers: 01  02  03  04  05

49 players matched 5, each receiving $1,266.00
        117 players matched 4, each receiving $100.00
        1,827 players matched 3, each receiving $6.00
        13,940 players matched 2, each receiving $1.00

Not much of a "jackpot" win there also.

Here are the TH results for yesterday ... more normal results.

Treasure Hunt

08/09/2015

Winning Numbers: 07  10  23  28  30

1 players matched 5, each receiving $10,129.00
        48 players matched 4, each receiving $100.00
        1,091 players matched 3, each receiving $6.00
        8,283 players matched 2, each receiving $1.00

I just find it hard to fathom that so many people play these sets of numbers.

CW

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3706 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2015, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Picked off another 3 bagger.   Good for $24.50 

I could get used to this!  Had the 2 10 and 36 on the same line.  Pic to follow later. G5

Here's my latest 3 bagger....

The secret to my success lately is that is that I've been playing numbers that have yet to hit in August.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3706 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2015, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Here's my latest 3 bagger....

The secret to my success lately is that is that I've been playing numbers that have yet to hit in August.

Something crazy happened with this winner.

I was going to play the above set of numbers on Saturday, but I ended not playing them. I played them on Sunday instead. 

I had my playslip filled out on Saturday before we left to go shopping over in Massachusetts.  I had planned to use it while we were driving over to Mass.  I was gonna stop in a gas station just before we crossed the border into Mass.  But I forgot to bring the slip! I left it lying on the kitchen table.  So I decided that I'll just use it on Sunday..... BTW, had I bought a ticket with it on Saturday, I wouldn't have even won a FP!  Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you!!  Guess I got the bear this time..... G5

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3706 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2015, 7:40 am - IP Logged

If this forum isn't positive proof that players CAN hit the lottery more often by studying the numbers, then I don't know what would be.

Many people claim that it can't be done, that it's all just random good luck. 

Well then, if it's such random good luck, why is it that LooseChange1, GiveFive, mrsD, Mink404ski, yellowpig, ElinaSammy and a few others I cant remember have consistently won money with a frequency not seen or enjoyed by many other players?  Answer me that!

While I never like to toot my own horn, I'd just like to say my hat is off to all of us!! Congrats to you all and best of luck in the future.  G5

United States
                Member #165376
                April 4, 2015
                508 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2015, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Congratulations to all winners. give5 talk about being on a roll!!!

the only roll I've come close to this week is a hamburger roll lol.

had a fp. everyone enjoy your day.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Bronx, NY
                  United States
                  Member #164554
                  March 6, 2015
                  795 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2015, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Congratulations to all winners. give5 talk about being on a roll!!!

the only roll I've come close to this week is a hamburger roll lol.

had a fp. everyone enjoy your day.

Congrats G5 on your win, yes we going to win that Jackpot statistics don't lie, is just putting them all in the same line is the trick I had all 2,10,14,36,39 just all numbers in different lines I don't get mad I get happy because it means I am getting closer maybe if I would of played more money I would of won who knows but I play five dollars in take five yesterday and I played pick 10 I had all ten numbers just in different lines I don't get discouraged I get happy because I know I am getting closer at least I won $10 dollars back in the pick 10 7/10. I have so many charts and notebooks and ideas it is going to pay out in the end it is all just a matter of time, patience, and trust in my intuition. LC I click on your reply by mistake I was agreeing with G5 and the charts sorry.

Bronx, NY
                    United States
                    Member #164554
                    March 6, 2015
                    795 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2015, 11:26 am - IP Logged

There is this member on LP his name is luckyloser this is his signature I find it interesting especially the part about the lottery which I think is true.

Math: The Science of Patterns.

Numbers: The Universal Language.

Timing: The Measurable Duration.

Lotto System: Mathematical Poetry.

Bronx, NY
                      United States
                      Member #164554
                      March 6, 2015
                      795 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2015, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Another member stoopendaal posted this yesterday which made me realize it is worth it having the lottery as my hobby even if some in my family find it a waste a time or call me a dreamer.

By Stoopendaal 

Trying to predict the lottery is a waste of time but that does not mean that we can't play smarter. Study
                      the data and then make your best guess. Forget the odds, don't apply to much math and trust your
                      gut instincts.

United States
                        Member #165376
                        April 4, 2015
                        508 Posts
                        Posted: August 10, 2015, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

not playing tonight but won on the mid day numbers box 40.00 and a 50.00 scratch off. my take5  have not been profitable lately so taking a break. good luck to all.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/226512/last link to scratch off

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/292314/4228645  link to numbers pic

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3706 Posts
                          Posted: August 10, 2015, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Another member stoopendaal posted this yesterday which made me realize it is worth it having the lottery as my hobby even if some in my family find it a waste a time or call me a dreamer.

By Stoopendaal 

Trying to predict the lottery is a waste of time but that does not mean that we can't play smarter. Study
                          the data and then make your best guess. Forget the odds, don't apply to much math and trust your
                          gut instincts.

So they call you a "dreamer", do they Sammy??

Well, that's what my family calls me!  And do you know what?  THEY"RE RIGHT!!   I sure as hell am a dreamer! If it wasn't for the fact that I dream about hitting a big pile of cash, life wouldn't be half as much fun as it is!

And yes, it's a HOBBY!!!   I'm soooooooooo glad you called it a "hobby", because that's exactly how I think of it too. It's a FUN hobby, one that I've won a few bucks doing, and one that I might win a LOT of bucks doing!

I have a good friend at work.  He plays Take5 quite a bit too, but he does NOT win as often as I do.  And he has said to me: "I cant understand why you're so lucky. I hardly ever hit a FP!"  I've tried to tell him why. I gave him extra copies of Lotto Stats and Lotto News that I had, I told him about the Lottery Post, and I even told him about my spreadsheets.  Do you think he's ever asked to see them? Not a chance.  I asked him if he'd ever gotten around to reading those Lotto Stat's/News issues I gave him.  Know what his answer was?  It was; "Well, I was going to read them when I found the time, but my wife threw them out because they were just laying around for so long."  He's never gonna hit it big!  He did hit a 4/5 in T5 a very long time ago, but that was nothing but dumb luck. 

I can understand why I'm "so lucky".  I bet you can too. Keep dreaming Sammy!  I aint never gonna stop dreamin'.  G5

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3706 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2015, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Something else too....

We all have something in common and that's that we all are very knowledgable players.  We all believe that it can be done.  You wouldn't read this forum if you didn't believe that.

Will somebody here hit a JP?  I sure as hell hope so!  I wanna rub it in some people's faces if I do win.  (That'd mainly be my mathematician daughter.  She's big on telling me "it's all just randomness, nothing more, nothing less")

One more thing about my buddy at work.  Know what he does?  He has a set of "My numbers."  He hardly ever plays any other numbers other than "his numbers".  I once asked him if he knew whether or not all five of his numbers had ever been drawn in T5, and if they had, did he NOT play them that day?  He didn't know if they'd ever been drawn, and said "So I don't worry about that."   And then he said: "Anyway, I don't know how the hell you could ever find out if they have been drawn."

Because he wont tell me what his personal numbers are, I can't search Advantage Plus so as to deliver the bad news if they've ever hit. (Which is something I'd DEFINITELY do!)  I didn't tell him about A+, or even that I have it installed on my PC. But then, knowing that there are 44 sets of five numbers that have been drawn twice over the entire history of Take5 makes me believe he aint as shirt outta luck as he otherwise could be.  I never bothered to tell him about the 44 sets of duplicate sets of five either.  He probably wouldn't believe that it's true. G5

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                              Brooklyn, NY
                              United States
                              Member #113973
                              July 20, 2011
                              13055 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2015, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Let's see if I can catch something tonight other than a cold.  LOL    Since there were no 20's last night I am wheeling the 20's along with power numbers 12 & 38.  I'm only making a small amount of lines probably 8 or 17, not sure yet what I want to spend. 

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS TONIGHT!!!!    WE CAN AND WILL Get a jackpot one night!!!!! 

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

Page 677 of 873