Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13093 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 675 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
11983 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2015, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Play For Any # Of Draws

08-25-29-30-35
04-11-21-24-25
01-08-15-21-27
10-17-19-25-32
01-04-16-25-30
04-16-22-31-33
02-21-22-23-28
15-17-24-28-31
10-15-18-23-29
02-08-10-21-26

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3709 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2015, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Well after my big C4L win last nite, I decided to try something different.  I decided to do this because I think I'm too disciplined in my approach to what I think my T5 lines should look like. 

I picked a bunch of numbers and played 'em in ways that I normally don't or wouldn't even consider playing.  I got some real funky looking lines in for tonite.  They're kinda "QP-esque"....  They almost like like your typical average ugly QP, 'cept I picked 'em.

I got lines with three singles, 4 odd/1 even, all odd, all high numbers, things like that.  Weird stuff that I NEVER do.  We'll see how this works out.  Who knows?  Maybe I'm about to get super hot and kick some serious T5 a$$.  Yeah right. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3193 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 8/7/15

09-24-25-31-33

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3709 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2015, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Well after my big C4L win last nite, I decided to try something different.  I decided to do this because I think I'm too disciplined in my approach to what I think my T5 lines should look like. 

I picked a bunch of numbers and played 'em in ways that I normally don't or wouldn't even consider playing.  I got some real funky looking lines in for tonite.  They're kinda "QP-esque"....  They almost like like your typical average ugly QP, 'cept I picked 'em.

I got lines with three singles, 4 odd/1 even, all odd, all high numbers, things like that.  Weird stuff that I NEVER do.  We'll see how this works out.  Who knows?  Maybe I'm about to get super hot and kick some serious T5 a$$.  Yeah right. G5

Ya know, it feels pretty good when you look at the very first line on your ticket and you see three of your numbers match three of the numbers drawn!  Especially when your playing with Cuomo's money!!!

I had 7 16 24 25 33 on that line which is good for $23.50!!

So it kinda looks to me like my new playin' strategy worked.  From now on, I'm NOT goin' with my gut.  If my gut says I like a number I aint gonna play it.   If I say to myself "That number's so ugly that nobody would play it!" I'm playin' it. 

Ugly lookin' lines here I come!!!  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
          Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #113973
          July 20, 2011
          13055 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2015, 9:27 am - IP Logged

more playing money for this weekend!  $47 isn't bad at all!!!! 

CONGRATS TO ALL OTHER WINNERS!!!!! 

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

United States
            Member #165376
            April 4, 2015
            508 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2015, 9:56 am - IP Logged

more playing money for this weekend!  $47 isn't bad at all!!!! 

CONGRATS TO ALL OTHER WINNERS!!!!! 

WTG enjoy the fruits of your labor.. to all the winners Give5 that's twice this week on a roll

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3709 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2015, 10:16 am - IP Logged

WTG enjoy the fruits of your labor.. to all the winners Give5 that's twice this week on a roll

Hokie smoke Bullwinkle!

Congrats to you too LC!

And just in case anybody thinks I'm full of Donkey Dust, here's a pic of my winner!

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3709 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2015, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Know what I did at work yesterday???

Due to my 108 dollar win in C4L, I changed my password on all the systems that I logon to to; Cash4L1fe!

It wouldn't take it the first few times I tried it, it said that my password "violated the required syntax rules"... It said I needed a "special character" and various other things stupid things... It told me it wasn't "strong enough".  I finally got it to take it though!

Pretty slick, dontcha think??  G5

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3709 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2015, 11:35 am - IP Logged

I hate to disappoint mrsD, but the singles continue to be awful dogs.  Sooner or later they gotta break out, but just when they're gonna do it is the question.  And I have no clue when it's gonna happen.

But here's something I should pass on to everyone:

There's been almost 1100 balls drawn this year. (Tonite, the 1100th ball will pop out of the drum)

Of that 1100, almost 600 of them have either been a number in the tens or the twenty's.  (292 & 293)  That's 54% of all the balls drawn this year.  The singles have performed the worst with 247, and the thirty's have been so-so with 263.  So I'm goin' with the flow and playing the tens and twenty's more than the singles and the thirty's. 

For instance, for tonite, I picked every ten and twenty that has yet to pop in August.  That's the reason why I hit three numbers last nite; I played the 23 & 24 and got lucky with the 33.   G5

NY
                    United States
                    Member #167035
                    June 22, 2015
                    1340 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2015, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

I hate to disappoint mrsD, but the singles continue to be awful dogs.  Sooner or later they gotta break out, but just when they're gonna do it is the question.  And I have no clue when it's gonna happen.

But here's something I should pass on to everyone:

There's been almost 1100 balls drawn this year. (Tonite, the 1100th ball will pop out of the drum)

Of that 1100, almost 600 of them have either been a number in the tens or the twenty's.  (292 & 293)  That's 54% of all the balls drawn this year.  The singles have performed the worst with 247, and the thirty's have been so-so with 263.  So I'm goin' with the flow and playing the tens and twenty's more than the singles and the thirty's. 

For instance, for tonite, I picked every ten and twenty that has yet to pop in August.  That's the reason why I hit three numbers last nite; I played the 23 & 24 and got lucky with the 33.   G5

haha except for the 6 think the singles have been pretty cold - even the 6 has gone cold lately when was its last hit 7/1?

and nice 3/5s for everyone had 2 3/5 once mrsd but was only for 21.50 each

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3709 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2015, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Lotto's at 32.5 million, but that's a big bunch of Bull Jive!

That's the annuity value, and at my age I aint takin' no stinkin' annuity.  So the cash value is less. Not sure what the cash value is, but if it's 20 million, after taxes you'd net maybe 14 million. 

But I'd take it!  Just sayin'.... G5

NY
                        United States
                        Member #167035
                        June 22, 2015
                        1340 Posts
                        Posted: August 8, 2015, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Lotto's at 32.5 million, but that's a big bunch of Bull Jive!

That's the annuity value, and at my age I aint takin' no stinkin' annuity.  So the cash value is less. Not sure what the cash value is, but if it's 20 million, after taxes you'd net maybe 14 million. 

But I'd take it!  Just sayin'.... G5

well lotto annuity goes up in payments as the years progress such as mm and pb

the scratch offs you get the same amount per year so doing the calculations annuity only good for periods of low inflation and although inflation has been low it probably will not stay low for 20-25 years but you have to know what you doing with the money if you take lump sum not throw 9 million away at a deadbeat boyfriend who in and out of jail

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Bronx, NY
                          United States
                          Member #164554
                          March 6, 2015
                          798 Posts
                          Posted: August 8, 2015, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Cuomo's money had me laughing congrats G5 on your wins you deserve it.

NY
                            United States
                            Member #167035
                            June 22, 2015
                            1340 Posts
                            Posted: August 8, 2015, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Cuomo's money had me laughing congrats G5 on your wins you deserve it.

Jester much more creative than house money

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12758 Posts
                              Posted: August 8, 2015, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

1 - 10 - 18 - 23 - 30

Page 675 of 873