Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13076 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by GiveFive.

Page 669 of 872
PrintE-mailLink
mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
Brooklyn, NY
United States
Member #113973
July 20, 2011
13054 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2015, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

i know where the claim centers are the closest one to me is empire city

but i want a big win so i have a reason to visit one - that is what i was going for

and resorts world is also where someone hit the 7M on the golden ticket - think they had a few take 5 5/5 as well

I wasn't sure what you meant so that's why I posted that.  lol....    But I can't wait for the day I hit a really BIG one so I can go there again!!!!   

It would really be GREAT if many of us here, or ALL of us here hit BIG and went to collect around the same time!  I think we are due for a nice group hit!  LOL

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS TONIGHT!!!!!

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3192 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2015, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

nice info mink and what if wawa or something decides to expand in NY and keep the $100 payout limit then the gaming commission won't let them have a license?

and aren't the commissions not that much on selling lottery tickets in the first place

meanwhile back to take 5 - have a feeling either 2 or 20 will appear tonight then again probably not since have been wrong about the 19 sum in win4 for the past 2 weeks

YP yup all over the 2 & 20 as I love betting on the long shots .... some times I do good some times not lol.  The NYL would not no part of wawa whatever the hell that is.  Got me some partial QP's tonight.  Good luck everyone!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
      Member #165376
      April 4, 2015
      508 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2015, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Yes they have to pay but this is by my house and this station can pay cash but wont

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
        Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3192 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2015, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

YP yup all over the 2 & 20 as I love betting on the long shots .... some times I do good some times not lol.  The NYL would not no part of wawa whatever the hell that is.  Got me some partial QP's tonight.  Good luck everyone!

MINK

NY Take 5 results for 8/2/15

08-15-22-32-35  nada! Scared

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
          Member #165376
          April 4, 2015
          508 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2015, 12:20 am - IP Logged

waiting until morning to do snoopy dance but had the 8 22 32 will post picture later

congratulations to all winners

United States
            Member #165376
            April 4, 2015
            508 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2015, 4:48 am - IP Logged

waiting until morning to do snoopy dance but had the 8 22 32 will post picture later

NY
              United States
              Member #167035
              June 22, 2015
              1340 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2015, 6:29 am - IP Logged

nice lc - $23.50

and getting a money order for the balance above $50 even if it was say a $60 winner is downright ridiculous

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3702 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2015, 6:42 am - IP Logged

I posted this info a while back but stuff disappears .............I used to run these machines at a Mom & Pop store I talked the store owner to get a lottery machine in the store it would generate more business.  We both went to the class in Albany on how to operate the various types of bets etc....   the NYL says that when you become an agent you MUST pay out winnings that are up to $600 and less no questions asked . If an agent say they cannot payout they are full of Shi*  they normally say come back at end of day or later in the day they should have the cash on hand they take in lots of cash upfront from us players.  If in fact they refuse to pay you you can turn that store/agent in and they could lose their license and those lottery machines and even the scratch offs.  Those agents have to pay out if they can take your moolah then they can pay out the moolah.   To file a complaint call  518-388-3300  Schenectady HQ's and listen to the long menu it sucks but you can make life miserable for any of these slacker agents out there.

MINK

How come my avatars do not animate anymore????

I just cant figure out why a retailer wouldn't want to pay out 500 bucks if they have the cash on hand. Makes no sense to me.  The Stewart's Shop near me is a very busy store.  There's no way I'd believe they don't have enough cash on hand.  It's not that I've heard that store doesn't like to pay out larger hits, but there just has to be an awful lot of cash in that store.   

I get the fact that many stores have a safe a clerk cant open, and that cash is deliberately kept as low as possible because a robber cant steal what the store doesn't have. (BTW - banks do the same thing.  Due to the large use of debit cards to pay for items people buy in stores, banks have less cash on hand than they ever did.  The most cash in a bank isn't at the teller's window, it's in the ATM.  That's why ATM's have become a favorite target of thieves, and a bank robbers take isn't what it was years ago.)  But why a convenience store would say they "cant" cash a larger hit is something I'm struggling with. 

Anyway, this is good info to know.  If I'm ever lucky enough to hit for 4 or 5 hundred bucks, I'll head for a supermarket and skip the convenience stores. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3702 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2015, 7:08 am - IP Logged

MINK

Yeah that 2 and 20 are definitely longshots.  But right now, neither of them has passed their all-time high skip which is 51 draws for each of them.

A "Wawa", Minkster, is a convenience store.  You've never been in one, but oh yes you have.  First time I ever saw one was last month while I was on vaca in NJ.  They aint around here.  I left the one I went into  completely unimpressed.  That's the joint I went in to cash a two dollar Jersey Cash5 winner and the first clerk I spoke to didn't know how to do it.  The second clerk cashed the ticket and pointed at a lottery vending machine when I told her I wanted a 2 dollar Jersey Cash5 QP instead of two bucks.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY
                    United States
                    Member #167035
                    June 22, 2015
                    1340 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2015, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Yeah that 2 and 20 are definitely longshots.  But right now, neither of them has passed their all-time high skip which is 51 draws for each of them.

A "Wawa", Minkster, is a convenience store.  You've never been in one, but oh yes you have.  First time I ever saw one was last month while I was on vaca in NJ.  They aint around here.  I left the one I went into  completely unimpressed.  That's the joint I went in to cash a two dollar Jersey Cash5 winner and the first clerk I spoke to didn't know how to do it.  The second clerk cashed the ticket and pointed at a lottery vending machine when I told her I wanted a 2 dollar Jersey Cash5 QP instead of two bucks.

the PA ones are better - when a new one opens they give u 10 days of free coffee plus they have good hoagies and cheap gas

well u can always not play lotto at wawa

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3702 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2015, 7:15 am - IP Logged

the PA ones are better - when a new one opens they give u 10 days of free coffee plus they have good hoagies and cheap gas

well u can always not play lotto at wawa

Good hoagies and cheap gas YP???

Sheeeeeeeee-it! I don't have to drive all the way to PA to get that!!

But I would drive to PA to get me a Millionaire Raffle ticket!  Which is exactly what I did in June, 'cept I went into a Turkey Hill gas station to buy 'em.  G5

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3702 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2015, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Good hoagies and cheap gas YP???

Sheeeeeeeee-it! I don't have to drive all the way to PA to get that!!

But I would drive to PA to get me a Millionaire Raffle ticket!  Which is exactly what I did in June, 'cept I went into a Turkey Hill gas station to buy 'em.  G5

And don't ask me how I made out with my PA Millionaire Raffle tickets YP, cuz that's another great big "Sheeeeeeee-it!" G5

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3702 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2015, 8:30 am - IP Logged

The Minkster says "Nada!"   But I know diffrently:

Checkout where one of last nites two JP winners was sold;

Winning Counties: SARATOGA (QP), ALBANY ,
                          Retailer Locations:
                          • CUMBERLAND FARMS #1590 , 451 GEYSER ROAD , BALLSTON SPA
                          • STEWART'S SHOPS #201 , 2488 2ND AVE , WATERVLIET

So while the Mink-man is hiding the real truth, we all need to get into our cars and head for The Minkster's house to collect our fair share!!   I'm on my way Mink-man and I'd appreciate all small bills,  nothing larger than a fifty!  Thank you.  G5

NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #90535
                            April 29, 2010
                            11978 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2015, 9:38 am - IP Logged

02 08 10 11 30

04 23 24 25 28

04 06 15 17 24

04 10 13 23 24

05 13 17 20 25

02 06 11 28 31

02 13 16 22 26

08 19 24 27 28

06 18 23 25 28

09 12 17 18 21

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

NEW YORK
                              United States
                              Member #90535
                              April 29, 2010
                              11978 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2015, 9:39 am - IP Logged

11-14-21-33-34
                              06-11-19-27-30
                              04-06-17-31-34
                              04-20-22-29-32
                              06-12-15-18-26
                              06-07-09-27-32
                              09-25-28-31-39
                              06-26-30-33-38
                              10-13-15-27-35
                              12-15-25-31-35

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

Page 669 of 872