Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13052 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by sam9009.

Page 700 of 871
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #167035
June 22, 2015
1340 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2015, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

no 23 tonight - numbers were 7 9 10 14 32

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3186 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2015, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/22/15

07-09-10-14-32 ......the 23 just tied a 23 yr record for skips (53) ... play it!

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Bronx, NY
      United States
      Member #164554
      March 6, 2015
      781 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2015, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Two free plays for me I had 23 not 32 today.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Bronx, NY
        United States
        Member #164554
        March 6, 2015
        781 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2015, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Check this out Boy's and Girls!! 

If you thought The Old GiveFiver was nuts, now you know he really is!!  Yep, that's right, you're lookin' at two Mass Cash tix!  And they're good for tonite and tomorrow nite too!  See while The Cat's away, them mice gonna play!  The Mrs G5'er is up in Buffalo for the next few days on business.  So since The G5'er is all alone and don't have nobody to talk to, he decided to make a quick run up to Great Barrington for some Mass Cash tix!! 

Of course I aint all that crazy.....  cuz I checked out Advanatge Plus for my numbers as I don't track Mass Cash like I do Take5..  And Mass Cash is a 5/35 matrix, so the odds of winning a JP are 324,612 to 1.....  PLUS... if you hit the JP, it's $100,000 and it's NOT pari-mutuel which means everybody with 5 numbers gets a hundred grand...... The Old G5'er is crazy like a FOX!  G5

Good luck G5.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3692 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Good luck G5.

Thanks Sammy!  But best I had was two numbers.  Maybe I'll get hit by "the lightnin'" tonite!

My wife is up in Buffalo, which is located in Erie County!  A lotta T5 winners come out of Erie County, so I'm going to call her and have her buy me a five dollar T5 QP while she's there.  (I always buy tickets when I'm in NYC for the same reason, lots of winners are sold in NYC)  She's driving home tomorrow, so I'll have her buy it tomorrow.....

That's IF she'll actually do it....  buyin' me a lottery ticket aint an easy thing to get her to do!  I gotta make all kinds of promises to her like I'll share any/all of the money I won with her - 50/50, that I'll make the bed for a week, that I'll sweep the kitchen floor, that I'll cook dinner for a week, and that I'll do the laundry. 

On second thought, I aint gonna bother havin' her get me a ticket.  I got Mass Cash workin'.  I don't need no dam T5 lottery ticket from Erie County.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12729 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2015, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Next   3    Draws

5 - 20 - 26 - 35 - 36
            5 - 20 - 26 - 35 - 37
            5 - 20 - 26 - 36 - 37
            5 - 20 - 35 - 36 - 37
            20 - 26 - 35 - 36 - 37

United States
              Member #165376
              April 4, 2015
              508 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2015, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

just 5 qps tonite. Good luck to all

United States
                Member #165376
                April 4, 2015
                508 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2015, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

not a 23 in the bunch

NY
                  United States
                  Member #167035
                  June 22, 2015
                  1340 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2015, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

not a 23 in the bunch

that why going to do partial qp w 23 in every line tomorrow :D

if 23 out tonight will not play take 5 at all

Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3186 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/23/25

14-21-23-29-34  dam 23 pops 2 dam free plays 

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

NY
                      United States
                      Member #167035
                      June 22, 2015
                      1340 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2015, 6:18 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/23/25

14-21-23-29-34  dam 23 pops 2 dam free plays 

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

didn't play but at least i actually got 1 white ball on powerball which means nothing

wonder what the next longest out number now that 23 finally showed up

Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3186 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2015, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Next up is the 31 out 31 dwgs

MINK

United States
                          Member #165376
                          April 4, 2015
                          508 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2015, 7:26 am - IP Logged

minkster u nailed the 23 i didn't win anything but on the bright side ......oh wait I didn't win a thing lol everyone have a great day

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3692 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2015, 7:43 am - IP Logged

didn't play but at least i actually got 1 white ball on powerball which means nothing

wonder what the next longest out number now that 23 finally showed up

31 is the longest skip at 31 draws.....

Haven't been playing T5 due to my Massachusetts tickets, but that's over now.  Didn't win anything on them but had two numbers on one line last night in Mass Cash.  (That's good for absolutely nuthin', having 3 numbers will get you 10 bucks in Mass.  Players in Mass don't play Mass Cash for the low tier prizes, it's that $100,000 JP they're after)

OK back to NY and T5....   115 out of 150 balls have been drawn in Sept.  #'s 31 and 33 have yet to pop in Sept. I'd start playing them now.  At least one of them will hit very soon.  #33 is the second longest skip at 25 draws.

It's almost the end of the third quarter and #27 and #29 are the top dogs with 46 hits each in 2015.  #6 has stalled but it's in second place with 44 hits.  One of those three will be the hits leader in 2015.  #'s 24, 25, 17 & 11 are also good picks in October, November and December.  They all have at least 40 hits and will get to the high 50's in terms of the number of times they'll hit in 2015. 

On the other end of the spectrum #'s 28, 16, 34 and 4 are also good picks.  They have 23, 24, & 25 hits.  They'll hit another eight to ten times in Oct, Nov & Dec.  Thirty-three and thirty-four hits is usually what the low hitters do in a calendar year.  So you can see they've got another ten hits in them during the next 3 months. 

And last but not least......... My Erie County five dollah QP will arrive home late this afternoon.  I'll post a pic of it here.  I was sooooooooo surprised when The Mrs G5 only asked me "Do I have to buy it in Buffalo?  Why cant I stop on the way home in some town near the Finger Lakes and buy it?"  "Just do as I say!" is all I said to her, and lemme tell ya, that comment almost blew it for me.  "Hey! Don't push it! Do you want a ticket or NOT?" is all she said.  Ya know, after 35 years, a guy can easily tell when she's in the driver's seat.  Both literally and figuratively. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3692 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2015, 7:59 am - IP Logged

31 is the longest skip at 31 draws.....

Haven't been playing T5 due to my Massachusetts tickets, but that's over now.  Didn't win anything on them but had two numbers on one line last night in Mass Cash.  (That's good for absolutely nuthin', having 3 numbers will get you 10 bucks in Mass.  Players in Mass don't play Mass Cash for the low tier prizes, it's that $100,000 JP they're after)

OK back to NY and T5....   115 out of 150 balls have been drawn in Sept.  #'s 31 and 33 have yet to pop in Sept. I'd start playing them now.  At least one of them will hit very soon.  #33 is the second longest skip at 25 draws.

It's almost the end of the third quarter and #27 and #29 are the top dogs with 46 hits each in 2015.  #6 has stalled but it's in second place with 44 hits.  One of those three will be the hits leader in 2015.  #'s 24, 25, 17 & 11 are also good picks in October, November and December.  They all have at least 40 hits and will get to the high 50's in terms of the number of times they'll hit in 2015. 

On the other end of the spectrum #'s 28, 16, 34 and 4 are also good picks.  They have 23, 24, & 25 hits.  They'll hit another eight to ten times in Oct, Nov & Dec.  Thirty-three and thirty-four hits is usually what the low hitters do in a calendar year.  So you can see they've got another ten hits in them during the next 3 months. 

And last but not least......... My Erie County five dollah QP will arrive home late this afternoon.  I'll post a pic of it here.  I was sooooooooo surprised when The Mrs G5 only asked me "Do I have to buy it in Buffalo?  Why cant I stop on the way home in some town near the Finger Lakes and buy it?"  "Just do as I say!" is all I said to her, and lemme tell ya, that comment almost blew it for me.  "Hey! Don't push it! Do you want a ticket or NOT?" is all she said.  Ya know, after 35 years, a guy can easily tell when she's in the driver's seat.  Both literally and figuratively. G5

By the way, I know why she wants to "stop and buy it in some town in The Finger Lakes". 

There's "some town" up there everybody calls "Skinny Atlas". Skanateles or however ya spell it. Anyway, there's some kinda ladies SPA there, and while she didn't say she was gonna stop there, I know what the deal is!!  35 years with somebody tells ya A LOT about them!  It's 8 AM now, I bet she's already on the Thruway headed East.  She'll stop at that spa, spend a few hours there pamperin' herself, then she'll jump back in the car and arrive home at 3 or 4 this afternoon and tell me she's "been driving from Buffalo for the last 6 hours".  She always forgets that I see what she really does when I see our monthly credit card statement.

Betcha that "Erie County" T5 ticket will actually come from Skinny Atlas.  G5

Page 700 of 871