Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13049 replies. Last post 31 minutes ago by CajunWin4.

Page 703 of 870
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3690 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2015, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

last time i was in Danbury stopped at stews and hit a scunion ($100) on a scratch off so think Mrs is on to something

YP,

Stew Leonard's is a nice store! When I'm in CT and the SuperDraw raffle is on, I buy my tickets there.  Stew's is the reason why The Mrs G5 wants to go to Danbury.  She reminded me this morning that she'll be out of town on business for 5 days next week, which I had completely forgotten about. So I'll go to Stew's with her this weekend, and to Chucks Steakhouse which is also in Danbury.  Chucks is as good a steakhouse as you'll find in NYC, but without the NYC prices. 

Naturally, while she's away, I'll hit Mass too!  I'll have nuthin to do next week while she's out of town, so I'll whip up to Great Barrington one night, and get my month's worth of Mass Cash tix.

I think of it as kind of a short term subscription to Mass Cash.  Yeah, I'll be stuck with the numbers for a month, but because I have an annual subscription to NY's Lotto I don't mind too much.  I'm used to being stuck with lousy numbers for a long time. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #161539
    December 3, 2014
    328 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2015, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

YP,

Stew Leonard's is a nice store! When I'm in CT and the SuperDraw raffle is on, I buy my tickets there.  Stew's is the reason why The Mrs G5 wants to go to Danbury.  She reminded me this morning that she'll be out of town on business for 5 days next week, which I had completely forgotten about. So I'll go to Stew's with her this weekend, and to Chucks Steakhouse which is also in Danbury.  Chucks is as good a steakhouse as you'll find in NYC, but without the NYC prices. 

Naturally, while she's away, I'll hit Mass too!  I'll have nuthin to do next week while she's out of town, so I'll whip up to Great Barrington one night, and get my month's worth of Mass Cash tix.

I think of it as kind of a short term subscription to Mass Cash.  Yeah, I'll be stuck with the numbers for a month, but because I have an annual subscription to NY's Lotto I don't mind too much.  I'm used to being stuck with lousy numbers for a long time. G5

G5,

Lousy numbers can become great numbers at any time ... my theory (based on some fact!) is that ... if a person can live long enough, their numbers will eventually come out !!!

United States
      Member #165376
      April 4, 2015
      508 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2015, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

playing the 31 power number again. Good luck to all

NY
        United States
        Member #167035
        June 22, 2015
        1340 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2015, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

YP,

i like the one in danbury better than the one in yonkers - although have hit $100 on loose change, $100 on cash x20 and $250 on instant millionaire there

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3690 Posts
          Posted: September 29, 2015, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

i like the one in danbury better than the one in yonkers - although have hit $100 on loose change, $100 on cash x20 and $250 on instant millionaire there

Never been to The Stew's in "Yonk-Kiss"... 

Stews aint cheap.  If you're looking for bargains, you wont find many there. 

I have five lines in tonite.  Used the same 16 numbers I wheeled last nite.  Out of the 16 numbers I chose, I had exactly ONE number - #26.   I figure that because I hardly had any numbers in my wheel last nite, I'll have four tonite...  So I hope anyway.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3690 Posts
            Posted: September 29, 2015, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

G5,

Lousy numbers can become great numbers at any time ... my theory (based on some fact!) is that ... if a person can live long enough, their numbers will eventually come out !!!

Gotta agree.

There is a lady who lives in Rochester NY that renewed her late husband's Lotto subscription even though he had those same numbers for many years and never won much. 

A year or so after he passed, she became a multi-millionaire because she renewed that subscription.  She said she did it to "honor his memory".... G5

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
              Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3186 Posts
              Posted: September 29, 2015, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/29/15

09-11-28-29-36

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Bronx, NY
                United States
                Member #164554
                March 6, 2015
                776 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2015, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Another fp for me had 28,29.

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3690 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2015, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Tomorrow marks the end of the third quarter of 2015.  So I'll post some info regarding the numbers year to date after tomorrow nites drawing.

6, 27 & 29 all have 47 hits, the expected number of hits is 35 at this point in 2015.  #'s 16 & 24 are tied for the least number of hits with 24 each.   Right now, #27 has a  big change over last year.  It had 37 hits in all of 2014. 

Last year, #29 had 55 hits and #6 had 57.  #17 was last year's leader with 59 hits, and it's sitting at 43 right now.  Funny how a lot of the numbers don't change much from year to year in terms of number of hits. That said, some numbers do change a lot. #'s 3 & 25 were the low hitters last year with 31 & 32 hits respectively. #25 sure got hot this year, it's got 40 hits as of today, but #3 has 31 hits this year. 

In Sept, #29 has 10 hits, that's the third time this year that a number has had double digit hits in a calendar month.  Since 2010, the highest amount of months with double digit hits during the course of a year is three, so if we see another number hit 10 or more times during Oct, Nov, or Dec of 2015, that'll be unusual. 

BTW, if you dont already know, the twenty's is the hottest number group of the year.  Its had more than 40 hits in one month FIVE times in 2015.  They've got 367 hits out of 1360 balls drawn.  Closest to them is the tens with 356.  The units, not so much with 307, but then there's only 9 units while the other number groups have ten numbers each. G5

United States
                    Member #165376
                    April 4, 2015
                    508 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2015, 5:46 am - IP Logged

Thanks G5 for information congratulations to all winners

I'm in the 81272 group today I won a fp. Have a great day everyone.

Bronx, NY
                      United States
                      Member #164554
                      March 6, 2015
                      776 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks G5. Let's win that jackpot. I can't wait to hear someone from LP won the T5 jackpot. Right now I am playing mostly qp's as I am very busy at work once things slow down I am back to picking my own numbers.

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3690 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2015, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Because tonite is the end of the month, and also the end of the third quarter, I've been looking at the numbers a bit.  Right now, there are nine numbers with three hits in Sept.  I would think a few of them will hit tonite for a total of 4 hits in Sept. (the average # of hits per month) They are; 1,2,4,10,11,25,32,35, & 39.  So which ones would I pick?

Out of that group, I like #11 & #25.  They've been performing the best since January 1st.  #2 and #10 are OK too, but they haven't been as hot as #'s 11 & 25.  If you like to play long shots, go with #35 because it's out 14 draws.  If you're thinking the low hitters should start to pick up the pace because there are just three months left in 2015, and they'll get into the low thirty's for 2015, then #4 would be a good pick because it's hit 25 times this year. (2nd lowest)   

The high/low bias is tied at 0, and the odd/even bias is O=+5 so maybe playing three evens on your lines is a good idea.

The PowerBall matrix change is coming soon, so maybe I'll do a PB QP tonite with the PowerPlay.  The PB JP is 301 million, but soon PB is going to be a lot harder than it already is to hit the JP. The odds are going to go from ridiculous to super-ridiculous to win the JP. 

Whatever you decide to do, as always, best of luck.  G5

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3690 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2015, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Geez, there are a million ways to look at the numbers!!!

Because I'm always looking for an "edge" I keep staring at my speadsheets trying to see if I can spot a new way to "analyze" them. (And I'm using the word "analyze" very loosely) I just came up with something that I probably had seen before, but never really thought about it.  (BTW, if you have your own spreadsheets, there wont be any "new news" here or any startling revelation's here.)

But for what it's worth....  I noticed today that during most months there are typically 5 or 6 days where the lowest number drawn IS NOT a single digit number.  To be sure, there have been months where there were more than 6 and less than 5 days that a single wasn't drawn. 

On those typical five or six days where a single isn't drawn, look for a number in the low tens to be the lowest number drawn.  (#'s 10, 11 12 or 13)  There have been a few days in 2015 where the lowest number drawn was in the twenty's, and no days where the lowest number drawn was in the thirty's. And if the lowest number drawn is in the thirty's, then that means all five numbers drawn must be in the thirty's.  That's happened once in the entire history of T5 on Christmas Day, 2014.

So what does all this mean?  Something you probably already know, and that's to play a number in the singles on most of your lines.  If you notice that there's been a big run of consecutive days where a single was drawn, then maybe it's time to play a number in the low tens as your first number.  Big help, huh?  I know it stinks, but it's all I have.... G5

NY
                            United States
                            Member #167035
                            June 22, 2015
                            1340 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2015, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Because tonite is the end of the month, and also the end of the third quarter, I've been looking at the numbers a bit.  Right now, there are nine numbers with three hits in Sept.  I would think a few of them will hit tonite for a total of 4 hits in Sept. (the average # of hits per month) They are; 1,2,4,10,11,25,32,35, & 39.  So which ones would I pick?

Out of that group, I like #11 & #25.  They've been performing the best since January 1st.  #2 and #10 are OK too, but they haven't been as hot as #'s 11 & 25.  If you like to play long shots, go with #35 because it's out 14 draws.  If you're thinking the low hitters should start to pick up the pace because there are just three months left in 2015, and they'll get into the low thirty's for 2015, then #4 would be a good pick because it's hit 25 times this year. (2nd lowest)   

The high/low bias is tied at 0, and the odd/even bias is O=+5 so maybe playing three evens on your lines is a good idea.

The PowerBall matrix change is coming soon, so maybe I'll do a PB QP tonite with the PowerPlay.  The PB JP is 301 million, but soon PB is going to be a lot harder than it already is to hit the JP. The odds are going to go from ridiculous to super-ridiculous to win the JP. 

Whatever you decide to do, as always, best of luck.  G5

did 1 line for powerball tonight just waiting on what is going on w the October promo if NYL decides to do one besides quick draw

Bronx, NY
                              United States
                              Member #164554
                              March 6, 2015
                              776 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2015, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Going with take 5, powerball, and NY lotto for tonight lets go NY.

Page 703 of 870