Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13088 replies. Last post 31 minutes ago by ElinaSammy2081.

Page 702 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #167035
June 22, 2015
1340 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2015, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Yup G5 love those longshots .... when they come together lol.  I played 3 partial QP's with the 31-33 got me $21 dollahs.  Next up the 12

MINK

nice - 21 and 2 free plays on 3 dollars not bad

12 missing for 21 draws now guess that the longest i think

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3707 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2015, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

nice - 21 and 2 free plays on 3 dollars not bad

12 missing for 21 draws now guess that the longest i think

#12 is a good pick. 35 hits on the year and ranked 10th.  Out 21 draws.  1 hit in Sept, ranked 8th for the month.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3707 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2015, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

#12 is a good pick. 35 hits on the year and ranked 10th.  Out 21 draws.  1 hit in Sept, ranked 8th for the month.  G5

I cant figure out where the bold characters in the above post are coming from. That's happened to me a few times but I have no idea what I'm doing that might causing it.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
        Member #165376
        April 4, 2015
        508 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2015, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations mink on hit. Playing 3 and 10 tonight. Good luck to all

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
          Watervliet, New York
          United States
          Member #1100
          February 2, 2003
          3193 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations mink on hit. Playing 3 and 10 tonight. Good luck to all

NY Take 5 results for 9/27/15

05-06-07-13-27  thank you change nada tonight! 

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
            Member #165376
            April 4, 2015
            508 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2015, 9:27 am - IP Logged

l can't seem to hit any thing! My scratch offs have been awful Hit my limit the last 2-3 weeks with nothing to speak of, My take 5's have been nothing but fp's this month has been horrible. For the month of Aug. I was ahead about 800.00 but this month has eaten it all up.  GREAT DAY TO ONE AND ALL

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3707 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2015, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I wheeled 16 numbers and have got ten lines in for tonite.  G5

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Bronx, NY
                United States
                Member #164554
                March 6, 2015
                797 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2015, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Qp for tonight I have a cold and don't want to do charts.

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3707 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2015, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Here's one for you guys that you wont believe.

I'm considering giving up playing T5 for a month.

Yup, it's true.  Instead of playing T5, I might play Mass Cash for a month. I suppose you're asking yourself how is G5 ever gonna do that?  Well, it's easier than you might think.  See, I have some Mass Cash playslips that I picked up when I went to Mass last week.  I noticed on them that you can play 30 games in advance.  So I'm actually thinking about playing three lines for 30 days.  That'd cost me 90 bucks in total.  Yes, I'd be stuck with those numbers for a month, but then the odds are 324,632 to 1, and the top prize is 100 grand for EVERYBODY with 5 numbers.  And just to add to this craziness, instead of playing three completely different lines, I might play two lines of the same set of five numbers.  That simply means if by some miracle I had all 5 numbers with that duplicated line, I'd win $200,000.  I gave brief thought to playing 3 identical lines so as to win 300 grand, but I quickly nixed that idea.  Two identical lines is bad enough. No sense in getting even more stupid/greedy.

I wasn't planning on going to Mass anytime soon, but something has come up that's given me a good reason why I might go to Massachusetts this weekend, and if I do, I'm plunkin' down 90 bucks on Mass Cash! 

The real trick will be if I can avoid going through "T5 withdrawal" if I actually do this.  I can see it now; I'll be home, have my Mass Cash ticket, and every time I go past my local Stewart's Shop I'll probably get the shakes! Wish me luck!  G5

NY
                    United States
                    Member #167035
                    June 22, 2015
                    1340 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2015, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Here's one for you guys that you wont believe.

I'm considering giving up playing T5 for a month.

Yup, it's true.  Instead of playing T5, I might play Mass Cash for a month. I suppose you're asking yourself how is G5 ever gonna do that?  Well, it's easier than you might think.  See, I have some Mass Cash playslips that I picked up when I went to Mass last week.  I noticed on them that you can play 30 games in advance.  So I'm actually thinking about playing three lines for 30 days.  That'd cost me 90 bucks in total.  Yes, I'd be stuck with those numbers for a month, but then the odds are 324,632 to 1, and the top prize is 100 grand for EVERYBODY with 5 numbers.  And just to add to this craziness, instead of playing three completely different lines, I might play two lines of the same set of five numbers.  That simply means if by some miracle I had all 5 numbers with that duplicated line, I'd win $200,000.  I gave brief thought to playing 3 identical lines so as to win 300 grand, but I quickly nixed that idea.  Two identical lines is bad enough. No sense in getting even more stupid/greedy.

I wasn't planning on going to Mass anytime soon, but something has come up that's given me a good reason why I might go to Massachusetts this weekend, and if I do, I'm plunkin' down 90 bucks on Mass Cash! 

The real trick will be if I can avoid going through "T5 withdrawal" if I actually do this.  I can see it now; I'll be home, have my Mass Cash ticket, and every time I go past my local Stewart's Shop I'll probably get the shakes! Wish me luck!  G5

just keep informed of the numbers - the mink man can't do it alone

as for Mass, want to go there on business then will be willing to throw down $500 on random scratchers there at several different stores in about a day - hear they are the best

United States
                      Member #165376
                      April 4, 2015
                      508 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2015, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

power number 31 five lines good luck to all

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                        Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3193 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2015, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/28/15

06-21-26-30-33

Congrats to all the wnners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3707 Posts
                          Posted: September 29, 2015, 5:49 am - IP Logged

just keep informed of the numbers - the mink man can't do it alone

as for Mass, want to go there on business then will be willing to throw down $500 on random scratchers there at several different stores in about a day - hear they are the best

Cant tell you a thing about Mass scratch-off's YP.  Good luck on 'em.

If your business takes you to PA, check out PA's Halloween Millionaire Raffle.  Four top prize winners of one million. Odd's are 125,000 to 1, but tix are 20 bucks a pop.  Last I heard was 65,000 have been sold out of a max of 500,000.  Drawing is 10/31/15.  I'm planning to hit PA in October to buy maybe 10 or so.  Might be a little less. We'll see what the checkbook will allow when the time comes.  G5

PS Last nite, The Mrs G5 may have put the brakes on going to Mass....  said she wants to go to Danbury!  That's a problem cuz Danbury is in Connecticut.  Mass is where it's at, not Danbury.  I didn't say anything to her about going to either Mass or Danbury.  Instead I played it cool.  This could get dicey. 

NY
                            United States
                            Member #167035
                            June 22, 2015
                            1340 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2015, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Cant tell you a thing about Mass scratch-off's YP.  Good luck on 'em.

If your business takes you to PA, check out PA's Halloween Millionaire Raffle.  Four top prize winners of one million. Odd's are 125,000 to 1, but tix are 20 bucks a pop.  Last I heard was 65,000 have been sold out of a max of 500,000.  Drawing is 10/31/15.  I'm planning to hit PA in October to buy maybe 10 or so.  Might be a little less. We'll see what the checkbook will allow when the time comes.  G5

PS Last nite, The Mrs G5 may have put the brakes on going to Mass....  said she wants to go to Danbury!  That's a problem cuz Danbury is in Connecticut.  Mass is where it's at, not Danbury.  I didn't say anything to her about going to either Mass or Danbury.  Instead I played it cool.  This could get dicey. 

last time i was in Danbury stopped at stews and hit a scunion ($100) on a scratch off so think Mrs is on to something

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              Bronx, NY
                              United States
                              Member #164554
                              March 6, 2015
                              797 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2015, 9:07 am - IP Logged

I got a fp with numbers 6,33. G5 I hope she has a change of heart and go back to the original plan of Massachusetts.

Page 702 of 873