Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13084 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 727 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
Watervliet, New York
United States
Member #1100
February 2, 2003
3193 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2015, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Right!  Although it was a Shell Station, not a store.  Had to gas up "the cah" for the big ride tomorrow.

Mink-man, you think I oughtta wear a Red Sox baseball hat too?  G5

G5 well you know what I am going to say you wear a dam New Yawk Yankee hat ...........good luck with those Free tickets.  I can remember about 23-24 yrs ago I was just starting my quest for a Take 5 JP and I realized that Bennington VT was a 1/2 hr drive for me and I would go over there and play the VT version it was 5 of 35 and I didn't hit Shi* there either.  Its all LUCK handicapping is great and you get satisfaction occasionally when you pick a few numba's right but it aint no JP .... not yet.   Sticking with the 37 PN with 3 games tonight.

07-08-18-26-37

24-29-33-37-39

06-18-23-31-37

After all these years of handicapping with A+, my fav lottery magazines Lotto Stats and Lotto News to be honest I have won all of my 4 of 5 hits in Take 5 via the partial QP's  and I am not complaining thats the way it is for me anyway.  G5 enjoy you trip and eat well ..........good luck everyone!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3707 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2015, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

G5 well you know what I am going to say you wear a dam New Yawk Yankee hat ...........good luck with those Free tickets.  I can remember about 23-24 yrs ago I was just starting my quest for a Take 5 JP and I realized that Bennington VT was a 1/2 hr drive for me and I would go over there and play the VT version it was 5 of 35 and I didn't hit Shi* there either.  Its all LUCK handicapping is great and you get satisfaction occasionally when you pick a few numba's right but it aint no JP .... not yet.   Sticking with the 37 PN with 3 games tonight.

07-08-18-26-37

24-29-33-37-39

06-18-23-31-37

After all these years of handicapping with A+, my fav lottery magazines Lotto Stats and Lotto News to be honest I have won all of my 4 of 5 hits in Take 5 via the partial QP's  and I am not complaining thats the way it is for me anyway.  G5 enjoy you trip and eat well ..........good luck everyone!

MINK

23 to 24 years you've been tryin' to win a JP???  Great googa-mooga!  You're scaring the shirt out of me!  I aint even got that many years left on this earth!!  Well maybe I do, but if I get to that kind of old age, then somebody blow my brains out....Puh-leeeeeeeez!   

Bennington.  We were there a month or so ago.  We passed thru it on our way to Manchester, VT.  Bennington aint changed much.  That big clock is still standin' on the corner.  I was surprised how much Manchester had gone down hill.  Not as many people in town as there used to be.  The Orvis store was great, but the former Jelly Mill is now part of Orvis. The Sirloin Saloon was completely gone, now there's some kind of outlet store on that property.  I had some good steaks and salads in that joint.  Manchester aint the same as back in the day. The Equinox and The Charles Orvis Inn looked the same, but that's about all.  Down in Sunderlin, that store that sold fudge and was across old Route 7 (now 7A) from what used to be Basketville has changed hands.  That old guy, Troy, or "The Old Fudge Fool" as I used to call him was nowhere to be found.  He sold me a lotta peanut butter fudge outta that joint.  G5

PS "Handicap".  Aint that sumthin golfers got?

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3193 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2015, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/6/15

08-13-14-16-20

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3707 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2015, 6:52 am - IP Logged

On a yearly basis, T5 is performing as you probably expect it would. As of today, half the set of 39 numbers have the expected frequency of 40 hits or more.  Three look like they could get to 60 hits for the year (29, 6  & 27)

Back on July 1st it was apparent to me that #6 would be in contention for 60 hits because it had 37 hits.  Same for #'s 27 & 29.  (30 & 29 hits)  At the time, I was of the opinion that one of them (or even all of them)  might have a cold streak and fall out of contention, but that just didn't happen.  #29 had 10 hits in the month of September.  Any number with double digit hits in one calendar month is huge. That happens maybe three times per year.  Three numbers have already had 10 hits in one month during 2015, so don't look for it to happen again in November or December.  (BTW #6 had 10 hits in March of this year, and #33 had 10 hits in August, so of the 3 hit leaders of 2015, only #27 didn't have 10 hits in one month.)

The above is what Mink refers to as "handicapping".  IMHO, handicapping the numbers is a great hobby. I love to look at how the numbers behaved in the past, and trying to figure out how they might behave in the future.  But ya know what?  Mink is right, it's all luck.  He knows that's true because he's been doing it for close to 25 years.  Me?  I've been screwing around with it since 2009, and I've never had one single 4 outta 5.

That's the trouble with this stuff.  The best any handicapper can do is see general or broad trends. Some guys are better at it than others. (Lotto News' Take5 columnist Urban Kress for instance, and also Stan Rose in that same magazine is pretty dam good too)  Here's one of my "biggies" for you. On November 4th, I said here in this thread "I'm thinking the thirty's will be heavy tonite (2 or more)"  I was right, 34 and 36 popped that nite. But did I have them on my ticket??   Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  (Actually I did have them on my ticket, but  not on the same line, so I didn't even win a lousy FP.)

As for this "annual" method I use to handicap the numbers, it aint worth a shirt!  Or it hasn't been yet anyway.  I guess I'll keep tryin', and maybe that's a sign I'm a gamblin' addict. If it is, I don't give a crap.  Know why?  Everybody that has ever played the lottery has lost, and lost a lot. That's NORMAL. Players that have won jackpots experienced something that's NOT normal.  They all say they have played for years and never won much. So I have the first half of the equation right.  I too have played for years and never won much.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY
          United States
          Member #167035
          June 22, 2015
          1340 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2015, 9:33 am - IP Logged

On a yearly basis, T5 is performing as you probably expect it would. As of today, half the set of 39 numbers have the expected frequency of 40 hits or more.  Three look like they could get to 60 hits for the year (29, 6  & 27)

Back on July 1st it was apparent to me that #6 would be in contention for 60 hits because it had 37 hits.  Same for #'s 27 & 29.  (30 & 29 hits)  At the time, I was of the opinion that one of them (or even all of them)  might have a cold streak and fall out of contention, but that just didn't happen.  #29 had 10 hits in the month of September.  Any number with double digit hits in one calendar month is huge. That happens maybe three times per year.  Three numbers have already had 10 hits in one month during 2015, so don't look for it to happen again in November or December.  (BTW #6 had 10 hits in March of this year, and #33 had 10 hits in August, so of the 3 hit leaders of 2015, only #27 didn't have 10 hits in one month.)

The above is what Mink refers to as "handicapping".  IMHO, handicapping the numbers is a great hobby. I love to look at how the numbers behaved in the past, and trying to figure out how they might behave in the future.  But ya know what?  Mink is right, it's all luck.  He knows that's true because he's been doing it for close to 25 years.  Me?  I've been screwing around with it since 2009, and I've never had one single 4 outta 5.

That's the trouble with this stuff.  The best any handicapper can do is see general or broad trends. Some guys are better at it than others. (Lotto News' Take5 columnist Urban Kress for instance, and also Stan Rose in that same magazine is pretty dam good too)  Here's one of my "biggies" for you. On November 4th, I said here in this thread "I'm thinking the thirty's will be heavy tonite (2 or more)"  I was right, 34 and 36 popped that nite. But did I have them on my ticket??   Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  (Actually I did have them on my ticket, but  not on the same line, so I didn't even win a lousy FP.)

As for this "annual" method I use to handicap the numbers, it aint worth a shirt!  Or it hasn't been yet anyway.  I guess I'll keep tryin', and maybe that's a sign I'm a gamblin' addict. If it is, I don't give a crap.  Know why?  Everybody that has ever played the lottery has lost, and lost a lot. That's NORMAL. Players that have won jackpots experienced something that's NOT normal.  They all say they have played for years and never won much. So I have the first half of the equation right.  I too have played for years and never won much.  G5

know w the 29 hot streak but now it is cold w its last appearance on 10/10

NY
            United States
            Member #167035
            June 22, 2015
            1340 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2015, 10:30 am - IP Logged

ok everyone here is the list of numbers and draws since out

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3707 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2015, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Takin' a ride tomorrow.  Me and The Mrs. G5 are goin' to Stockbridge Mass.

We wanna have lunch at The Red Lion Inn.  But that aint the only reason we're goin' to Massachusetts, although The Mrs. G5 thinks it is.  Maybe after lunch we'll sit in them rockin' chairs on that big front porch of The Red Lion.  Wave to everybody and say "Hi neighba"  Make 'em all think I'm from Bah-ston and got the cah pakked behind the Red Lion. 

Remember them FREE Mass Cash tickets I scored?  "The ultimate Free Play" I believe I called them.  Guess what I'm buyin' in Stockbridge besides lunch!  G5

Well I just got back from Stockbridge Mass. 

Had a great lunch at The Red Lion Inn.  All in all, it was a very nice day.  I had an open faced prime rib sandwich that was smothered in caramelized sauteed onions that had some kind of melted cheese on them.  Dee-LISH!!  A bowl of New England clam chowder served as my appetizer.     

Down in Great Barrington, I scored my free Mass Cash ticket. I had 30 bucks that my friend had given me, so I added 30 bucks of my own to it and played two lines for 30 days!   Now if the Masschusetts Lottery Gods cooperate, I'll have a very nice nite too!  G5

PS  On the way to Stockbridge I look over to my right and see The Mrs G5 Googlin' like mad on her smart phone.  So I say "Whatcha Googlin'?"

"The Woodstock Inn".

So I'm thinkin' August of '69 and 300,000 dope smokin' hippies all sreamin' their heads off at Crosby Stills and Nash. 

She says "No Dummy!  Woodstock Vermont." 

So I say "They got a Woodstock in Vermont?" 

"Yup.  And we might go there for the holidays.  That's if I can book a room at The Woodstock Inn." 

"OK" I say, although I figured them hippies are all probably 75 years old now. 

Well I came upon a child of God

He was walkin' along the road, and this he told me

Said I'm goin' down to Yazgur's farm set my soul free.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12752 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2015, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

3 - 7 - 9 - 10 - 25
                3 - 7 - 9 - 10 - 33
                3 - 7 - 9 - 25 - 33
                3 - 7 - 10 - 25 - 33
                3 - 9 - 10 - 25 - 33
                7 - 9 - 10 - 25 - 33

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3193 Posts
                  Posted: November 7, 2015, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/7/15

18-28-29-32-36

MINK

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3707 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2015, 7:20 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/7/15

18-28-29-32-36

MINK

Oooo hoo hoo hoo!!   There's that 29 again!  Jumps back into a tie with #6 with 52 hits for the year.  One of 'em is gonna hit 60 times this year.  Are ya playin' 'em??????   G5

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3707 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2015, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Well I just got back from Stockbridge Mass. 

Had a great lunch at The Red Lion Inn.  All in all, it was a very nice day.  I had an open faced prime rib sandwich that was smothered in caramelized sauteed onions that had some kind of melted cheese on them.  Dee-LISH!!  A bowl of New England clam chowder served as my appetizer.     

Down in Great Barrington, I scored my free Mass Cash ticket. I had 30 bucks that my friend had given me, so I added 30 bucks of my own to it and played two lines for 30 days!   Now if the Masschusetts Lottery Gods cooperate, I'll have a very nice nite too!  G5

PS  On the way to Stockbridge I look over to my right and see The Mrs G5 Googlin' like mad on her smart phone.  So I say "Whatcha Googlin'?"

"The Woodstock Inn".

So I'm thinkin' August of '69 and 300,000 dope smokin' hippies all sreamin' their heads off at Crosby Stills and Nash. 

She says "No Dummy!  Woodstock Vermont." 

So I say "They got a Woodstock in Vermont?" 

"Yup.  And we might go there for the holidays.  That's if I can book a room at The Woodstock Inn." 

"OK" I say, although I figured them hippies are all probably 75 years old now. 

Well I came upon a child of God

He was walkin' along the road, and this he told me

Said I'm goin' down to Yazgur's farm set my soul free.

Back in August of '69, I was a twunny year old E-2, stationed at "Fort Sam" in "San Ann-tone".

I was sangin' "Yo left, yo left, yo left right a left!"  M-16 by my side all the time.  Slept with it.  Thought it was The Mrs G5.

SFC Kitchen was The platoon Sgt.  My "LT" was a Texas A&M "Aggie".  He hated "Hook 'em horns", so we gave 'em to every time his back was turned.

Kitchen said we was gonna ship out to "'Nam" soon. Said "Cholly Cong come 'round late at night while ya sleepin', Cholly Cong gonna come a-creepin!"

Somebody said "Whut we goan do 'bout that Kitch?"

"We own run heavy artie in on 'em danger close!"

I was thankin' "Maybe I better be an Airborne Ranger or sumpin cuz that 'danger close' stuff doan soun good tuh me."  See, I didn't know what "danger close" meant, but since the word 'danger' was in it, I knew it cant be good.

On Armed Forces Radio, all I heard was "Victa Cholly!  Victa Cholly!"  I always wondered what Victa Cholly's last name was too.  Everybody said Victa Cholly was a little guy wearin' black pajamas runnin' around with an AK-47. Sure was glad I was still "Back in the worl" 

Never saw 'Nam.  But I'd have gone had The Army sent me.  I know I'd have been scared to death too, but I'd have been glad to have done it.  You've seen "heavy artie", haven't you Mink-Man?  It aint pretty if you happen to be on the business end of it, is it?  G5

Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12752 Posts
                        Posted: November 8, 2015, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

3 - 7 - 9 - 10 - 25
                        3 - 7 - 9 - 10 - 33
                        3 - 7 - 9 - 25 - 33
                        3 - 7 - 10 - 25 - 33
                        3 - 9 - 10 - 25 - 33
                        7 - 9 - 10 - 25 - 33

Next  3  Draws

3 - 7 - 9 - 10 - 12
                        3 - 7 - 9 - 10 - 27
                        3 - 7 - 9 - 12 - 27
                        3 - 7 - 10 - 12 - 27
                        3 - 9 - 10 - 12 - 27
                        7 - 9 - 10 - 12 - 27

Whiskey Island
                          United States
                          Member #90216
                          April 24, 2010
                          12752 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2015, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

New York (NY) Take 5 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
                          Sun, Nov 8, 201501-07-29-34-37?

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3707 Posts
                            Posted: November 9, 2015, 6:22 am - IP Logged

New York (NY) Take 5 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
                            Sun, Nov 8, 201501-07-29-34-37?

There's #29 again!  It's too hot not to have come back again last nite.  G5

NY
                              United States
                              Member #167035
                              June 22, 2015
                              1340 Posts
                              Posted: November 9, 2015, 6:29 am - IP Logged

There's #29 again!  It's too hot not to have come back again last nite.  G5

37 finally showed up too of course on the low paying Sunday - 30 now the long number out

Page 727 of 873