Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13085 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by sam9009.

Page 725 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #167035
June 22, 2015
1340 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2015, 5:56 am - IP Logged

nice catch getting Mass Cash for free - and once again that Yonkers Convenience won a 5/5 2nd time in as many months to go w the 106 million mega

must visit that store but if i play there will probably lose

Bang Head

NY
    United States
    Member #167035
    June 22, 2015
    1340 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2015, 5:57 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/3/15

02-14-17-21-23

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

the 17 and 23 were long overdue out 20+ draws, still waiting on 37 and 29 which has gone really cold lately

United States
      Member #165376
      April 4, 2015
      508 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2015, 7:11 am - IP Logged

congratulations to all winners. Stupid is that stupid does won 200 on scratch off gave it all back boy take about bone headed

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3707 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2015, 8:00 am - IP Logged

the 17 and 23 were long overdue out 20+ draws, still waiting on 37 and 29 which has gone really cold lately

That 29 has been buggin' me too YP. 

It's the "Lead Dog to The Feedin' Trough" as Old Art Carver my eighth grade Social Studies teacher used to say.  (He's gotta be dead by now, cuz he was one old dude then.  If he aint, and he finds out I used his real name here, he'll probably sue my a$$.  Sure hope he's dead....) 

Anyways... time is runnin' out in 2015, and #6 and #29 gotta start movin' soon if they're gonna make it to 60 hits.  Look for #11's and 27 to start poppin' soon too. I'm playin' 'em. 

BTW... #6 and #27 have 62 hits each in the last 365 days, and 29 is right there with them with 59.  #11, not so much, with 56.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3707 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2015, 8:14 am - IP Logged

nice catch getting Mass Cash for free - and once again that Yonkers Convenience won a 5/5 2nd time in as many months to go w the 106 million mega

must visit that store but if i play there will probably lose

Bang Head

For anybody that's interested in going, that store is located at 795 "Yon-Kiss Ave", "Yon-Kiss Nuh Yawk."  G5

Or maybe it's "Yon-Kizz"....  not sure.  Must depend upon where youse is from.  Forgeddabowdit. 

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12752 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2015, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

4 - 5 - 6 - 18 - 32
            4 - 5 - 6 - 18 - 34
            4 - 5 - 6 - 18 - 36
            4 - 5 - 6 - 32 - 34
            4 - 5 - 6 - 32 - 36
            4 - 5 - 6 - 34 - 36
            4 - 5 - 18 - 32 - 34
            4 - 6 - 18 - 32 - 34
            4 - 6 - 18 - 32 - 36
            4 - 6 - 18 - 34 - 36
            4 - 6 - 32 - 34 - 36
            4 - 18 - 32 - 34 - 36
            5 - 6 - 18 - 32 - 34
            5 - 6 - 18 - 32 - 36
            5 - 6 - 18 - 34 - 36
            5 - 6 - 32 - 34 - 36
            5 - 18 - 32 - 34 - 36
            6 - 18 - 32 - 34 - 36

Next  3  Draws

5 - 6 - 28 - 32 - 34
            5 - 6 - 28 - 32 - 35
            5 - 6 - 28 - 32 - 36
            5 - 6 - 28 - 34 - 35
            5 - 6 - 28 - 34 - 36
            5 - 6 - 28 - 35 - 36
            5 - 6 - 32 - 34 - 35
            5 - 6 - 32 - 34 - 36
            5 - 6 - 32 - 35 - 36
            5 - 6 - 34 - 35 - 36
            6 - 28 - 32 - 34 - 35
            6 - 28 - 32 - 34 - 36
            6 - 28 - 32 - 35 - 36
            6 - 28 - 34 - 35 - 36
            6 - 32 - 34 - 35 - 36

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3707 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2015, 4:40 pm - IP Logged
              You've heard somebody say "We gotta leverage the technology", right?? Well this afternoon, I "leveraged the technology" in my local Stop and Shop big time!!!
              The Mrs G5 had called me at work, and asked me to stop on my way home to get a few items at S&S.  So I did.
              When I first went into the S&S, I didn't bother to get a scanner because I was only getting four items. After I had everything that she asked me to get, I went to the registers to check out.  But S&S was very busy, and there were lines at every single register!  The longest line was at the self-service registers. It was then that I noticed that absolutely nobody was at the "Scan It Customer Only" registers. I must have muttered something aloud about the long lines (I was right by the self service registers) so I decided to go over to the scanners and use one.  I scanned my four items, put them in my plastic bag, and headed for the "Scan It Customers Only" registers.  I marched straight up to one, did the scanner thing, and paid for my stuff with my debit card. I was finished, so I looked up, and I noticed some Old Fool still standing in the long self-service line looking/glaring at me.  I *think* he was standing right next to me when I muttered aloud to myself, so  he probably overheard my nasty comment about the long line.  He might have even watched me go over to the scanners, and then walk straight up to the Scan It Customer register.  So I smiled at him, and waved BYE BYE to the Old Fool!!!  He gave me The Finger!!! 
              I do know that he saw me throw my head back and laugh out loud as I walked away from the register!!!!   Talk about leveraging the technology!!!!!  LOL!!!  G5

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3707 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2015, 6:22 pm - IP Logged
                You've heard somebody say "We gotta leverage the technology", right?? Well this afternoon, I "leveraged the technology" in my local Stop and Shop big time!!!
                The Mrs G5 had called me at work, and asked me to stop on my way home to get a few items at S&S.  So I did.
                When I first went into the S&S, I didn't bother to get a scanner because I was only getting four items. After I had everything that she asked me to get, I went to the registers to check out.  But S&S was very busy, and there were lines at every single register!  The longest line was at the self-service registers. It was then that I noticed that absolutely nobody was at the "Scan It Customer Only" registers. I must have muttered something aloud about the long lines (I was right by the self service registers) so I decided to go over to the scanners and use one.  I scanned my four items, put them in my plastic bag, and headed for the "Scan It Customers Only" registers.  I marched straight up to one, did the scanner thing, and paid for my stuff with my debit card. I was finished, so I looked up, and I noticed some Old Fool still standing in the long self-service line looking/glaring at me.  I *think* he was standing right next to me when I muttered aloud to myself, so  he probably overheard my nasty comment about the long line.  He might have even watched me go over to the scanners, and then walk straight up to the Scan It Customer register.  So I smiled at him, and waved BYE BYE to the Old Fool!!!  He gave me The Finger!!! 
                I do know that he saw me throw my head back and laugh out loud as I walked away from the register!!!!   Talk about leveraging the technology!!!!!  LOL!!!  G5

The nerve of that Old Fool flippin' me off!

I wish I'd thought quick enough to have said to him;

"Oh yeah Gramps?  It's life in the fast lane now baby.  Kinda like EZ-Pass in the supermaket, you dig?"

Life in the fast lane, surely make you lose your mind,
                Life in the fast lane, everything all the time!
                The Eagle-ee's on your heartbreak radio station.

G5

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3707 Posts
                  Posted: November 4, 2015, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm finally back in my Take5 groove.  Ya know, I really fell out of my habit of buying tix almost each and every day.  I sat out most of October because of my Mass Cash fiasco.

Got five lines workin' tonite.   Used #2, and #11 as power numba's.  #31 too.  Well, they're the closest thing I got to a power number on my ticket.   I'm thinkin' the 30's will show heavy tonite (at least 2 nums from the 30's)

Played #'s 29, 27, 6 and 17 too.  They're all 2015 big dogs.  We'll see.  G5

NY
                    United States
                    Member #167035
                    June 22, 2015
                    1340 Posts
                    Posted: November 4, 2015, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

For anybody that's interested in going, that store is located at 795 "Yon-Kiss Ave", "Yon-Kiss Nuh Yawk."  G5

Or maybe it's "Yon-Kizz"....  not sure.  Must depend upon where youse is from.  Forgeddabowdit. 

i am just down the road from the store - only about 15 min by car

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3707 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2015, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

i am just down the road from the store - only about 15 min by car

Well you get right down there YP and start kickin' some serious T5 a$$!  G5

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                        Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3193 Posts
                        Posted: November 4, 2015, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/4/15

01-02-22-34-36  tonights 3 digit was 012  boom!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY
                          United States
                          Member #167035
                          June 22, 2015
                          1340 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2015, 6:50 am - IP Logged

that 2 is a hot number right now

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3707 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2015, 7:56 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/4/15

01-02-22-34-36  tonights 3 digit was 012  boom!

MINK

In Russia, they'd say it like this:  KABOOMSKI!

Many people dont 'know this, but there's a very famous bomb factory located in Moscow right next door to The Kremlin called The Moscow Kaboomski Institute.  It was founded by that mad Russian bomber, Professor Ivan Kaboomski.

I'm surprised that someone who's screen name at The Lottery Post is MINK404SKI doesn't know that.  Then again, maybe there's a KGB Agent living in the Albany area with a certain set of skills.  After all, he does work for The U.S Army at one of their Arsenals at "Cannon City"....  Just sayin'....   G5 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                              Watervliet, New York
                              United States
                              Member #1100
                              February 2, 2003
                              3193 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

In Russia, they'd say it like this:  KABOOMSKI!

Many people dont 'know this, but there's a very famous bomb factory located in Moscow right next door to The Kremlin called The Moscow Kaboomski Institute.  It was founded by that mad Russian bomber, Professor Ivan Kaboomski.

I'm surprised that someone who's screen name at The Lottery Post is MINK404SKI doesn't know that.  Then again, maybe there's a KGB Agent living in the Albany area with a certain set of skills.  After all, he does work for The U.S Army at one of their Arsenals at "Cannon City"....  Just sayin'....   G5 

LMAO  G5 where do you come up with this crap!  Yup I am a spy I love my job and some day I will retire. Not is any hurry tho I am only in my early 60's and love pissing off my Army recruiters we have a love-hate kind of relationship sorta like being married but they go home. lol   Tracking the 37 got me 3 partial QP's for tonight............

05-07-19-34-37

05-21-22-33-37

06-17-19-28-37

Gooood luck everyone!

MINK                               

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Page 725 of 873