Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13055 replies. Last post 23 minutes ago by ElinaSammy2081.

Page 719 of 871
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #167035
June 22, 2015
1340 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2015, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/24/15

04-22-26-28-31

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

they just got posted on website

let me check my tix - but first, sorry lc and mrsd looks like u busted

just 5 fp for me but most were on the fp - these were some bad numbers

now for the long awaited update:

#'s w 10 or more skips

NumberDraws Since Out
    NY
    United States
    Member #167035
    June 22, 2015
    1340 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2015, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

G5 12's getting very close to rivaling 23 from a couple months ago for longest skip (didn't that skip 54 draws or something)

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Bronx, NY
      United States
      Member #164554
      March 6, 2015
      786 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2015, 1:36 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/24/15

04-22-26-28-31

MINK

Bang Head This is how I feel right now. I had 04,31 in line A, 22,26 in line B 26,28 in line C, I only got three fp, back to the charts.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3692 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2015, 7:52 am - IP Logged

no drawing on WABC online - blame ohio state-rutgers football

guess have to wait for NYL to post or mink - then will post updated info

Doesn't that WABC online T5 drawing absolutely stink?

I remember when Eyewitness News would show the drawing at 11:21 PM during the news broadcast.  Then they switched it to online.  Talk about awful!!   I can recall so many times when the drawing was never shown that I eventually gave up watching it and ABC Eyewitness News.

They stink too.  Gimme News Channel4's Sibila Vargas anyday! Her and Yolanda are the two best lookin' women in all of NYC.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3692 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2015, 7:57 am - IP Logged

G5 12's getting very close to rivaling 23 from a couple months ago for longest skip (didn't that skip 54 draws or something)

Yes it skipped 54 times and #12 is currently at 48.... 

The all time T5 longest skip is #4 with 69 drawings skipped.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3692 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2015, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Doesn't that WABC online T5 drawing absolutely stink?

I remember when Eyewitness News would show the drawing at 11:21 PM during the news broadcast.  Then they switched it to online.  Talk about awful!!   I can recall so many times when the drawing was never shown that I eventually gave up watching it and ABC Eyewitness News.

They stink too.  Gimme News Channel4's Sibila Vargas anyday! Her and Yolanda are the two best lookin' women in all of NYC.  G5

I bet you all think that I have "a thing" for Latin women.  Well, I do! They're absolutely gorgeous!

But you'd never know it if you met The Mrs G5.  She's a blond WASP, except she's a Catholic, not a Protestant. The Mrs G5 knocked me out cold the day I first laid my eyes on her.  That was in 1980.  She's the real deal too.  Good looks and big smarts. That's a lethal combination.  And she knows it too.

The Mrs G5 gave me three wonderful children.  One son, and two daughters and they're all a$$ kickers. They learned that from their mother.  Especially that middle daughter who thinks she hip because she lives and works in Manhattan.  She's the college educated math major that I fight with every time she sees me "Wasting your time looking at those stupid spreadsheets of yours and that idiot lottery software you have.  I've told you a thousand times it's all random and you can not predict a dam thing!" 

Do you know that very same snot nosed 25 year old kid just asked me for $1,000 to pay off the credit card she ran up????  So I said "Go ask your mother for it.  I aint got it."  I do have it, but since she's not nice when it comes to me and my lottery spreadsheets it'll be one cold day in Hell before I fork over a grand to her! 

See, I figured her mother would never give it to her.  Her mother gave it to her.  Then The Mrs G5 says to her "That's your Christmas present! And don't you ever run that dam card up again because if you do, you can rest assured that's the last time I'm going to pay it off!"  Yeah yeah yeah...... 

Women!  Ya cant live with 'em and ya cant live without 'em.  And I got three of 'em.  That loser Mr. G5

NY
              United States
              Member #167035
              June 22, 2015
              1340 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2015, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Yes it skipped 54 times and #12 is currently at 48.... 

The all time T5 longest skip is #4 with 69 drawings skipped.  G5

yup and WABC usually run late too - they sometimes forget to air the midday and evening draws on the weekends on the TV as well

have 12 at 49 skips - last draw out was 9/5

Bronx, NY
                United States
                Member #164554
                March 6, 2015
                786 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2015, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I bet you all think that I have "a thing" for Latin women.  Well, I do! They're absolutely gorgeous!

But you'd never know it if you met The Mrs G5.  She's a blond WASP, except she's a Catholic, not a Protestant. The Mrs G5 knocked me out cold the day I first laid my eyes on her.  That was in 1980.  She's the real deal too.  Good looks and big smarts. That's a lethal combination.  And she knows it too.

The Mrs G5 gave me three wonderful children.  One son, and two daughters and they're all a$$ kickers. They learned that from their mother.  Especially that middle daughter who thinks she hip because she lives and works in Manhattan.  She's the college educated math major that I fight with every time she sees me "Wasting your time looking at those stupid spreadsheets of yours and that idiot lottery software you have.  I've told you a thousand times it's all random and you can not predict a dam thing!" 

Do you know that very same snot nosed 25 year old kid just asked me for $1,000 to pay off the credit card she ran up????  So I said "Go ask your mother for it.  I aint got it."  I do have it, but since she's not nice when it comes to me and my lottery spreadsheets it'll be one cold day in Hell before I fork over a grand to her! 

See, I figured her mother would never give it to her.  Her mother gave it to her.  Then The Mrs G5 says to her "That's your Christmas present! And don't you ever run that dam card up again because if you do, you can rest assured that's the last time I'm going to pay it off!"  Yeah yeah yeah...... 

Women!  Ya cant live with 'em and ya cant live without 'em.  And I got three of 'em.  That loser Mr. G5

Omg G5 Green laugh you are too funny, my father has including me six daughters, and three granddaughters he always yearned for a son and he gave up now he yearns for a grandson he is like so many women everywhere we drive him insane but he still loves us all even though he complains about us always being in trouble and he having to rescue us. Although he complains he has something in common with each one of us for example with me it's the lottery we talk about the lottery everyday if I don't call him he calls me sometimes he buys me my tickets.

Bronx, NY
                  United States
                  Member #164554
                  March 6, 2015
                  786 Posts
                  Posted: October 25, 2015, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Ok got my three fp's and bought two qp's for tonight I have five lines let's see what numbers are drawn today. I didn't have time to analyze the charts today.

United States
                    Member #165376
                    April 4, 2015
                    508 Posts
                    Posted: October 25, 2015, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

last night for present set. Good luck to all. Congratulations to all u money winners.

NY
                      United States
                      Member #167035
                      June 22, 2015
                      1340 Posts
                      Posted: October 25, 2015, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

last night for present set. Good luck to all. Congratulations to all u money winners.

they sold a 4/5 last night in my town - wrong store tho...

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                        Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #74991
                        May 24, 2009
                        5547 Posts
                        Posted: October 25, 2015, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

7 21 29 34 38

01 11 26 28 29

Pets: 801-4520-6383

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                          Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3186 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2015, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/25/15

04-06-08-18-34  all EVEN!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY
                            United States
                            Member #167035
                            June 22, 2015
                            1340 Posts
                            Posted: October 25, 2015, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/25/15

04-06-08-18-34  all EVEN!

MINK

hey draw didnt air yet here on WABC

first hit for 6 since 10/9, 12 now out 50 draws

brb w results

NY
                              United States
                              Member #167035
                              June 22, 2015
                              1340 Posts
                              Posted: October 25, 2015, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

LC 1 fp, and see u have lots of 34s mrsd but nothing to go w it

just fps here for me, 4 of em

Page 719 of 871