Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13077 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by mrsd446.

Page 724 of 872
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3702 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2015, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Evening G5  ,

I've been a little busy ! It's great to be back .

Time to win some NY cash .

CW4

I hear ya cage....

If that young dude mess with me, I'll knock 'im out!

WhodatsaydeygoanwhupdemSont?  Not the NY Football Giants.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12740 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2015, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I hear ya cage....

If that young dude mess with me, I'll knock 'im out!

WhodatsaydeygoanwhupdemSont?  Not the NY Football Giants.  G5

G5 ,

Your right the younger generation has no concept of respect .

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3702 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2015, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

G5 ,

Your right the younger generation has no concept of respect .

They aint even got an old houn' dawg barkin' chasin' down a hoo-doo there!

And they don't know I'm a fast freight train justa chooglin' on down to New Oh-Leans!  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3702 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2015, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

You've all heard somebody say "If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all",  right?

My life story.... read on.

Some of you good folks may know that I drove about an hour to Pennsylvania to buy raffle tickets for this latest raffle held last Saturday.

I bought a total of 11 tickets.  Seven for me, three for two guys at work, and one for my brother.

The day before I drove over to PA, I saw my brother.  Here's a bit of how our conversation went;

Me:  "I'm driving over to Matamoras tomorrow."  (We were born there and spent a portion of our childhood there)

Him:  "Why ya goin' over there?"

Me:  "Buy raffle tickets."  And then I proceeded to tell him about the PA Halloween Millionaire Raffle.

Him:  "Here's 20 bucks.  Get me one, will ya?" 

So I took his twenty bucks and left. The next day, when I got back from Matamoras, I pulled up in front of his house, fanned out all eleven tickets, pulled one out of the fan, went inside and gave it to him.  You do know where I'm going with this, don't you?? 

He called me on Sunday.  "Hey!  How the Hell do I get my hundred bucks!?" he asked through laughter.  I had given him ticket number 195893...  You can go look it up on The PA Lottery's website.  It's on page 7 of the hundred dollar winners.  Of course, I had ticket numbers 195892 and 195894.  And I didn't win a dime on any other ticket I had either.

Do you know that SOB didn't even offer to pay for my gas?  That's because he knew I'd drive my wife's company car to PA, and we don't pay for gas for that car.  Her employer does.  G5 

PS  The guys at work?  They didn't win nuthin either. That's absolutely the LAST time I'll ever tell him about a raffle too.

Winning a Jackpot - unlikely but POSSIBLE!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3702 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2015, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

You've all heard somebody say "If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all",  right?

My life story.... read on.

Some of you good folks may know that I drove about an hour to Pennsylvania to buy raffle tickets for this latest raffle held last Saturday.

I bought a total of 11 tickets.  Seven for me, three for two guys at work, and one for my brother.

The day before I drove over to PA, I saw my brother.  Here's a bit of how our conversation went;

Me:  "I'm driving over to Matamoras tomorrow."  (We were born there and spent a portion of our childhood there)

Him:  "Why ya goin' over there?"

Me:  "Buy raffle tickets."  And then I proceeded to tell him about the PA Halloween Millionaire Raffle.

Him:  "Here's 20 bucks.  Get me one, will ya?" 

So I took his twenty bucks and left. The next day, when I got back from Matamoras, I pulled up in front of his house, fanned out all eleven tickets, pulled one out of the fan, went inside and gave it to him.  You do know where I'm going with this, don't you?? 

He called me on Sunday.  "Hey!  How the Hell do I get my hundred bucks!?" he asked through laughter.  I had given him ticket number 195893...  You can go look it up on The PA Lottery's website.  It's on page 7 of the hundred dollar winners.  Of course, I had ticket numbers 195892 and 195894.  And I didn't win a dime on any other ticket I had either.

Do you know that SOB didn't even offer to pay for my gas?  That's because he knew I'd drive my wife's company car to PA, and we don't pay for gas for that car.  Her employer does.  G5 

PS  The guys at work?  They didn't win nuthin either. That's absolutely the LAST time I'll ever tell him about a raffle too.

Winning a Jackpot - unlikely but POSSIBLE!

There's something else you all should know about this too!

The first name of my brother that won the hundred bucks is Alan. I just called my other brother and told him about what had happened with me and Al and that raffle ticket.

My other brother pointed out two things to me...

First he said; "You're a fool for doing a Al favor and buying a raffle ticket for him, because if you're that upset about him winning a hundred bucks, how'd you feel if it was a million dollars he won?"  This is mine and Al's older brother, and my father always used to say that this particular brother was "The smartest of you three stooges."  Then maybe my father should have named him Moe.....

Then he says; "You aint got much of a memory either.  Don't you remember when we were teenagers we called him TWA?"

That used to stand for 'Tight Wad Al".  It really did.  No BS.  It used to pi$$ him off big time too! Since I was 7 years younger than Al, he'd whale on me sumthin fierce for callin' him TWA.  G5

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3702 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2015, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

There's something else you all should know about this too!

The first name of my brother that won the hundred bucks is Alan. I just called my other brother and told him about what had happened with me and Al and that raffle ticket.

My other brother pointed out two things to me...

First he said; "You're a fool for doing a Al favor and buying a raffle ticket for him, because if you're that upset about him winning a hundred bucks, how'd you feel if it was a million dollars he won?"  This is mine and Al's older brother, and my father always used to say that this particular brother was "The smartest of you three stooges."  Then maybe my father should have named him Moe.....

Then he says; "You aint got much of a memory either.  Don't you remember when we were teenagers we called him TWA?"

That used to stand for 'Tight Wad Al".  It really did.  No BS.  It used to pi$$ him off big time too! Since I was 7 years younger than Al, he'd whale on me sumthin fierce for callin' him TWA.  G5

I just got off the phone with Al's son.  I told him what happened, and then I said "Call up your Old Man and tell him that you need a hundred bucks real bad.  And don't stop beggin' him for it either. See if he tells you about that C-Note he just won."  G5

Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12740 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2015, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

I just got off the phone with Al's son.  I told him what happened, and then I said "Call up your Old Man and tell him that you need a hundred bucks real bad.  And don't stop beggin' him for it either. See if he tells you about that C-Note he just won."  G5

Green laugh

NY
                United States
                Member #167035
                June 22, 2015
                1340 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2015, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Bash

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3702 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2015, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Bash

That's kinda how Al would whale on me YP.

Except he used a ping pong paddle.  Growing up, we had a ping pong tale in the basement of our house.  He'd get so mad when somebody scored a point on him playing ping pong, that he'd slam the paddle on the table.  He broke the handles off every paddle my parents ever bought.

We loved to watch The Three Stooges on TV.  Al was GREAT at imitating Curley.  Remember how Curly would wave his fully extended arm at Moe and make a funny noise while he was waving?  Well Al could do that perfectly.  He had it down pat, noise and all. 

One day our mother was mad at Al for something he had done, and she backed him into a corner shoving her finger in his face practically all the way up his nose.  She turned to walk away, and he started to give her "The Curley wave."  She spun around in a flash, caught him flat-footed, and she whaled all over him!  I LOVED it!!!  I was laughing so hard, that I thought my gut was gonna bust open!  Except when I looked up and saw Ma was about to tee off on me for laughing so hard at Al.  G5

NY
                    United States
                    Member #167035
                    June 22, 2015
                    1340 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2015, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

11/2 - congrats to the winners

2 15 16 19 24

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                      Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3192 Posts
                      Posted: November 2, 2015, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/2/15

02-15-16-19-24

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3702 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2015, 6:03 am - IP Logged

Well, I had one number in Mass cash last nite. 

My two NY T5 FP lines didn't even have one  number.  Tonite is the last drawing for my 30 day Mass Cash Ticket. If I don't win anything tonite, it's over!  90 bucks up in smoke!  G5

Whiskey Island
                          United States
                          Member #90216
                          April 24, 2010
                          12740 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2015, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

4 - 5 - 6 - 18 - 32
                          4 - 5 - 6 - 18 - 34
                          4 - 5 - 6 - 18 - 36
                          4 - 5 - 6 - 32 - 34
                          4 - 5 - 6 - 32 - 36
                          4 - 5 - 6 - 34 - 36
                          4 - 5 - 18 - 32 - 34
                          4 - 6 - 18 - 32 - 34
                          4 - 6 - 18 - 32 - 36
                          4 - 6 - 18 - 34 - 36
                          4 - 6 - 32 - 34 - 36
                          4 - 18 - 32 - 34 - 36
                          5 - 6 - 18 - 32 - 34
                          5 - 6 - 18 - 32 - 36
                          5 - 6 - 18 - 34 - 36
                          5 - 6 - 32 - 34 - 36
                          5 - 18 - 32 - 34 - 36
                          6 - 18 - 32 - 34 - 36

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                            Watervliet, New York
                            United States
                            Member #1100
                            February 2, 2003
                            3192 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2015, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 11/3/15

02-14-17-21-23

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3702 Posts
                              Posted: November 4, 2015, 4:24 am - IP Logged

Well, I had one number in Mass cash last nite. 

My two NY T5 FP lines didn't even have one  number.  Tonite is the last drawing for my 30 day Mass Cash Ticket. If I don't win anything tonite, it's over!  90 bucks up in smoke!  G5

Well, my 30 day Mass Cash ticket is all done.  I didn't win a dime with it! 

BUT!!!   Talk about the ultimate in FP's......

Very soon, yours truly is going to be playing Mass Cash for another thirty days, and for SCOTT FREE I might add!!!!

You read that right! It's gonna be thirty FREE days of Mass cash for The Old G5'er.  See, a while ago, I told a friend of mine that I had gone up to Mass and bought my thirty day ticket.  My friend has wanted to play Mass Cash for a while now, but they cant quite get there. So I offered to buy them a ticket(s) the next time I went to Mass to get a ticket for myself.  My generosity was very nicely rewarded! In return for me buying my friend some tix, they very generously offered to me to buy me a ticket for a month!!!  I took that deal in a heartbeat!  My friend has already gotten some money to me, and because The Mrs G5'er will be winging her way out of town on business next week, The G5'er  will soon be behind the wheel of The G5'er Mobile zooming his way to Great Barrington, Mass! Us Mice love to play when The Tigress is away!!  G5

PS You may have noticed that I said "Tigress" and not cat.  One definitely must handle The Mrs G5'er with kid gloves...  Why I've even kinda fancied myself as a lion tamer of sorts at various times during the last 35 years...

Page 724 of 872