Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you join online lottery group?

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 5 years ago by crow.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I have done enough research online and online websites such as lottogopher, winatrillion, freelotto, congolotto are the proofs that there is place for online lottery to exists.

Also, US Justice department recently announced that Wire act only applies to sports wagering, so they have cleared a way for states to sell their lotteries online. NY state has been wanting to persue that from last 2 years.

And no I did not that information from you, so don't think you are the only one with information around here. LottoGopher was recently kicked out of Florida due to the same reasons that they were claiming prizes on behalf of its users.

I would suggest that you do your own research first before telling others that they havn't done theirs :)

Another scammer like the little guy, mario. Same attitude too  -  a--hole.

You should stop acting like you don't know each other, it ain't workin'.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
    Member #121920
    January 20, 2012
    18 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2012, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Another scammer like the little guy, mario. Same attitude too  -  a--hole.

You should stop acting like you don't know each other, it ain't workin'.

And another igronant a-hole like you blaming others. I don't know Mario and I'm not associated with him in any ways. Mario has some sort of online group he might be promoting. What did I do, just asked a question?

God damit people like you piss me off.. Your privileges to use the internet should be revoked and and you be banned from formus like this for using foul language against other memebers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2012, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

And another igronant a-hole like you blaming others. I don't know Mario and I'm not associated with him in any ways. Mario has some sort of online group he might be promoting. What did I do, just asked a question?

God damit people like you piss me off.. Your privileges to use the internet should be revoked and and you be banned from formus like this for using foul language against other memebers.

"Your privileges to use the internet should be revoked..."

Spoken just like the lyin' a--hole liberal you are.

You need a good old fashioned Tennessee Smackdown, son.

And I'd love to oblige ya.

--Edmund Burke

United States
        Member #121920
        January 20, 2012
        18 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

I would never join an online lottery pool. If a ticket wins a jackpot, the ticket purchaser might be tempted to run off with the winning ticket.

Guru, I agree I wouldn't join some online shaddy pool either. But if it is a company that is located and registered to do business in the USA, I would be comfortable joining.

United States
          Member #121920
          January 20, 2012
          18 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

"Your privileges to use the internet should be revoked..."

Spoken just like the lyin' a--hole liberal you are.

You need a good old fashioned Tennessee Smackdown, son.

And I'd love to oblige ya.

yea we'll see about the smack-down when you grow some balls to tell your real identity, cuz anyone can talk about the smackdown behild internet walls. Till then go back to the cave or hills you came from "son"

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
            adelaide sa
            Australia
            Member #37136
            April 11, 2006
            3300 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

nvm all the name calling,  what we have is  someone wants to know why groups dont play or anyone would want to join em.  and a lot of people stating how the law looks at  online, interstate/ international lotto sales right now.

look how many wins go thru unchallenged,  right now, can you imagine how many squabbles therre will be if ever man woman and  internet stooogge got to  sell syndicates online and  take money from interstate in alleged pools?

it would be chaos, we wouldnt celebrate lotto wins, we would celebrate the once every 2 years when a case is settled and someone gets  some money.

sure some time in the future laws may change, but for now , the laws we have are the ones we have to play by.

the games tough enough to win nvm adding the chances a  butler service wont run off with your winning ticket, or indeed even buy it.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

yea we'll see about the smack-down when you grow some balls to tell your real identity, cuz anyone can talk about the smackdown behild internet walls. Till then go back to the cave or hills you came from "son"

Listen pee wee, I'm sure you've been smacked around quite a bit by people whose names you never knew.

Unless that is, you only run your mouth online.

So blow it out your ass.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                Member #121920
                January 20, 2012
                18 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

nvm all the name calling,  what we have is  someone wants to know why groups dont play or anyone would want to join em.  and a lot of people stating how the law looks at  online, interstate/ international lotto sales right now.

look how many wins go thru unchallenged,  right now, can you imagine how many squabbles therre will be if ever man woman and  internet stooogge got to  sell syndicates online and  take money from interstate in alleged pools?

it would be chaos, we wouldnt celebrate lotto wins, we would celebrate the once every 2 years when a case is settled and someone gets  some money.

sure some time in the future laws may change, but for now , the laws we have are the ones we have to play by.

the games tough enough to win nvm adding the chances a  butler service wont run off with your winning ticket, or indeed even buy it.

savagegoose, first of all it is pleasure to read your post and know there are some out there with some sense.

Anyways, I agree it is risky to give money to some bulter services who might run off with your money or playing in pool where you don't know anyone. What I was suggesting a online pool with friends you know personally. Pool the money each week and assign it to one of the friends to buy the ticket. Just like you would do it in office lottery pool. A pool like that will make it easier to manage group and collect dues and send reminders.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

savagegoose, first of all it is pleasure to read your post and know there are some out there with some sense.

Anyways, I agree it is risky to give money to some bulter services who might run off with your money or playing in pool where you don't know anyone. What I was suggesting a online pool with friends you know personally. Pool the money each week and assign it to one of the friends to buy the ticket. Just like you would do it in office lottery pool. A pool like that will make it easier to manage group and collect dues and send reminders.

You seem to know it all, dumbass, WTF are you here asking questions for?

Get together with the little idiot mario and do it!

Maybe you can get together and paint each other's toenails when you win.

--Edmund Burke

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                    adelaide sa
                    Australia
                    Member #37136
                    April 11, 2006
                    3300 Posts
                    Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

thats kind of how my syndicates run now, i have a family one and a pals one. i no longer run the pals one.

and only 3 of us remain in it, but the family one i run with 5 of us and one interstate.

sure its different with good friends or family, we send money via electronic banking, and the   pool manager goes and buys tickets.  trust in such cases is pretty strong with life long contacts.  and the laws aint so tough here in Australia, although no state sells tickets out of its jurisdiction

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
                      Member #121920
                      January 20, 2012
                      18 Posts
                      Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

You seem to know it all, dumbass, WTF are you here asking questions for?

Get together with the little idiot mario and do it!

Maybe you can get together and paint each other's toenails when you win.

Listen you little son of a bitch... If you do not like my post then feel free to not comment. Wtf, is your problem? Lottery post is to share knoweledge and ideas, but looks like you are only here to run your mouth. Like i said before STFU and go back to your cave you hill billy.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Listen you little son of a bitch... If you do not like my post then feel free to not comment. Wtf, is your problem? Lottery post is to share knoweledge and ideas, but looks like you are only here to run your mouth. Like i said before STFU and go back to your cave you hill billy.

Uh-oh, looks like I struck a nerve.

A nerve on a tinkerbelle.

I knew it.

Sorry if I outed you, princess.

Don't feel all alone though.

Little mario's just like you.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                          Member #121920
                          January 20, 2012
                          18 Posts
                          Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Uh-oh, looks like I struck a nerve.

A nerve on a tinkerbelle.

I knew it.

Sorry if I outed you, princess.

Don't feel all alone though.

Little mario's just like you.

Princess & tinkerbelle? You must be a faggot. And you keep mentioning Mario in every post looks like little fagot has a crush on someone here.. shhhhh

** This is my last reply here.. i do not want to waste my time arguing with a worthless <snip> like you.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Princess & tinkerbelle? You must be a faggot. And you keep mentioning Mario in every post looks like little fagot has a crush on someone here.. shhhhh

** This is my last reply here.. i do not want to waste my time arguing with a worthless <snip> like you.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I can see you're worried that little mario won't call.

But don't fret, fragile one, it's just a matter of time before he's holding you in his short hairy arms talking baby-talk to you.

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: January 22, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

The poor soul.

He's just too high strung, that's all.

But I'm here for him if he ever needs me.

We all are, jackbuddy.

We all are.

--Edmund Burke