Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it possible to tell

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 5 years ago by garyo1954.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19816 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2012, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

I have a dial-up connection and have been unable to post for a long time now for some reason, at other times or days I don't have this problem, so I just now disabled the rich text editor to test if I could post and I am able to now.

That seems to be for the Tx2Step game.

I am learning little by little how to deal with jackpot kinds of games, the main problem is not having the software that I need and I can't make neither spreadsheets not programs and I am also kind of Math Dumb.

I am LANTERN, I changed my password and got locked out and my email  address was outdated so can't log in as LANTERN no more, there is no way to recover a password without a working email address.

As you know there are very many possible patterns to the decades and to try to guess one in particular might be no easy thing even with software. but that doesn't mean that a person can't be the odds, they can be, but such games have way too many combinations, a person needs to win with some few not with thousands of them.
But even a quinto has 100, 000 possible combinations, the trick is in "Prediction Logics", not all prediction logics give the same results, but in order to develop, test and use such logics a person needs software(s).

Jackpot games are formidable, but not impossible to win, hard to reduce and win, but not impossible if the games are honest with the right logics and software, LANTERN'S Light see that there is a good chance that the games are not as honest as people think that they are.
A person doesn't need to be an astrophysicist to break lottery games.
------------------------------------------------

You should use one of those free e-mail address like hotmail.  My dial-up services have changed many times because they went out of business and I had to use a different one but I've been able to use the same password and e-mail address since I first joined over 10 years ago.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

You got me on that one!

If I knew, I probably would not tell, after all we are talking about jackpot kinds of games here.

-----------

Problem is many of the questions some members ask could be answered by themselves if they were willing to spend a week end writing computer routines or doing simulations using paper and pencil if they have taken the time to compile data files for the games they play.  After a while some folk aren't interested in sharing data they have compiled with others who have no interests in doing the same.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #121673
      January 14, 2012
      26 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2012, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

You should use one of those free e-mail address like hotmail.  My dial-up services have changed many times because they went out of business and I had to use a different one but I've been able to use the same password and e-mail address since I first joined over 10 years ago.

RJOh
      This happened cause I went high tech and I am using a password generator and manager, using highly secure passwords.
      The Lottery Post took it when I changed it, but would not let me log in with it, some kind of bug with the Lottery Post, maybe the password was too long or complicated, Who knows?
      Anyhow no matter, now I am on my 3rd encarnation, EXCALIBUR, LANTERN and Laterne.

United States
        Member #121673
        January 14, 2012
        26 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lantern! I remember. Doesn't seem that long ago. Maybe I've had my head in  hole too long here. Been working on the ins and outs of this game. Looking for that magic bubble. Haven't found it.

Just taking a break, contemplating new avenues to explore.

As you say, there are many variables to consider.

Yes, that is Texas 2Step. Cash 5 has 56 front digit patterns. A 6/49 has 210 front digit combinations.

Started rewriting a lot of the Cash 5 stuff to accommodate 2Step. 6 hours rework, 15 seconds to run, created 5000 rows  with 126 columns across. LOL

Good to see you back!!

dr san have no idea what you are trying to do. Makes no sense.

garyo1954

If you was here on Laredo, Tx, maybe then we could work to break all the Tx Lottery games, I am right now beginnig to work on the Mega Millions game, you only have to win once and once you break it it can be done again.

United States
          Member #121673
          January 14, 2012
          26 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2012, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Problem is many of the questions some members ask could be answered by themselves if they were willing to spend a week end writing computer routines or doing simulations using paper and pencil if they have taken the time to compile data files for the games they play.  After a while some folk aren't interested in sharing data they have compiled with others who have no interests in doing the same.

RJOh

Even without making your own software just using what is already out there, you can still get a little ahead of so called "Random" I am beginning to see the light (Lantern's Light) I already figured a few things out about jackpot games, the mind can figure a few things out by itself, simplify, simplify and simplify some more.

Good Luck!

Prediction Logics and Filters. they are my thing, "Random" is my toy.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1659 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Agree 100% RJOh....

For the most part, I don't mind sharing stuff I'm working on, or charts that I have. Occasionally, I'll do a quick rewrite, but danged if I am going to spend an hour or more to answer a question anyone with a pencil and paper could figure out.

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1659 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2012, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

garyo1954

If you was here on Laredo, Tx, maybe then we could work to break all the Tx Lottery games, I am right now beginnig to work on the Mega Millions game, you only have to win once and once you break it it can be done again.

Laterne,

That might be possible. Laredo sounds like a good vacation. East Texas is well.....east texas. lol

United States
                Member #121673
                January 14, 2012
                26 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

RJOh
                Look at these:
                Breaking the games is not really so hard, just takes some time:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1442843

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1443206

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1442827

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1443866

United States
                  Member #121673
                  January 14, 2012
                  26 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Laterne,

That might be possible. Laredo sounds like a good vacation. East Texas is well.....east texas. lol

garyo1954

It is easier to break the lottery games when people work together, but a single person might be able to do it.

Decades is just a part of the whole, but a very important part, if prediction is too hard or not possible then make a "Trap", wait it out, predict what you can if you can and try to "Trap" the rest of the patterns.

United States
                    Member #121673
                    January 14, 2012
                    26 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

garyo

Jackpot kind of games need to be "Broken Down Into Smaller Parts"
                    Then work on those parts.

--------------------
                    Even the Mega Millions is not as impossible to win as it seems to be.

United States
                      Member #121673
                      January 14, 2012
                      26 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

RJOh
                      Look at these:
                      Breaking the games is not really so hard, just takes some time:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1442843

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1443206

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1442827

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201409/1443866

It failed on these 2:

MediumLLow To MediumHigh Roots, OK

MediumLow to MediumHigh LDRs, OK
                      -------------------
                      It was really:

MediumLLow To MediumHigh Roots, Failed

MediumLow to MediumHigh LDRs, Failed

But got all other patterns right!

Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1659 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2012, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

It failed on these 2:

MediumLLow To MediumHigh Roots, OK

MediumLow to MediumHigh LDRs, OK
                        -------------------
                        It was really:

MediumLLow To MediumHigh Roots, Failed

MediumLow to MediumHigh LDRs, Failed

But got all other patterns right!

Laterne,

If you want to take a look at the 2Step data, I've uploaded the Excel 2007 spreadsheet here:

http://www.box.com/s/k0vaxn210fzsg4z8tepr

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2012, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello, Gary, a game of 49 / 6 have the front digit of the number we
                          000000 to 4444444 ok, now just want to see the court from 0000 to 44444 with 15 positions
                          1,2,3,4 1,2,3,5 ... = 3,4,5,6 are up 15 positions in total
                          Example = 0000
                          Until 4444 ...
                          We hit 100% of the court in all tests but the front of the digit, ie is a part of the forecast, the final digit is ok another study
                          need to see this in excel or solft

Hey, when I hover over the text, it shows up in portuguese. What's that about? LOL

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged
                            Hello, time treat ahhhhh! I write the text and google translate, Gary, could separate the even and odd formations, the front of the digit
                            example
                            0024= pair
                            1133= odd
                            Undo edits
                              Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1659 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2012, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Now that is an interesting concept! Let's see what happens. Thank you dr san!