Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it possible to tell

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 5 years ago by garyo1954.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #121673
January 14, 2012
26 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2012, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

garyo1954

Thanks much!
I downloaded it, but I have Excel 2003 and it is not fully compatible with that spreadsheet, I can still see it or see some of it, Excel 2003 says that it is read only and that it is not fully compatible with it.

I understand some of it, or some of what I can see on it with Excel 2003, but I have only looked at it for a moment so far.
Thanks much again.

United States
    Member #121673
    January 14, 2012
    26 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

it seems to have the patterns of the decades first
    Then Low, Medium and High patterns, not based on the last digits I guess, but based on the whole 2 digits numbers.
    -----------
    Before all of that it has the even-odd patterns, then LF that is all the patterns made by the decades.
    -------------------
    PAT is Low-Medium-High and also the patterns to the right of PAT
    BH is Even-Odd and also the patterns to the right of BH
    --------------
    That is all that I can see there, but ti is very very good, you did a great job.
    I will not have enough time for anything lottery related until Saturday and Sunday, except for just quick looks.
    -----------------------
    This Saturday I can take a good look at it, then I will tell you what I think about it.
    Thanks very much.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1838 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2012, 12:15 am - IP Logged

it seems to have the patterns of the decades first
      Then Low, Medium and High patterns, not based on the last digits I guess, but based on the whole 2 digits numbers.
      -----------
      Before all of that it has the even-odd patterns, then LF that is all the patterns made by the decades.
      -------------------
      PAT is Low-Medium-High and also the patterns to the right of PAT
      BH is Even-Odd and also the patterns to the right of BH
      --------------
      That is all that I can see there, but ti is very very good, you did a great job.
      I will not have enough time for anything lottery related until Saturday and Sunday, except for just quick looks.
      -----------------------
      This Saturday I can take a good look at it, then I will tell you what I think about it.
      Thanks very much.

Thank you sir.

I put the pattern in column and row to make it easier to see what is falling where. Tracking a group of zeroes are hard on the eyes.

Tehere are no formulas in it. Sorry. I've run my prgram to write a CSV which I can take into Excel. That way I can check for errors and have more detail on things I want to look at in depth.

This is a rewrite from the Cash5 stuff. A lot the ideas came from RL-Random. I work on it more as I have time but at the moment I'm putting a lot of effort into a search engine.

Thanks Again! Kind word are always appreciated.

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2134 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2012, 4:49 am - IP Logged

Hello, Gary, you must do the positions, eg in a game that has five numbers drawn,
        We have 5 digits of the front positions
        Gary, look at this example in the draw gave 1234 = 01 06 25 32 46
        1234 1235 1245 1345 2345 = the five possible positions
        0023 0024 0034 0234 0234 = digit of the front
        Gary do you have positions to get only digits or only odd pairs
        In the example took the position = 1,2,3,5, have you noticed that the missing number will be placed in 4th position, if the position 2,3,4,5 would be the fifth number of the 1st position, of course after the study of columns by position, the rotation system, the position allows to catch retrieve all 5 positions of the game with a draw of 5 numbers.Hello, Gary, you must do the positions, eg in a game that has five numbers drawn,
        We have 5 digits of the front positions
        Gary, look at this example in the draw gave 1234 = 01 06 25 32 46
        1234 1235 1245 1345 2345 = the five possible positions
        0023 0024 0034 0234 0234 = digit of the front
        Gary do you have positions to get only digits or only odd pairs
        In the example took the position = 1,2,3,5, have you noticed that the missing number will be placed in 4th position, if the position 2,3,4,5 would be the fifth number of the 1st position, of course after the study of columns by position, the rotation system, the position allows to catch retrieve all 5 positions of the game with a draw of 5 numbers.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2134 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2012, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

the first 4 digits
          Hello, Gary, a game where we have the draw of five numbers, and we want to hit 4 numbers, the fifth number is another study, we have five positions, five positions with the fifth number will
          In the 1st .2 nd .3 rd 4 th and 5 th position, not only in the last as in your example, then it makes the study of the columns, as on one of the games has put the fifth number in the 1st position, good the No. 1 spot going from 01 to 12, and so with the other positions, not only do

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1838 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2012, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

The even/odd totals by position are there. They just don't say EVEN/ODD. If you throw out the row and column of zeroes you have 2 odds possible in the front position and 1 even. In the back you have 5 possible odds vs 4 evens.

Odd numbers win on sheer possibilities.

We did front position pairs, front position trips, even front position quads with every possible digit combination for Cash5 and compared it to Texas Cash 5 last year. The only things learned was 1) programming it was a nighmare, 2) 3 front digits and 2 back digits are the best coupling, and 3) computers get migraines from calculating zeroes too!

No thanks. Throw me to a pack of ravenous dogs with pork chops tied around my neck!!!!!

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2134 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello, ok garyo, then you can put the study of repetitions of the digits. Both the front of the digits (0-3) and both ends of 0-9 to see the repetitions of each other

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1838 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2012, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello, ok garyo, then you can put the study of repetitions of the digits. Both the front of the digits (0-3) and both ends of 0-9 to see the repetitions of each other

Am I m missing something here?

That chart in the last post is digits by Front and Back position.

Just take one finger and place it on 5 in the Back row.

Now place another other finger on the N3 row.

Very carefully bring your nose to the spot where your fingers would meet.

You should be reading 101.

This means 5 falls as the back digit of the third number 101 times.