Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quiet Money Pick 4 System - "Winning Formula's" PA Style!

Topic closed. 479 replies. Last post 5 years ago by letsgetpaid123.

Page 3 of 32
PrintE-mailLink
lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #114703
August 5, 2011
4623 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2012, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

thanks so much quiet, will start tracking on paper, Texas is really hard to see patterns so i really appreciate the help:-)

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
    williamson county
    United States
    Member #119081
    November 14, 2011
    2768 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2012, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

You're not using any function in Excel, this system is very simple, just be patient.  All excel works as, is to store the information.  Email me and I will send you an attachment on how it supposed to look.  Having said that, I examine VA Pick4, and boy is it hard to hit there.  Now you was to suppose to Examine January's numbers, if you would have done that by using the formulas, to find the trend for Pick 4 in VA, you would have disovered that nowhere in January going back twodays gave you your evening number 1460.  So you go back the next month and if not, so on and so on, I went back guess what all the way to septerber your numbers thats going to be coming out in Feburary is going to be coming from january, guess what going todays back, here's how it look.

Follow me:   On February 3, 2012 Va's Midday Number was 3328, Now where did it come from you go back because we know it came from previous months, so you go back using the trends to establish the relationships, using the formulas to go back, and knowing the trend (two days back) you will see that you couldn't establish a relationship in jan, nor dec, oct, but september.  So now you have identified where the numbers are coming from that are coming today.  Look 

using the formulas to establish relationships you will see that on September 22, 2011 VA Eve number was 4248, this number is related to February 3, 2012 Midday number.  How using formula # Tac-Tac C2 (-/S/-/S)

Example:         September 22, Evening    4248

Tac-Tac C2                       (-/S/-S)

February 3, Midday          3/2/3/8 

So, we now know that September 22, gave us our current Midday number.  Now going back two days from the september evening number that gave us our current midday number, because back two is the trend.

Two days back from september 22, evening is september 20 evening and if you look at september 20, evening number you will see that its 0649.  This number should now give us the number to play for February 3, 2012 eve draw in va lets see:   

You can see that    0649 using Tic-Tic C1 gave us our winning pick 4 #

0649        Sept. 20 eve #

(+/S/S/+)          Tic-Tic C1     

(1/6/4/0)      which is our winning # Feb 3 eve in va  Banana

Although it is boxed form i have more formulas to play straight but i think u have enough formulas for right now

hey QuietMoney, the only quesion i have is  this........if the midday number was 3328........do you move that 3328 around to fit one of you formulas?            it hit as 3323 and when you compared it to 4248     you made the number 3238........    it took you several months to go back and find a formulas closest to 3328 correct?   it will take me a while but you are right studying those formulas will

help alot....

Texas
      United States
      Member #114703
      August 5, 2011
      4623 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

k...another question

day hit today-3086, I found 3077 Dec 22nd, 2011-3077,I go back to Dec 21st, day which was 5582, but because in the original example the day formula was -/s/-/+, but the 3077 from 3086 is s/s/-/+, when I go back to December 21st when I apply the original formula to get tonight's eve the -/-/+/+ in original do I still use it or modify-mid 21st december was 5582 so eve tonight maybe 6693, is that right?

United States
        Member #122477
        February 1, 2012
        890 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

k...another question

day hit today-3086, I found 3077 Dec 22nd, 2011-3077,I go back to Dec 21st, day which was 5582, but because in the original example the day formula was -/s/-/+, but the 3077 from 3086 is s/s/-/+, when I go back to December 21st when I apply the original formula to get tonight's eve the -/-/+/+ in original do I still use it or modify-mid 21st december was 5582 so eve tonight maybe 6693, is that right?

I don't understand anything you jus wrote

United States
          Member #122477
          February 1, 2012
          890 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

hey QuietMoney, the only quesion i have is  this........if the midday number was 3328........do you move that 3328 around to fit one of you formulas?            it hit as 3323 and when you compared it to 4248     you made the number 3238........    it took you several months to go back and find a formulas closest to 3328 correct?   it will take me a while but you are right studying those formulas will

help alot....

There is a formula for hitting st8 dont worry about that now, never move anything around to match formula, Yes you have to find exactly where this number 3328 came from, now it might have come from jan using the formulas but, if you were to look a day back or two days back from that day in question being where you find the number that actually gives you 3328, you have to be able to ask yourself can any of these number using the formulas would give me the eve number

Texas
            United States
            Member #114703
            August 5, 2011
            4623 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

oh oops okay, today's texas mid

3086 I didn't find a number utilizing -/s/-/+, so started to look for other patterns, found one in December which was s/s/-/+ on December 22nd day

3086 utilizing s/s/-/+ is 3077, since the pattern changed, does that also mean the eve pattern changes?? for example if I keep your formula for finding the eve number go back one day, which would be December 21st, mid was 5582, apply your formula, which was -/-/+/+ in your eve example, which if I take 5582, apply -/-/+/+ which gives 6693, I wasn't sure if I did it right or if I need to modify the eve formula since the formula changed on the 3086, hope that makes sense let me know

United States
              Member #122477
              February 1, 2012
              890 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2012, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

oh oops okay, today's texas mid

3086 I didn't find a number utilizing -/s/-/+, so started to look for other patterns, found one in December which was s/s/-/+ on December 22nd day

3086 utilizing s/s/-/+ is 3077, since the pattern changed, does that also mean the eve pattern changes?? for example if I keep your formula for finding the eve number go back one day, which would be December 21st, mid was 5582, apply your formula, which was -/-/+/+ in your eve example, which if I take 5582, apply -/-/+/+ which gives 6693, I wasn't sure if I did it right or if I need to modify the eve formula since the formula changed on the 3086, hope that makes sense let me know

lotsofwins you killing me, beileve me it seems complicated by my 10 year old nephew being doing this for me sometimes, so I knoow its easy its just difficult trying to learn over lp but take ur time it works, im here for u lets get this money, i wnt u to dance how i danced last niteBananawhen i hit

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1707 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2012, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

There 64 sets of formulas that cover all aspects of a number to be drawn in any given  pick 4 game.  Im only going to give an example of 20.  The rest of them will be posted in tomorrow's blog. First you need to know that numbers  run in tandem with each other and not run in random as people are made to believe.  With these formulas you will be able to spot trends, and develop the relationships between numbers, as proof they are indeed related.  Let's get started!:

The first set is of formulas are Simple plus, that is A1-D1 and Simple-Minus A2-D2

1                     2

A.  (+/S/S/S)           (-/S/S/S)

B.  (S/+/S/S)           (S/-/S/S)

C.  (S/S/+/S)           (S/S/-/S)

D.  (S/S/S/+)           (S/S/S/-)

the next set is called Tic-Tac

1                         2

A.  (+/-/S/S)              (S/+/-/S)

B.  (-/+/S/S)              (S/-/+/S)

C.  (S/S/+/-)              (S/+/S/-)

D.  (S/S/-/+)              (S/-/S/+)

E.  (+/S/S/-)              (+/S/-/S)

F.  (-/S/S/+)              (-/S/+/S)

Now I guess your wondering how does this work?  Well, all number have trends and Im going to illustrate to you, how you  spot these trends and most importantly how to spot the next Pick 4 winning number.

Let's Take Pennsylvaina for example:

First off you need to work backwards to work forwards if that makes sense.  Like the movie Back to the future.  How you do that? Well first off any winning pick 4 number came from somewhere it doesn't just come out of nowhere.  In order to do this you have to look at the previous month.  For example, we are now in February, so I know the next winning number is going to come from a previous drawn January mumber.  Here's an example.

February 2, 2012 Midday number was 2934, using all of the 64 formulas, you would then be able to establish relationships using the formulas, the formulas is the tools you need to do this.  First thing you do is you scan the month of January's drawn numbers started from January 31 Evening working Backwards up into January's 1 Midday.  If you do that it should look something like this:

2/2     Midday #    0786    January 22   Evening#    1578    Tic-Tac -B1   (-/+/S/S)

How this reads is: On 2/2 the Midday number drawn was 2934, we scanned the entire month of January and discovered that 1578 found on January 22 the Evening number drawn is related to the present drawn number 0786.  How?  By the relationship, If you take the formula Tic-Tac B1 and apply it 1578 you will get your 2/2 Midday number 0786.

It should look like this:               1-5-7-8   January 22 Eve

(-/+/S/S)  Formula used Tic-Tac

0/6/7/8   Winning number drawn 2/1 Midday

Winning number drawn 2/2 Boxed form,  there are also formulas to use if you looking to play the number straight.

What did I do? I simply followed the formula minus means to subtract a number, plus means to add a number and S means to leave number the same.

Now we know for sure that our 0786 2/12 Midday number came from, January 22 Evening number.  You just have now established the relationship.

Now as I mentioned in my blog the Quiet Money Pick 4 System, only allows for the Midday number to give you the Evening number.

Now, we do the same thing to the Evening number in order to establish the current trend that's working in your state of play.  Now, we do what we just did for 2/2 Midday number 0786 to 2/2 Evening number 4845.

PA's Evening number 2/2 was 4845

So, again we scan back through the month of January working backwards just like we did previously, if you do that, you'll find that 4845 drawn 2/2 Eve came from January 20 Evening number 4583 , and the formula that was used to determine that was, Simple Plus-D1.

It should look like this:

2/2   Evening #     4845     January 20    Evening#  4583   Simple Plus D1

This reads like this:  2/2 Eve draw was 4845, we discoverd after scanning that it came from  January 20 Evening number 4583, using formula Simple Plus D1 to establish the relastionship, it should look like this:

4-5-8-3   January 20 Eve #

(S/S/S/+)  Simple plus-D1

4/5/8/4    Winning number drawn 2/2 Evening 

Now you compile both days togther, it now should look like this:

2/2-  Midday - 2934-  January 22 Evening-  1578 - Tic-Tac B1  - (-/+/S/S).

2/2- Evening- 4845 - January 20 Evening-   4583- Simple Plus D1- (S/S/S/+).

Now, that we have identified our working trend, We now know that our trend is working two days back.  January 22 Evening  lead us to January 20 Evening, which then gave us our winning number for the Eve 2/2 4845 but we had it boxed (4584) (see above).

For now on don't let anyone tell you that Pick 4 is somehow random I just proved to you otherwise.  Your're not going to understand everyting on your first try, it takes time but you will get there!  If you dont understand anything here, all my info is located in my profile on how to reach me, please view my blogs for extra information.

To all PA pick 4 players the trend is working 2 days back  now, so do yourself a favor quit guessing!

With Love.

No offense, but your strategies are the strategies published in Robert Walsh's Pick 4 bookStrategy # 1 is Walsh's "Plus One, Minus One" Strategy, and Strategy # 2 is Walsh's ""Ying - Yang" Strategy.  Now obviously someone may have thought of these Pick 4 strategies long before Walsh, but his strategies are copywritten and published

You should probably give credit where credit is due.

United States
                  Member #122477
                  February 1, 2012
                  890 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2012, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

No offense, but your strategies are the strategies published in Robert Walsh's Pick 4 bookStrategy # 1 is Walsh's "Plus One, Minus One" Strategy, and Strategy # 2 is Walsh's ""Ying - Yang" Strategy.  Now obviously someone may have thought of these Pick 4 strategies long before Walsh, but his strategies are copywritten and published

You should probably give credit where credit is due.

Yeah I keep hearing that but let's get something st8 Robert Walshs book came out in 09, sweetie I been using these strategies since 07 lets get that st8. So, it puzzles why robert walsh wont answer any of my e-mails or fb request, you say you have his book anwser me this have you ever hit with any of his strategy, probably not. Because all he did was put these in his book, and duped the masses, so i suggest u go to robert walsh and get a refund, he's examples all after the fact, so please don't come to me with that robert walsh crap, and accuse me of something that was never originally his, i offer free help to anyone who wants to hit the P4 and he charges people 50 dollaes to learn nothing, now beat it, and stay off my post what comments like, I thought I would help people who cant hit, but seems to me I cant do any of that here, from flat out haters who say Im looking to make monet, when I never got a freaking coin or aint even asking nothing, so please miss me with that, now you come to my thread with some robert walshness, please beat and stay off my spread with that for real your comment wasn't creations

gisaac56's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                    richmond,va
                    United States
                    Member #120683
                    December 25, 2011
                    75 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2012, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

u go QM Hurray!keep doing what r doing

United States
                      Member #121902
                      January 19, 2012
                      37 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Hey Quiet,

I have a question for you. For today's VA mid draw the number were 5847. I found that this number came from the 6/15/11 day drawing of 5846 using Simple Plus D-1. You mentioned earlier that the draw is 2 days back for VA so for evening drawing would I use the formulas on the 6/13/11  numbers? and would I utilize the day drawing or evening drawing numbers?

Thank you.

LillM

United States
                        Member #122477
                        February 1, 2012
                        890 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2012, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey Quiet,

I have a question for you. For today's VA mid draw the number were 5847. I found that this number came from the 6/15/11 day drawing of 5846 using Simple Plus D-1. You mentioned earlier that the draw is 2 days back for VA so for evening drawing would I use the formulas on the 6/13/11  numbers? and would I utilize the day drawing or evening drawing numbers?

Thank you.

LillM

Don't worry LillM I will be posting tonight VA numbers, you can wait for those or until Im free to really answer your questions.

Try becoming friends with bluefoxx on LP and

gisaac56

They Live in VA as well, 

gisaac56

is learning pretty quickly maybe she will be able to go over something that you dont know and she does

gisaac56's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                          richmond,va
                          United States
                          Member #120683
                          December 25, 2011
                          75 Posts
                          Posted: February 4, 2012, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi LillM i am somewhat confuse abt that as well, but to be safe I guess we would work on both numbers that came 2 days

United States
                            Member #122477
                            February 1, 2012
                            890 Posts
                            Posted: February 4, 2012, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

How did u know 5811 was the number & how do u know wut number 2keep the same or add or sub if u can explain that 2me I'm believe i will have it know u r busy so wen u get time would like 2get a hit 2night if i can 

-- Previous Private Message -- 
                            Sent By: QuietMoney 
                            Sent: February 4, 2012, 3:02 pm Eastern Time (GMT-5:00) 

D i highlighted the number where your last night number came from, I told u it would be a day back and it was 

the 5-8-1-1 gave you the 4118 from last nite using simple minus formula (-/S/S/S) 

5-8-1-1 

(-/S/S/S) 

4-8-1-1 boxed though i got formulas for getting a str8. Wow  Banana

If you play in chicago the true trend is a day back,  Dwaen , I told you

USA
                              United States
                              Member #120388
                              December 18, 2011
                              210 Posts
                              Posted: February 4, 2012, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Hie, can you try Ohio eve 6389

Page 3 of 32