Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quiet Money Pick 4 System - "Winning Formula's" PA Style!

Topic closed. 479 replies. Last post 5 years ago by letsgetpaid123.

Page 2 of 32
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3611 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2012, 11:09 am - IP Logged

As I said earlier with all the confusion what a good job an excel spreadsheet would work well here. Hoping someone will step up to the plate and offer it. Thanks

gisaac56's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
    richmond,va
    United States
    Member #120683
    December 25, 2011
    75 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2012, 11:18 am - IP Logged

y don't u step up

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3611 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2012, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I wish I was adept at formulas but unfortunately I am a layman at this. Sorry

United States
        Member #122477
        February 1, 2012
        890 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2012, 11:29 am - IP Logged

i am using your formula for va p4, but i am confused at how i would choose the nos. from january to complete my task. such a pig head with nos.for instance 1460 came out in va last night going back thru jan i found the no.1469 as being compatible so i used your formula. u mention going back 2 days.but this was on the 8th of jan. maybe i'm confusing myself

You first have to find and develop the trend for the Month of Feburary.  Remember all trends come from the previous month, to which the month you are currently in.  For example, what you do now is go back using yesterday's Midday number 3328, you have to find out where did this number come from in January, for this number will lead you to the the Eve number 1460, using the formulas that are on my blog.

United States
          Member #122477
          February 1, 2012
          890 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2012, 11:31 am - IP Logged

You first have to find and develop the trend for the Month of Feburary.  Remember all trends come from the previous month, to which the month you are currently in.  For example, what you do now is go back using yesterday's Midday number 3328, you have to find out where did this number come from in January, for this number will lead you to the the Eve number 1460, using the formulas that are on my blog.

Read original poat

richmond,va
            United States
            Member #120683
            December 25, 2011
            75 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

i will try that, thx

richmond,va
              United States
              Member #120683
              December 25, 2011
              75 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2012, 11:36 am - IP Logged

i don't have a clue as to how to start a spreadsheet

United States
                Member #122477
                February 1, 2012
                890 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2012, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

i don't have a clue as to how to start a spreadsheet

You're not using any function in Excel, this system is very simple, just be patient.  All excel works as, is to store the information.  Email me and I will send you an attachment on how it supposed to look.  Having said that, I examine VA Pick4, and boy is it hard to hit there.  Now you was to suppose to Examine January's numbers, if you would have done that by using the formulas, to find the trend for Pick 4 in VA, you would have disovered that nowhere in January going back twodays gave you your evening number 1460.  So you go back the next month and if not, so on and so on, I went back guess what all the way to septerber your numbers thats going to be coming out in Feburary is going to be coming from january, guess what going todays back, here's how it look.

Follow me:   On February 3, 2012 Va's Midday Number was 3328, Now where did it come from you go back because we know it came from previous months, so you go back using the trends to establish the relationships, using the formulas to go back, and knowing the trend (two days back) you will see that you couldn't establish a relationship in jan, nor dec, oct, but september.  So now you have identified where the numbers are coming from that are coming today.  Look 

using the formulas to establish relationships you will see that on September 22, 2011 VA Eve number was 4248, this number is related to February 3, 2012 Midday number.  How using formula # Tac-Tac C2 (-/S/-/S)

Example:         September 22, Evening    4248

Tac-Tac C2                       (-/S/-S)

February 3, Midday          3/2/3/8 

So, we now know that September 22, gave us our current Midday number.  Now going back two days from the september evening number that gave us our current midday number, because back two is the trend.

Two days back from september 22, evening is september 20 evening and if you look at september 20, evening number you will see that its 0649.  This number should now give us the number to play for February 3, 2012 eve draw in va lets see:   

You can see that    0649 using Tic-Tic C1 gave us our winning pick 4 #

0649        Sept. 20 eve #

(+/S/S/+)          Tic-Tic C1     

(1/6/4/0)      which is our winning # Feb 3 eve in va  Banana

Although it is boxed form i have more formulas to play straight but i think u have enough formulas for right now

richmond,va
                  United States
                  Member #120683
                  December 25, 2011
                  75 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2012, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

thx u QM i am going to work on this right now,if i have any questions i will blog u.

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #114703
                    August 5, 2011
                    4623 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2012, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

hey quiet, I'm a lil confused on your system, for example, texas had 1776 yesterday day, january 11, day 7116, not exactly sure how to utilize your math to it, thanks

United States
                      Member #122477
                      February 1, 2012
                      890 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2012, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

thx u QM i am going to work on this right now,if i have any questions i will blog u.

Im actually going to do VA tonight.

United States
                        Member #122477
                        February 1, 2012
                        890 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2012, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

hey quiet, I'm a lil confused on your system, for example, texas had 1776 yesterday day, january 11, day 7116, not exactly sure how to utilize your math to it, thanks

Please read my blogs and post that are hear, your not obligated but all the information is relative Pick 4 is Pick 4 anywhere no different from the 4 + 4= 8 anywhere, you can learn just by reading, you going to have to do your own homework, everyone here is different with respect to games they play.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #114703
                          August 5, 2011
                          4623 Posts
                          Posted: February 4, 2012, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

I understand doing your own work, but just not seeing it, do you mind just one example???

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #114703
                            August 5, 2011
                            4623 Posts
                            Posted: February 4, 2012, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey Quiet-For Day-Texas seems to be a variation of +1111 and -1+1+1+1 and eve -6-7+3-7, does this seem right?

United States
                              Member #122477
                              February 1, 2012
                              890 Posts
                              Posted: February 4, 2012, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I understand doing your own work, but just not seeing it, do you mind just one example???

Ok each state is unique with respect to trends thats why it is vital that you use the formulas on my blog to establish the trend in your state your trend is in the current month of november and is going back one day.

How? because using the formulas going back i cannot establish any relationship with yesterdays 1776 draw, i went first to jan, no, jan, well, then dec, no, dec, then to november yes.

1776  came from November 9 Midday number 8725 using (-/S/-/+) Toes F2

8-7-2-5  Nov 9 mid #

(-/S/-/+)   Toes F2

7-7-1-6    Yesterdays midday

Now we have to go either a day back or two days back to establish the number

So, when you go back one day from the number 8725  that gave you your midday number 7716, we now conclude that this number 8725 on nov 9 mid either going a day back or two days should give us the winning eve number for the day in your case its 4760 that was yesterday eve # in tx.

so, if we first look at two days back from the nov 9, which will be nov 7 midday, we will see that using all of the formulas we cannot make the eve number 4760, with nov 7 mid number 2269 its impossible, so now we go back just one day from the 9, to the 8 of nov and that number is 7804, and this number was our winning number for yesterdays eve boxed form though

how            7-8-0-4   nov 8 mid

(-/-/S/S)   Tac-Tac A1

6-7-0-4  The winning #  although it is boxed be not concern with that yet bthere are more formulas for playing the number st8, i just don't want to saturate every one with formulas when they having really grasp anything yet

Page 2 of 32