Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quiet Money Pick 4 System - "Winning Formula's" PA Style!

Topic closed. 479 replies. Last post 5 years ago by letsgetpaid123.

Page 14 of 32
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122477
February 1, 2012
890 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2012, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I was going to play in PA, but instead was getting up to speed.  My trend in PA is one day ahead, playing off of 4005, just to predict one number and playing off the 9488 that dropped last night I would play either

for the midday todayBanana

United States
    Member #122477
    February 1, 2012
    890 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2012, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

for the midday todayBanana

Okay I was wrong with my hunch!  Although my guess was still right, right trend wrong month I used.  Last night in PA 9488 dropped, that came from october 19 midday #7049, one day over the the 20 midday the number was 5294, which in turn gave you the midday, today.  Maybe tomorrow if I ever get finish I will post more examples

letsgetpaid123's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
      DALLAS,TX
      United States
      Member #91265
      May 13, 2010
      733 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Quite if I am on the right track

Example.....mid dray is 6397...I find numbers in the previous month with at least 3 of the numbers or a mirror of the number?  What determines which formula you use?  And What is to be played.

United States
        Member #122477
        February 1, 2012
        890 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2012, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Quite if I am on the right track

Example.....mid dray is 6397...I find numbers in the previous month with at least 3 of the numbers or a mirror of the number?  What determines which formula you use?  And What is to be played.

Each formula has a name and each formula is located in a set.  they repeat often you have to keep track of them, for you will see it

United States
          Member #122477
          February 1, 2012
          890 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2012, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Each formula has a name and each formula is located in a set.  they repeat often you have to keep track of them, for you will see it

you have to find the trend in play

United States
            Member #122477
            February 1, 2012
            890 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2012, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

For those that live in pa, i will be posting tomorrow numbers for midday, only if the trend is thereBanana

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #114703
              August 5, 2011
              4623 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2012, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

lets get paid-I'm confused are you still doing texas, our mid draw yesterday was 7451-today's mid draw was 7873-which means you have to find the relationship between these two-after find the trend between 7451 and 7873 are they-day ahead-day behind etc two days behind two days ahead-once that is determined you then take today's mid draw which was 7873-then look for numbers where 7873 came up when applying the formulas at the start of this page, so examply say-hypothetical only

after you've determined the relationship, in this case we will use one day behind-say on Jan 13th-

2687 fell-mid, because 7873 can be formed from 2687 since the trend is one day behind-you would look at Jan 12th-then apply the formulas to the numbers that fell that day...

the above is hypothetical only-and quiet is this accurate or am I still misunderstanding

United States
                Member #122477
                February 1, 2012
                890 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2012, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

lets get paid-I'm confused are you still doing texas, our mid draw yesterday was 7451-today's mid draw was 7873-which means you have to find the relationship between these two-after find the trend between 7451 and 7873 are they-day ahead-day behind etc two days behind two days ahead-once that is determined you then take today's mid draw which was 7873-then look for numbers where 7873 came up when applying the formulas at the start of this page, so examply say-hypothetical only

after you've determined the relationship, in this case we will use one day behind-say on Jan 13th-

2687 fell-mid, because 7873 can be formed from 2687 since the trend is one day behind-you would look at Jan 12th-then apply the formulas to the numbers that fell that day...

the above is hypothetical only-and quiet is this accurate or am I still misunderstanding

Your number should come from the 2nd or the 5th Midday not sure you need to know the trend the day before yesterday because as of yesterday with 7451 you had to trends.

No offense lotsowins but u never make sense to me

United States
                  Member #122477
                  February 1, 2012
                  890 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2012, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

to get a better trend look at 7026 mid

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #114703
                    August 5, 2011
                    4623 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

no offense taken quiet-this system is still very difficult for me to grasp, probably why my posts are confusing, because I'm confused...:-) hopefully it will click soon:-)

United States
                      Member #122477
                      February 1, 2012
                      890 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2012, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

my goal is to help u to be un confuse the problem is in your attempt to explain something u confuse me, so we never address what really confuses u. what r u confused with

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #114703
                        August 5, 2011
                        4623 Posts
                        Posted: February 8, 2012, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

honestly I don't know now....will ask more after I've practiced a bit-also if we use the 7026 mid to today's 7873 from what I can see we are still a day ahead...so from here I would basically find all the numbers that could become 7873 from your formulas based the beginning of this forum starting January-if I find some in the January then apply your formulas to the number that fell the day after or eve after and that should provide in most cases a box hit of the eve number for the night draw??

example I decided to go with December-not sure why maybe wrong but I liked the number 6368-which could have gave us mid number 7873, which fell December 3rd 2011, I only applied ++ss to 3610 that fell eve on December 4th eve, applying your ++ss formula gave me 4710, in reality and to capture the number I would technically need to apply all the formuals to catch the hit for tonight?? is that right? and you prefer we work with the most current month as well, since we are in feb, means January is preferrable month if possible?

United States
                          Member #122477
                          February 1, 2012
                          890 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2012, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

honestly I don't know now....will ask more after I've practiced a bit-also if we use the 7026 mid to today's 7873 from what I can see we are still a day ahead...so from here I would basically find all the numbers that could become 7873 from your formulas based the beginning of this forum starting January-if I find some in the January then apply your formulas to the number that fell the day after or eve after and that should provide in most cases a box hit of the eve number for the night draw??

example I decided to go with December-not sure why maybe wrong but I liked the number 6368-which could have gave us mid number 7873, which fell December 3rd 2011, I only applied ++ss to 3610 that fell eve on December 4th eve, applying your ++ss formula gave me 4710, in reality and to capture the number I would technically need to apply all the formuals to catch the hit for tonight?? is that right? and you prefer we work with the most current month as well, since we are in feb, means January is preferrable month if possible?

All trends have a base month u need to first establish a base month.  Whatever number u doing well it be 7273 or any other number u can always find and a given month but that might not be wher all of your february winning numbers r coming from.

i will tell u your tren from tonight results

United States
                            Member #122477
                            February 1, 2012
                            890 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2012, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

December, 2011

Sun

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thu

Fri

Sat

-
                            -

-
                            -

-
                            -

-
                            -

this is the only pace where u can make 6368.

yor trend might have changed but it either is still a day ahead or a day back hightlighted in green. u should be able to make tonights # with these but again i dont know if this is your base mont

if i have time tomorrow imma help u

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #114703
                              August 5, 2011
                              4623 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2012, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

okay again I think I get it again-for some reason I thought the trend was coming from the next day-eve numbers after you establish your base month and number/day to work from-so from the 6368-I thought you were suppossed to go to the 3610, didn't realize suppossed to work with the mid number-all the way through thanks for clarification-I will try tomorrow if I get a chance to play with it again and I'll show you the month/numbers i think I should work with and we can tweak from there:-)

Page 14 of 32