Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Could Monkee's Be Trained To Pick Our Winning Lotto Numbers?

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2012, 2:11 am - IP Logged

Let's face it, we've tried everything else, quick picks, using a dart board, family's birth dates, lottery "systems", and still we are continuously frustrated with our mostly losing streak's.       Bang Head    Crazy    Crying

Would you consider employing the assistance of a specially trained chimp to personally pick your PB, MM's, Pick 4's???

Their brains are wired slightly different than ours, and that could be all the advantage you need to bring down those allusive lotteries.   Conehead

Monkey's have piloted rocket's in space, communicate effectively with humans and have performed complex intelligence tasks.    Idea

It seems only the next logical step, to have them trained to pick our numbers from specially designed betting slips that they could easily check off.

Once they understood the concepts of how many numbers to chose, then we just sit back and follow their prediction results. From a logistical standpoint we would need to breed large numbers of these clever chimps, and then they could be sent off or employed at various lottery retailers throughout the country, or even mailed to our personal homes via the USPS.   Mail For You

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2012, 2:51 am - IP Logged

I for one would consider letting one of these gifted lotto chimps pick my numbers, nothin' to lose.........and maybe $$$Millions to gain.

If the little guy picked those right numbers for me, a lifetime supply of bananas is on it's way to ol' chimpy!    Thumbs Up

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
      Member #13130
      March 30, 2005
      2171 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2012, 3:02 am - IP Logged

Why not? They write our laws. Conehead

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2012, 3:06 am - IP Logged

Why not? They write our laws. Conehead

How true.....and run our government as well.     ROFL

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          British Columbia
          Canada
          Member #116101
          September 4, 2011
          4033 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2012, 6:01 am - IP Logged

How true.....and run our government as well.     ROFL

and they even made a movie Thud

"You have to be in it to win it!"

kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
            cornwall,ct
            United States
            Member #102636
            December 23, 2010
            245 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2012, 6:49 am - IP Logged

wow another racist. stop wasting your money and and dreaming an impossible dream and get a job.LOSER!

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2012, 7:08 am - IP Logged

wow another racist. stop wasting your money and and dreaming an impossible dream and get a job.LOSER!

I don't need to................already have 15 people working for me.   Hyper

Dream on kyok.    Twitch

kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
                cornwall,ct
                United States
                Member #102636
                December 23, 2010
                245 Posts
                Posted: February 13, 2012, 7:27 am - IP Logged

15 leprechans? u know. little wee lads.

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: February 13, 2012, 7:31 am - IP Logged

15 leprechans? u know. little wee lads.

LepLepLepLepLepLepLepLepLepLepLepLepLepLepLep That's no blarney kyok.   LOL

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40339 Posts
                    Posted: February 13, 2012, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Why not, I trained the dog to water the garden, serious, she drags to hose around and waters the garden. Love that dog.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: February 13, 2012, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Why not, I trained the dog to water the garden, serious, she drags to hose around and waters the garden. Love that dog.

Amazing!!! Wonder if I could train my cat to water my lawn as well?  Green laugh

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10345 Posts
                        Posted: February 13, 2012, 11:27 am - IP Logged

There was a monkey or gorilla at the Dallas zoo that consistently did beter picking stocks than some hot-shot brokers did, beat them year after year.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: February 13, 2012, 11:57 am - IP Logged

There was a monkey or gorilla at the Dallas zoo that consistently did beter picking stocks than some hot-shot brokers did, beat them year after year.

Yeah, I remember that gorilla, I picked some of his  stock recommendations for both Microsoft and Google........made a killing!   Banana

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                            NYC
                            United States
                            Member #117984
                            October 19, 2011
                            1843 Posts
                            Posted: February 13, 2012, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Let's face it, we've tried everything else, quick picks, using a dart board, family's birth dates, lottery "systems", and still we are continuously frustrated with our mostly losing streak's.       Bang Head    Crazy    Crying

Would you consider employing the assistance of a specially trained chimp to personally pick your PB, MM's, Pick 4's???

Their brains are wired slightly different than ours, and that could be all the advantage you need to bring down those allusive lotteries.   Conehead

Monkey's have piloted rocket's in space, communicate effectively with humans and have performed complex intelligence tasks.    Idea

It seems only the next logical step, to have them trained to pick our numbers from specially designed betting slips that they could easily check off.

Once they understood the concepts of how many numbers to chose, then we just sit back and follow their prediction results. From a logistical standpoint we would need to breed large numbers of these clever chimps, and then they could be sent off or employed at various lottery retailers throughout the country, or even mailed to our personal homes via the USPS.   Mail For You

LOL, this is hilarious especially chimps being mailed via the USPS, haha. Really though, this idea is CLEVER! Hire a chimp to pick the numbers and become a Jackpot winner. I think it's possible. On Wed. I'll go to the Bronx Zoo and go in the chimp area with a powerball slip. Whatever numbers the chimp points to will be the numbers that win! 

Jack-in-the-Box

Todd get ready to write an amazing story on Thu. morning. xD

I can picture the title now: $40 million jackpot won by chimp in Bronx Zoo, chimp has babies, etc. LOL

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2012, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

LOL, this is hilarious especially chimps being mailed via the USPS, haha. Really though, this idea is CLEVER! Hire a chimp to pick the numbers and become a Jackpot winner. I think it's possible. On Wed. I'll go to the Bronx Zoo and go in the chimp area with a powerball slip. Whatever numbers the chimp points to will be the numbers that win! 

Jack-in-the-Box

Todd get ready to write an amazing story on Thu. morning. xD

I can picture the title now: $40 million jackpot won by chimp in Bronx Zoo, chimp has babies, etc. LOL

Excellent entrepreneurial idea on your part New York! If you should happen to win $$BIG$$, I desire no part of your Millions, just give me a shout out, maybe I could appear on a late night gig, with "Conan" that would be awesome! Thanks in advance dude!   See Ya!

TIP?, maybe bring along a Megamillions slip as well, lightening can strike twice. Wink