Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery calculator

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 5 years ago by retxx.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2012, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

I don't get all your calculation, but I like this stuff.

I would have to much to tell about positions, models, payouts and outcomes.

If you want to give this to a beginner, you will need a better title and better description.
Maybe use some example with text.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4052 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2012, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi

I found a few small bugs in the code and have fixed them.  This is the most current

download that installs both calculators.  I tested this version and believe it to be

100% accurate.

http://www.box.com/s/y1y81bjobtg15rkkzcay

cals pic

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4052 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2012, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Your postscript is not grammatically correct.

It should read,

P.S. this program is free of any spyware, adware, and malware. (New sentence)

This program does not have the ability to access the web or track any information.(New sentence)

To ensure a worry free environment, an uninstall icon will be created in the programs folder to remove if this program does not suit your needs.

Yes NodThumbs Up

Marketing is a Billion $$$ business...cant leave anything to chance.TypeThud

ShotokanWizard

Thanks for the input, but not really marketing anything here,  I must say I like your version much better

than mine. LOL.  I never was any good at saying what I mean.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2012, 5:35 am - IP Logged

In European:

Odds, match 0 with 1 combination 5/39 = 0,483 287 220 129 325

1:2,069 162 929

Last digits: 0-9
        0 = underweighted

You are not helping a beginner. I also suggest that you write out your letters, LD = last digit ... .

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4052 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2012, 5:59 am - IP Logged

In European:

Odds, match 0 with 1 combination 5/39 = 0,483 287 220 129 325

1:2,069 162 929

Last digits: 0-9
          0 = underweighted

You are not helping a beginner. I also suggest that you write out your letters, LD = last digit ... .

L-digit = Left digit = decade digits 

R-digit = Right digit = ones digit

P-1 = position #1 or the 1st number in a set

P-2 = position #2 or the 2nd number in a set

P-3 = Position #3 or the 3rd number in a set

P-4 = position #4 or the 4th number in a set

P-5 = position #5 or the 5th number in a set

P-6 = position #6 or the 6th number in a set

This program calculates the left and right digit shows by position for any 4, 5 or 6 number JP game

for up to a 60 number matrix. 

The number 1 is a single digit number and as such it is in the ones or right hand position

The number 35 is a two digit number.  The left digit 3 is a decade digit and the 5 is on the right

or ones position

35 = (3 * 10) + (5 * 1)

The Number-Calc does the same thing but calculates the total number shows by position.  A pick-5

game has 5 numbers.  The first number is the first position and the second number is the second

position and so on.   Select a digit from the lower window by Left mouse click and the totals by position

are then displayed.  Adjust the matrix at the top by a series of left or right mouse clicks.  Left = increase

Right = decrease

RL

Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2012, 6:47 am - IP Logged

1st number of a set, is that the first drawn number of the set of the lowest number of a set with diffent numbers?

I have better, but I let you develop your stuff.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5961 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2012, 7:04 am - IP Logged

1st number of a set, is that the first drawn number of the set of the lowest number of a set with diffent numbers?

I have better, but I let you develop your stuff.

Are you here to troll for buyers or are you here to contribute? If it's the latter, post what you have, if it's the other one, go someplace else. RL has always posted excellent info and for that, I'm thankful.

Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2012, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Are you here to troll for buyers or are you here to contribute? If it's the latter, post what you have, if it's the other one, go someplace else. RL has always posted excellent info and for that, I'm thankful.

@ Carbob

I posted a few things at pick5, euromillions and keno. No, I won't post what I have, because it has to much market value.

Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2012, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Balls are drawn in an order, but it does not matter in a combination.
                  A drawing can be represented in a set like: 1-2-3-6-10 or 10-3-2-6-1. That lotteries do.
                  In case your ld's are 1 2 3 6 0 or 0 3 2 6 1 or 0 1 2 3 6 or 1 2 3 6 0.

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4052 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2012, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Bob

This seems to be going no where, I guess he missed that these are martix calculators.

All togeather they have been downloaded almost 200 times and I get one person who

does not understand what they are.  These are just a couple more tools to help anyone

interested in matrix stats.   I really enjoy writing these sort of programs because of the

challenge.  In a 6-60 lottery there are 50,063,860 combinations of 6 numbers.  The digit

3 appears in 5,062,725 sets as the 5th numbers second digit,  Where else can you get

that kind of information in a fraction of a second?  Both of these calcs can help with number

placement or be used just to gain knowledge about a matrix.

RL

Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2012, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Thanks Bob

This seems to be going no where, I guess he missed that these are martix calculators.

All togeather they have been downloaded almost 200 times and I get one person who

does not understand what they are.  These are just a couple more tools to help anyone

interested in matrix stats.   I really enjoy writing these sort of programs because of the

challenge.  In a 6-60 lottery there are 50,063,860 combinations of 6 numbers.  The digit

3 appears in 5,062,725 sets as the 5th numbers second digit,  Where else can you get

that kind of information in a fraction of a second?  Both of these calcs can help with number

placement or be used just to gain knowledge about a matrix.

RL

R

Matrix calculators?
                      Where is the matrix?

S

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3611 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Let me push your button rl and ask about this in a pick 4 formula and how it would work. If it does something then what about putting it in an excel spreadsheet to spit out probabilities of the next game and no i am not a programmer but can sure thro out ideas. thanks

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4052 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2012, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

R

Matrix calculators?
                          Where is the matrix?

S

Matrix defined 

A situation or surrounding substance within which something else originates, develops, or is contained:

A lottery matrix is the total universe of sets from which one set is drawn, often abbreviated 5-44 etc.....

A 5-44 matrix contains 1,086,008 sets of 5 numbers.

Hope this helps 

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4052 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2012, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Let me push your button rl and ask about this in a pick 4 formula and how it would work. If it does something then what about putting it in an excel spreadsheet to spit out probabilities of the next game and no i am not a programmer but can sure thro out ideas. thanks

retxx

Always good to hear from you,  pick-4 single digit games can for the most part be calculated

in your  head if you treat them as a number instead of 4 digits.  A pick 4 has 10,000 combos

starting with 0000 to 9999.  Each digit hits the same amount of times in each position  and

the lexicographic index number is always the number + 1.   The same rule can be applied to

pick-3 games as well.  There are 10 digits for each position and each digit shows the same

number of times.   I have a P-3 / P-4 lottery program started and will post a link when I get

it finished but it may be a while.  PM me any ideas you have about these games and I will

test them when time permits and those that show merit I will add to the program.

RL

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11158 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2012, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

thanks rl.