Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We came to win March 2012

Topic closed. 394 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 3 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
louisville,ky
United States
Member #72809
March 28, 2009
9490 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

omg family how are u? u have been missed so was nikki (daughter) well she did a hell of a job on here while u guys were gone . ok well i need some help? and if u see the 58 pr to repeat for ky let me tell u what i c > 658

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

omg family how are u? u have been missed so was nikki (daughter) well she did a hell of a job on here while u guys were gone . ok well i need some help? and if u see the 58 pr to repeat for ky let me tell u what i c > 658

I am better, it was tough for a few days for real....But  god makes a  way  out of no way!!!!!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

If you have not had that  1-7-9  YOU  MUST PLAY IT For AT LeASt .50  eveyday !!!!!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

louisville,ky
        United States
        Member #72809
        March 28, 2009
        9490 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

HE is the healer be patient HE knows good people (GOD) i tell u u have treated me like family on here and im telling u it will be okay have faith and never give up on HIM. I'm glad ur back and always remember i care very deeply for u and colleen and now we have seadrink in the house . for some reason i cld be wrong ky cld get a sequence just a observation

louisville,ky
          United States
          Member #72809
          March 28, 2009
          9490 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

please do thats my addr 719 and its hittn like the tornado ......

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

HE is the healer be patient HE knows good people (GOD) i tell u u have treated me like family on here and im telling u it will be okay have faith and never give up on HIM. I'm glad ur back and always remember i care very deeply for u and colleen and now we have seadrink in the house . for some reason i cld be wrong ky cld get a sequence just a observation

My rule is  sequence  follows the doubles...  You know we have always held to following your

instinct...Do not stray from that.   I  really  want you to focus on  1-7-9  as a hold number.

You will get  the 58  again..I do not see them repeat tonight,   I would play off the

3-1-6

today.  Repeating  1  of these   31  16  36   tonight.   Gonna look at my list  for 3-1-6  and 

post  it here.   

Colleen

Sloegin's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #66435
              October 25, 2008
              197 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I am better, it was tough for a few days for real....But  god makes a  way  out of no way!!!!!

Welcome Back Mrs Bigs

You have been missed and please give my regards to the Big FELLA.

NOW ON TO BUSINESS ..lol. Please a little help with Fla. We got the 791 so whats next please, thanks a bunch

J

louisville,ky
                United States
                Member #72809
                March 28, 2009
                9490 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

sloegin i know ur askn bigs but i would like to add something ur 791 today watch for 697 if u havent gotten it and 592 they seem to follow each other .just a little info for u

Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #99771
                  October 31, 2010
                  1415 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

bigdsing, Soooooo happy to hear ur feeling better, you had alot of LP family praying for you. Illinois mid had 040 I played 050  gets me everytime. What do you think will be in play tonight?

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

sloegin i know ur askn bigs but i would like to add something ur 791 today watch for 697 if u havent gotten it and 592 they seem to follow each other .just a little info for u

Thank  you  Jon very much  and there you have it, I  like rhonda's pick here.  I need  a day or 2 to get

into the flow of the games...Let's stay in touch and watch florida and play lite till  we see  something.

You know we can do this.  If you have some  numbers...Let me look and perhaps I will see something.

Bahamas
                      Member #66435
                      October 25, 2008
                      197 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much Rhonda, every bit of insight helps.

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

@ rhonda   here is what I like to see follow  3-1-6   which you had eve 3 draws ago.

936  934  603 310 413  (423)  816

Bahamas
                          Member #66435
                          October 25, 2008
                          197 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much Rhonda, every bit of insight helps.

Okay thats great. I noticed that Fla has been repeating digits with two of the returns being mirrors of recent draws but thats as close as I can get it.

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

bigdsing, Soooooo happy to hear ur feeling better, you had alot of LP family praying for you. Illinois mid had 040 I played 050  gets me everytime. What do you think will be in play tonight?

Hello  shelby, thank you very much for your prayers.  You know I always like 45 to come after 00 or

before.  but  they are mid plays. Gonna look at  ill  right now be back  few minutes. have you been

1 number off?  cause if you are we can just fine tune the picks you  have  1  up 1 down.  That is 

an easy fix

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Okay thats great. I noticed that Fla has been repeating digits with two of the returns being mirrors of recent draws but thats as close as I can get it.

THAT  is the key right there. That is what we will use to trap it.  We hav a pattern we can look

at now....These little things are important and guide us to wining big... NOW i KNOW WHAT TO 

LOOK FOR.   Are they repeating  mid to eve   or  eve to eve .....mid  to mid?

Page 3 of 27