Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We came to win March 2012

Topic closed. 394 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 4 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
PA
United States
Member #69849
January 18, 2009
14882 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Good to see and hear that all is going well with you and bigdsing....amd will keep you both in my prayers..

Do you see anything good for PA...like a double or a good 6 way number....thank you...

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

bigdsing, Soooooo happy to hear ur feeling better, you had alot of LP family praying for you. Illinois mid had 040 I played 050  gets me everytime. What do you think will be in play tonight?

I see you had the 54  already. LOL and it came mid...dang this should have been 2 days  ago..

You eve side is repeating pairs and skipping a draw....you  have  919  skip then 917...  275  skip

then 752....So I would continue  there.   I do not know  your missing digit  for eves but

look at   40   74    75   with  a digit  that has not played eve for a while.   Let's say the 6

has not played in eve  for a week then   406  746  675  as an example. again it may take us 

a minute to nail it down, but we can  and  will

COLLEEN

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

win$4life's avatar - WINGS
      Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #114965
      August 10, 2011
      151 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Oh my Goodness. It is so wonderful to see you back and onto a speedy recovery. It was a good feeling to see how the LP family held you up and special kudos to Nikki (Seadrink) for holding it together for you guys. February was a good month for a lot of folks just by following the BigD rules. Looking forward to March being even better. Again welcome back. Be blessed.

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Good to see and hear that all is going well with you and bigdsing....amd will keep you both in my prayers..

Do you see anything good for PA...like a double or a good 6 way number....thank you...

Hello  Dee, thank you we are over due on nailing  PA.  Is coco calling for doubles there?

Because if she is  then it will help  me because  being away from the numbers has got me

guessing  more then knowing.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

Sloegin's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg

Bahamas
          Member #66435
          October 25, 2008
          197 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

THAT  is the key right there. That is what we will use to trap it.  We hav a pattern we can look

at now....These little things are important and guide us to wining big... NOW i KNOW WHAT TO 

LOOK FOR.   Are they repeating  mid to eve   or  eve to eve .....mid  to mid?

Its been mid to mid recently for example 697 came as 264 both mid. There are others, but difficult to know which one is next to work from.

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Oh my Goodness. It is so wonderful to see you back and onto a speedy recovery. It was a good feeling to see how the LP family held you up and special kudos to Nikki (Seadrink) for holding it together for you guys. February was a good month for a lot of folks just by following the BigD rules. Looking forward to March being even better. Again welcome back. Be blessed.

Thank  you  win...Let's get this  money  now!..  Big  is actually  Don    and he  is the one who is 

ill. As most of you know  we post together  and i talk all the smack. LOL.  He will be posting again

soon.  But you are so  right. So many  members prayed  and supported us.   We  thank everyone and

are confident they  this month  will bring more blessings...  Bigs wants to start posting but We

have ordered him to stay  away  and in Bed.   Thank you  win.  Nikki  learned well from her dad and

we  did not know she  was holding back...LOL  that girl can play them  numbers...  Okay I will be

talking all day and missinfg the draw times.  Green laugh

COLLEEN

win$4life's avatar - WINGS
              Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #114965
              August 10, 2011
              151 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Thank  you  win...Let's get this  money  now!..  Big  is actually  Don    and he  is the one who is 

ill. As most of you know  we post together  and i talk all the smack. LOL.  He will be posting again

soon.  But you are so  right. So many  members prayed  and supported us.   We  thank everyone and

are confident they  this month  will bring more blessings...  Bigs wants to start posting but We

have ordered him to stay  away  and in Bed.   Thank you  win.  Nikki  learned well from her dad and

we  did not know she  was holding back...LOL  that girl can play them  numbers...  Okay I will be

talking all day and missinfg the draw times.  Green laugh

COLLEEN

I will get it right one of these days. Looking forward to the posts for PA. Your family makes playing fun and takes the stress out of it. Love to you both. Take care.

tgirl137's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                Grand Rapids
                United States
                Member #123
                February 23, 2002
                3905 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Colleen I am glad to see that you are back.  I am keeping Bigs in my prayers.  What's hot for Michigan this evening?

"For with GOD nothing is impossible."    Blue Angel

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Its been mid to mid recently for example 697 came as 264 both mid. There are others, but difficult to know which one is next to work from.

Very  Often the postion will shift  or repeat.   example   697  comes back as  264.   then  971  comes 

back  as  926.    405  comes back  as  950.  Notice  that each time 2 digits  return mirror but not come

from the same postion.. Seems  complicated  but I will try to show you as we go along.  So our

best move would beto focus on mid plays...  I will look at 4 for tonight  but  I feell like  we could

use mid to mid plays as our  increased chance of getting the hit.

Colleen

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Colleen I am glad to see that you are back.  I am keeping Bigs in my prayers.  What's hot for Michigan this evening?

Hello lady, thank you. Let me look, be right  back  and thnk you tgirl and god bless you I hope You

are doing well.

tgirl137's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                      Grand Rapids
                      United States
                      Member #123
                      February 23, 2002
                      3905 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I am in recovery mode from my surgery that I had on Tuesday.  Things are going a little slow.  I just don't feel like myself.

"For with GOD nothing is impossible."    Blue Angel

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                        PA
                        United States
                        Member #69849
                        January 18, 2009
                        14882 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Hello  Dee, thank you we are over due on nailing  PA.  Is coco calling for doubles there?

Because if she is  then it will help  me because  being away from the numbers has got me

guessing  more then knowing.

Here are the last ones that mrcoco posted for PA...00  33  44..... 12  23  40  62 and we just got the 62 pair mid day today   526....and last nite we had  952....hope this helps you...

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Here are the last ones that mrcoco posted for PA...00  33  44..... 12  23  40  62 and we just got the 62 pair mid day today   526....and last nite we had  952....hope this helps you...

Perfect  cause the first thing i saw was  00.   002  003  000  002.  I am rusty but that is the first set

I saw when I looked  and the  45  pair...  I noticed on the mid side  pairs  repeating  after  6 days

this will happen again soon.   example   you  had  134  then 6 days  later 124.....this will happen

again  mid.....You might  have to hold the 00"s.  But  if coco says doubles are coming, I fell like

they are written in stone. WINIG  Dee           If   someone has the 45  pair for eve  on your thread

do not look  pass it.

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I am in recovery mode from my surgery that I had on Tuesday.  Things are going a little slow.  I just don't feel like myself.

Well let's try to make your purse  feel a little better  and as we speak  We pray for you.

I like the 53  to come tonight  like 513  508(mirror)  534  536  530 538.  You might have to

hold it for  a day or two...  since you  had  587.. You will  get  the 58  pair again  mid maybe

tommorrow.  So you can relax tonight and think about those 58  pairs. I am also  going to

your rb  and post numbers from it  because I am positive they will hit.  Rest, relax build your strength.

Oh  I cannot believe  we gave that man  a bell , while he is in bed...I am gonna hide it cause

he is just ringing it and  ringing it.  LOLGreen laugh  Colleen

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Florida   713   714  710  171  718  71x . 970  eve

Page 4 of 27