Welcome Guest
You last visited August 22, 2017, 1:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What States allow us to play their Lottery from home PC?

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2012, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

He doesn't run things, congress does.

Yeah, I agree, he's got nothing to do with anything.

He's the greatest of all time.

It's all changed since he came in. When Bush and Cheney were in, that's when everything was the President's fault. 

And now?

Nothing is the President's fault! NOTHING!

Thanks for your input.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8537 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2012, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

A regime change would accomplish nothing?

It would accomplish getting rid of the guy who got elected and immediately surrounded himself with communist czars and is now intentionally trying to destroy our country to make something completely different out of it.

It's not that he's incapable of turning things around.

It's that he doesn't want to.

ya kill me.... if that were the case don't you thing he'd of been dethroned by now.. do you think the DP has a secret ajenda to turn themselves into commies and rule the world.. will all republicans be burned alive... man get a grip on yourself your hatred of this man is stressing you out.

He as you say only agenda is to try and fix a broken mess, what was already broken and completely broke $ when he took office.

McCain wouldn't have ben able to do any better no matter what you think.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8537 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2012, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I agree, he's got nothing to do with anything.

He's the greatest of all time.

It's all changed since he came in. When Bush and Cheney were in, that's when everything was the President's fault. 

And now?

Nothing is the President's fault! NOTHING!

Thanks for your input.

Nobody's saying he hasn't done anything wrong... in your mind he hasn't done anything right.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        grwurston's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Winning is great.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        5869 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2012, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

You think Palin would have been good if McCain couldn't  finish his term?

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2012, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

ya kill me.... if that were the case don't you thing he'd of been dethroned by now.. do you think the DP has a secret ajenda to turn themselves into commies and rule the world.. will all republicans be burned alive... man get a grip on yourself your hatred of this man is stressing you out.

He as you say only agenda is to try and fix a broken mess, what was already broken and completely broke $ when he took office.

McCain wouldn't have ben able to do any better no matter what you think.

Dethroned by whom? Half the country is on his payroll or his welfare and food stamps. Are you serious? You need to wake up, bubby.

It's obvious you don't know the background of all his czars. Do a little reading, it might open your eyes.

You seriously think he's trying to fix a broken mess? I don't want to call you ignorant but you are grossly misinformed or uninformed at the very least.

I'm not stressed and I don't hate anybody, I just love this country and I'm smart enough to see what he's trying to do to it along with millions of other patriotic Americans. We're not out defecating on the flag and group-masturbating in the streets with the democrats.

I was no fan of McCain but at least he wouldn't have been trying to destroy the country.

--Edmund Burke

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
            upstate NY
            United States
            Member #108791
            March 31, 2011
            549 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2012, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Oh look, we've gone off the rails into national politics.  Again.  And it should come as no surprise to anyone that Barbie is the one who pulled the switch.

Patriot

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

You think Palin would have been good if McCain couldn't  finish his term?

Palin would have been better than McCain, waaay better. She's Conservative, he's a RINO.

Of course, if I had formed my opinion of her based on reports from the Main Stream News Media and Bill Maher and Jon Stewart and David Letterman and Tina Fey and Saturday Night Live like all of the democrats did, I would think she was the anti-christ.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2012, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Oh look, we've gone off the rails into national politics.  Again.  And it should come as no surprise to anyone that Barbie is the one who pulled the switch.

Barbie's pulled that same hate/lib bashing switch so many times he's getting Carpal Tunnel.   Bash

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Winning is great.
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  5869 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2012, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Oh well, back to the original topic. Illinois is working on it ,hopefully everyone else will catch up. If they keep the online payouts the way they are that would be good for the players.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2012, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

We've gone off the rails? Who's we? I don't recall anybody saying anything to you, tinkerbelle.

--Edmund Burke

meetoo's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #124862
                      March 21, 2012
                      41 Posts
                      Posted: March 24, 2012, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I play multiple state lotto's. All you have to do is use the multi draw feature. The only disadvantge is that you have to pay in advance. For example my last out of state purchase was for 8 lines using the multi draw feature enabled for 16 drawings. My wife and I just drove back to that state yesterday as all 16 drawings were completed. We collected our winnings $120.00 in cash and 26 qp's. Re-entered drawing for 10 lines w/multi drawing selected for the next 16 drawings. We'll return when drawings are exhausted or the big one comes our way. It's only a matter of time.

May You Prosper and be in Health!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                        Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6330 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2012, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

I play multiple state lotto's. All you have to do is use the multi draw feature. The only disadvantge is that you have to pay in advance. For example my last out of state purchase was for 8 lines using the multi draw feature enabled for 16 drawings. My wife and I just drove back to that state yesterday as all 16 drawings were completed. We collected our winnings $120.00 in cash and 26 qp's. Re-entered drawing for 10 lines w/multi drawing selected for the next 16 drawings. We'll return when drawings are exhausted or the big one comes our way. It's only a matter of time.

same here meetoo, when ever DH and I are out of state we multidraw as well, we just got back from Texas and multidraw the Lotto Texas

Indiana
                          United States
                          Member #124862
                          March 21, 2012
                          41 Posts
                          Posted: March 24, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

You've got it going on - all they have to do is google illuminati, study it for awhile and reality will kick in shortly.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                            Oklahoma
                            United States
                            Member #82391
                            November 12, 2009
                            6330 Posts
                            Posted: March 24, 2012, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

welcome to the LP meetoo......Hurray!

Indiana
                              United States
                              Member #124862
                              March 21, 2012
                              41 Posts
                              Posted: March 24, 2012, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Appreciate the warm welcome Dallas. Sure wish I lived close enough to visit that Texas sandbox with ya. That's a sweet lotto.

Victory loves Preparation!