Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Testing The Pairs And Rb/Index Example Ohio

Topic closed. 126 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2012, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Now this is simple, we begin by combining the pairs together

905 903 908  589

583 938 990 995

998 993 338 339 

335 889 885 883

1st clue.   Right now  33/88/38  are hot pairs for all states, this is where I

would look first.

OHIO  PAIRS  BREAKDOWN

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bigdsing,

Here's the RB/GI for Texas from today's hit.  Ready for my lesson..lol

RB

Game Index

there you go letsgetpaid,  right in the index  814  eve  texas.  You did not need my help at all.

wtg. your winner will be there again. Look at numbers surrounding 4.   124 431 123  423  398  439  438

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2012, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

let's get paid these are the pairs for texas  from coco. Use the pairs to make combo's .

14 72 85 75   55  66  22

142 147  145 146 721 724 725  857 855 751 754

556 662 665 225 226  855

Even we make huge mistakes,  notice here when we did our pair combo   we did   14  first  and it should have looked like 

this   147  142  148  145 146.    i left out the 148 and the  winner tonight was  148 box  Texas.Thud

so the remaining pairs for texas should look like this 

728 725 726 722 

851 854 857 855 856 852

755 756 752 751 757         556  665  662  225 226  .  How do we narrow the pairs down.  We  check the rb/index and make combos. If we 

made combos and pairs from the index and r/b we would have seen 841. That is why

it is so important to havemore then 1 method so you can compare .

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2012, 12:04 am - IP Logged

905 903 908  589

583 938 990 995

998 993 338 339 

335 889 885 883

would look first.

There is so much going on here and we started out just  showing how to combo pairs and win. Now that we have strayed off,

let's get back to what we are here for.   These are the numbers for Ohio all week.  your winners will come here. 1 number that is in the rb

is  939, If you are expecting doubles .

I have another workout that says 401 904 403 580 . No I will not change numbers again.  The purpose of this was to show how you can 

combo pairs and win.  Let's get this money.

United States
          Member #125142
          March 26, 2012
          18 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2012, 12:07 am - IP Logged

What I Need To Do Add Them Or What Let Me Know  Alright

BigSing

Sandusky,ohio
            United States
            Member #110698
            May 10, 2011
            270 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2012, 12:10 am - IP Logged

bigs, these are the only numbers i am playing for ohio for the rest of the week.....god i hope we get a hit out of these, need it badly lol......good luck to us, thanks bigs

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2012, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Even we make huge mistakes,  notice here when we did our pair combo   we did   14  first  and it should have looked like 

this   147  142  148  145 146.    i left out the 148 and the  winner tonight was  148 box  Texas.Thud

so the remaining pairs for texas should look like this 

728 725 726 722 

851 854 857 855 856 852

755 756 752 751 757         556  665  662  225 226  .  How do we narrow the pairs down.  We  check the rb/index and make combos. If we 

made combos and pairs from the index and r/b we would have seen 841. That is why

it is so important to havemore then 1 method so you can compare .

@ terry  these above are the numbers for Texas until coco changes her pairs. You should pick from there above and do not play them all at 

once, you must go to the first page and read how to use them. Also go to the lotto systems forums and learn 2 or 3 ways to pick numbers.

Do not rely and anyone to give you numbers. God knows we have been wrong.  This is a teaching thread here showing you how to combo 

pairs to win.  You must get a notebook and paper and practice if you really want to win .  If you are unsure what to play. STOP BETTING and

just practice on paper until you learn a couple of different ways to correctly pick numbers.  Most of the players here have some ideas, this 

thread is to show our take on how we do it. No one method  will do it. YOU want to win? okay it is time to go to work. YOU can do this.

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2012, 12:28 am - IP Logged

bigs, these are the only numbers i am playing for ohio for the rest of the week.....god i hope we get a hit out of these, need it badly lol......good luck to us, thanks bigs

BJ  do not play all these numbers, take that notebook out and get to work. You need to learn how I got these combos and I want you to

find 2 other methods you can use each day, The more you practice the better you will get. You have to put in the work.

Use the rb here and and try a couple of the ttt's here. Any one can post numbers, my goal is fior you to learn it yourself and become better

at it. I am here to help you, not just post numbers. I want you to be able to pick winners 2 to 3 times a week and you can do it. Okay

my new friend, Get to work.  Ask me about how to pick from pairs, not what the number will be. You will win this week,but if I am gone

what will happen next week.  So let's get to work.  YOU can do it.

Sandusky,ohio
                  United States
                  Member #110698
                  May 10, 2011
                  270 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2012, 12:32 am - IP Logged

lol you may not believe me but i actually do spend alot of time with the pen and paper trying to come up with ways to win. my biggest problem i think is that i always go back to the theory of "this box/combo is long overdue, so it HAS to come in soon" but i have totally begun to realize that is not the case 90% of the time.

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2012, 12:42 am - IP Logged

lol you may not believe me but i actually do spend alot of time with the pen and paper trying to come up with ways to win. my biggest problem i think is that i always go back to the theory of "this box/combo is long overdue, so it HAS to come in soon" but i have totally begun to realize that is not the case 90% of the time.

Okay then lets go step by step, that is why i am here.  Start at the first page of this thread and take notes and ask me any question you want.

Begin with coco's pairs for OHIO and combo them. Write it down in your book. Once you have done that.  We will start on how to narrow them down.

Also  copy the rb/index for OHIO. Make combo's  using that.  Once you have done that, make a list of all the combo's that are the same from

both methods. Again if you have any questions just ask. Later we will go over how to make an rb/index.  That theory is good  and you should use

it but, you need other methods to confirm what you are seein.  If I do a workout and see 456 and coco has got 45/65  and the ttt has 456

and the rb/index has 456 then bamm. If i cannot confirm it with another method, I just play my hold numbers. So just until we are done with this

thread follow my instructions and we will change your game.  I am working on another state, so we will talk in the am. I will move those pairs forward.

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2012, 12:58 am - IP Logged

These are the pairs for OHIO

90 58 93 38  99  33 88 

FWD

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:00 am - IP Logged

905 903 908  589

583 938 990 995

998 993 338 339 

335 889 885 883

would look first.

FWD        consider    904 403 401 405

Sandusky,ohio
                          United States
                          Member #110698
                          May 10, 2011
                          270 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:01 am - IP Logged

bigs i just noticed as i was looking over some stuff that 2 has been out for 8 straight days in the midday draws. what do you think about throwing a 2 in with those pairs you have listed above?

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:08 am - IP Logged

bigs i just noticed as i was looking over some stuff that 2 has been out for 8 straight days in the midday draws. what do you think about throwing a 2 in with those pairs you have listed above?

I think you  are starting to head in the right direction. Try it on paper only. I want you to get down to 4/5numbers to pick from

only. Consider your self in school for a minute.Yes Nod  LOOK back at your results page for mids, what pattern do you see? Are numbers repeating

draw to draw?  Make a note of what is happening and start to pick based on what the game is doing,not what you want to happen.

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Ask your self are  coco's pairs for Ohio winning?  If they are each time you pick, those pairs have to be considered first. write the due pairs down

at the top of your page.  Look at the results page each day for all states.  Did you know, what happens mid will  happen at eve. Look back

at the mid results today, what pairs hit more then once?Did they return eve?  If you always play the same way,you will always get the same results.

GO back to march 2010 and note what numbers or pairs hit 2 to 3 times. I will bet that those pairs hit this past month 2 or 3 times. Look at the

past 3 months Thrusday, you will see in OHIO  the same pairs may have hit and will again. USE ALL THE CLUES!   OKay that is it

for me.  SEE YA in the am.