Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Testing The Pairs And Rb/Index Example Ohio

Topic closed. 126 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

also i wanted to ask you how recent your srb is??? i just did mine tonight after the eve draw and went back 20 draws, so mine is from march 19th-march 29th. mine looks like this....

4  6  7

3  1  2

8  2  0

FANTASTIC job  BRANDON  Hurray!you just proved that the rb works for OHIO  and it should be posted  in the OHIO thread for all players to use. 

Also players Brandon pointed out the MISSING digit from mid  2.     Now if you made combinations from here  they

are

438 612 276 212 120 821  817 410  613 312  027 127 167          and  drum roll   Drum        022

Banana  WINNERBanana

SO OHIO PLAYERS in conclusion, here are 2 methods that will help you improve your game.

Use them each day and most important HOLD onto your picks. The numbers may not fall

right away but they will  fall.      YES the index and the  pairs will still be good !   Thank you

Ohio  and  SKy I agree with you about 269.    But watch the  index again. Numbers that surround

or include the number 2  for EVE today.     SEE ya next time OHIO....... BIGS and Colleen

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

Sandusky,ohio
    United States
    Member #110698
    May 10, 2011
    270 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Thx bigs, i actually did not play anything for midday today but im atleast glad to see the srb could be a step in the right direction. In your opinion, how long should i hold this srb for? A month, a week, 2 weeks??? Just want your opinion on that part of it. Good luck tonight, im thinking an 025 or something of that sort

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Thx bigs, i actually did not play anything for midday today but im atleast glad to see the srb could be a step in the right direction. In your opinion, how long should i hold this srb for? A month, a week, 2 weeks??? Just want your opinion on that part of it. Good luck tonight, im thinking an 025 or something of that sort

That srb will be good for 2 weeks, but each 7 days  from the day you make them,you must make a new one. Then you line the new and old

1 side by side . The purpose of this will be to help you narrow down picks.  For example if the old one has 234 and the new one has 234, then

you would play those hard.   I have a thread that was made a couple of months back called testing the rb/srb Michigan and  it will  help

show you how to  pick from the srb.  Tonight look for those combo's from your srb that I made. You are also missing the  index which will help

you with pairs.  I like the fact that you sat out the game, sometimes the best play is to not play and watch what the game is doing. 

We know noe that your srb works... We also know that it Will Hit again. Perhaps this eve.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
        ohio
        United States
        Member #125198
        March 26, 2012
        1905 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2012, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

im lost what should i play for ohio tonite so i can rape em

thanks

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2012, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

im lost what should i play for ohio tonite so i can rape em

thanks

Read the whole thread over. Take your time. Get a notebook and pencil and write down the clues we have pointed out. Write down

the pairs that are good  and the combinations.  Then write down the combinations from the Srb that is here.  You will pick

from those numbers.  Since we know that the 5 is missing from the eve play, you sholud consider that, when you pick.   Read what

I just told Brandon and go to that thread(look for it in search cause I do not have link) It will tell you how to pick from the srb.

You must learn how to do this, because what I do not want to do is give you losing numbers.  You can do this smooth and once

you learn, you will not need anyone to tell you what to play.      Smooth check out swiss thread and libra for Ohio

numbers they are much better then I am at picking in OHIO.  Winbig tonight

ohio
            United States
            Member #125198
            March 26, 2012
            1905 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2012, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Read the whole thread over. Take your time. Get a notebook and pencil and write down the clues we have pointed out. Write down

the pairs that are good  and the combinations.  Then write down the combinations from the Srb that is here.  You will pick

from those numbers.  Since we know that the 5 is missing from the eve play, you sholud consider that, when you pick.   Read what

I just told Brandon and go to that thread(look for it in search cause I do not have link) It will tell you how to pick from the srb.

You must learn how to do this, because what I do not want to do is give you losing numbers.  You can do this smooth and once

you learn, you will not need anyone to tell you what to play.      Smooth check out swiss thread and libra for Ohio

numbers they are much better then I am at picking in OHIO.  Winbig tonight

yeah i feel you i check out swiss and libra they are pretty accurate, i was being funny im just greedy i want that one straight hit with alot of money on it. im really a pick for player but from what i see im goin wit 622 226 and of course 5 bucks on 0224 straight and 10 on mega

hit big, play small

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

yeah i feel you i check out swiss and libra they are pretty accurate, i was being funny im just greedy i want that one straight hit with alot of money on it. im really a pick for player but from what i see im goin wit 622 226 and of course 5 bucks on 0224 straight and 10 on mega

hit big, play small

I do not blame you at all.   look at  0234  7258  in pick 4.  I  would  really look at the numbers from that srb. You will come back to this

page and see that there is a winner out of those. flip your 6's always   622 =922   and winbig smooth.

ohio
                United States
                Member #125198
                March 26, 2012
                1905 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2012, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I do not blame you at all.   look at  0234  7258  in pick 4.  I  would  really look at the numbers from that srb. You will come back to this

page and see that there is a winner out of those. flip your 6's always   622 =922   and winbig smooth.

i like your flips, and i have no idea what are srbs so its close to that 7:25 ima throw your 7258 box n 0234 backup

ill b back to see what pop off they can always trick us tho good luck my guy

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: March 30, 2012, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

An old truth... typically a match will be made in both drawings (midday and evening) from a number that came earlier in the week so...for midday you are looking at one of the following pairs to repeat from this week's numbers:  31...15...35...07...71...01...34...37...47...86...69...89...

This why we take notes folks.  This is also why you use more then 1 sytem when you pick. 

Combine cali 's pairs   for  377  a repeat from this weeks numbers.  WTG CALIHurray! Semms to me that Ohio players already know

how to win.     Have a great weekend everyoneCool

ohio
                    United States
                    Member #125198
                    March 26, 2012
                    1905 Posts
                    Posted: March 30, 2012, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

This why we take notes folks.  This is also why you use more then 1 sytem when you pick. 

Combine cali 's pairs   for  377  a repeat from this weeks numbers.  WTG CALIHurray! Semms to me that Ohio players already know

how to win.     Have a great weekend everyoneCool

i missd it

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: March 30, 2012, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again every one , make sure you check out the OHIO threads  by swissmocha  and Libra Dave for YOU PICK 3 numbers.

Have a great weekend everyone

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2012, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

FANTASTIC job  BRANDON  Hurray!you just proved that the rb works for OHIO  and it should be posted  in the OHIO thread for all players to use. 

Also players Brandon pointed out the MISSING digit from mid  2.     Now if you made combinations from here  they

are

438 612 276 212 120 821  817 410  613 312  027 127 167          and  drum roll   Drum        022

Banana  WINNERBanana

SO OHIO PLAYERS in conclusion, here are 2 methods that will help you improve your game.

Use them each day and most important HOLD onto your picks. The numbers may not fall

right away but they will  fall.      YES the index and the  pairs will still be good !   Thank you

Ohio  and  SKy I agree with you about 269.    But watch the  index again. Numbers that surround

or include the number 2  for EVE today.     SEE ya next time OHIO....... BIGS and Colleen

OHIO   627

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2012, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

FWD for  mid.                                                                            watch the  trend this week    951  = 95 91 15      995  958 950?

we left out  234.  246 is there 4 times.  249  4x  267 3x    When we use the index/rb we look for combo's that appear the most and

Clue 1...  2 is the missing digit from mid BJ pointed out.

RB/Index       267   

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2012, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

4  9  7

3  2  6            2 4 7

9  4  2            0 6 9

267   924 796  246  960  392 242 432  469  262  929  939  943  467   927

mitch13's avatar - darksword
                              northwood,ohio
                              United States
                              Member #90211
                              April 23, 2010
                              4670 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2012, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Great calls everyone, Iam really looking for the 69 pr to return as  679  or 690 Mitch

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

If i ever do get this game figured out we all will make money.