Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NYT5- Jackpotismine tagline numbers ONLY PLEASE!!

Topic closed. 432 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 12 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1749 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

good to be back...thanks...Star

you are right, I overanalyze...throw out winning combos...go overbudget...overanalyze some more...run to the store at the last minute...Crying

i cashed in a 22.50 winner tonite...and got the following free plays...

6 9 11 13 37

13 18 21 29 36

i thought that was interesting...

i meant to play some 13 16 but i just am starting to suck at Take five...

i have reduced to two main charts...i have many more...but they get boring...

on top of that if i do numbers, win four, and sweet million...it becomes a nightmare...

i think i will just change my name to helka12 and just use some good old fashioned beginners luck!Jester Laugh

i didn't mention previously but the 37 is also a "potential" reverse flag formation.

the challenge for me in using the gang of 23 is that i have been chasing the number 11 for over a year now...hitting it sporadically...but i have "overanalyzed" it quite thouroughly...and i expect it to act weird soon (soon being a relative term but sometime this year, which might not be soon at all!!)

weird like the 33, 20, and 2 have been acting...but i am trying to apply my "system" to your "system" because i am about out of bullets...Thud

if you go to abclocal.go.com you can check out the drawing live...Sun Smiley

@ LottoBoner,

I'm about to offer a little advice to hopefully ease your pain/angst that you seem to be feeling right now.  It is very hard to let go of numbers that we tend to chase for one reason or another, but I'm here to tell you LET IT GO, especially if you've been on it for a year ... I used to do the same thing not only with my "special" T5 sets but with pick-3, pick-4, Mega ... heck EVERYTHING!  Matter of fact, I truly believe the reason I haven't hit all 5 again in T5 after being able to hit it once is not because its extremely hard to do, but because I spread myself too thin and didn't give it my FULL attention like I was doing when all I wanted to do is WIN THE JACKPOT!  I will NEVER AGAIN BE MARRIED TO ANY NUMBER!

I suggest that if a number doesn't show up within 5 draws of playing it drop that sucker and wait for it to show.  Then after it comes out look for it to come again in short order.  If its a COLD number, especially ICE COLD ones, don't even chase it because you can be doing that for a VERY LONG TIME.  If you're the kind of person that wants (or has to) get that cold one the first time it makes its wake-up appearance, then you'll have to look for clues that its getting ready to pop.  Now as far as the clues go, well Jackpotismine is trying to narrow that down ... I tend to rely heavily on the followers and adjacent numbers as my indicators.  Fall back a little and try to be flexible in your approach, not relying too much on any "rules" you might have developed because all that tends to do is make you tight and rigid in your play.

Good Luck.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3709 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

@ LottoBoner,

I'm about to offer a little advice to hopefully ease your pain/angst that you seem to be feeling right now.  It is very hard to let go of numbers that we tend to chase for one reason or another, but I'm here to tell you LET IT GO, especially if you've been on it for a year ... I used to do the same thing not only with my "special" T5 sets but with pick-3, pick-4, Mega ... heck EVERYTHING!  Matter of fact, I truly believe the reason I haven't hit all 5 again in T5 after being able to hit it once is not because its extremely hard to do, but because I spread myself too thin and didn't give it my FULL attention like I was doing when all I wanted to do is WIN THE JACKPOT!  I will NEVER AGAIN BE MARRIED TO ANY NUMBER!

I suggest that if a number doesn't show up within 5 draws of playing it drop that sucker and wait for it to show.  Then after it comes out look for it to come again in short order.  If its a COLD number, especially ICE COLD ones, don't even chase it because you can be doing that for a VERY LONG TIME.  If you're the kind of person that wants (or has to) get that cold one the first time it makes its wake-up appearance, then you'll have to look for clues that its getting ready to pop.  Now as far as the clues go, well Jackpotismine is trying to narrow that down ... I tend to rely heavily on the followers and adjacent numbers as my indicators.  Fall back a little and try to be flexible in your approach, not relying too much on any "rules" you might have developed because all that tends to do is make you tight and rigid in your play.

Good Luck.

Not that anybody needs my friendly unsolicited advice (I've never hit 4 numbers let alone 5) but I have to agree with Fiesty1.  I think it was last year, the 5 went stone cold for more than 50 drawigs.  I fixated on that number and played it everyday util it finally came out. The day it did finally pop, it was the only number on my ticket.  And on all those other drawings I was chasing it, I didnt win anything other than free plays.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't have say it better myself. I Agree!

Play to win!

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the advice everybody. i will try and be more disciplined...as that is one of the main points of this thread...not to become to overly obsessed and focus on intuition...with that said i will post a little of what i am feeling...

three lines similar to the others...

03 06 09 18 19

03 06 09 26 29

03 06 09 21 24

oh they all just look so good...

i am playing three in the gang...Sleep

good luck!

c yall after midnite!!

Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome. Thanks for posting (but try posting a liitle earlier to give people a chance to play). Big Grin

Play to win!

Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2012, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Analysis:

Last night's (4/6) numbers was: 6-10-11-13-16

Four numbers were from the 'gang of 23'. All four were from the 'subset'. There you go again. It's prove that when a 'zero' falls the 'subset' are a good bet. We had 1 single digit and 4 double digits in this draw. One teen repeated as I expected and two teens were drawn.I think it's time to hit hard on the 'twenties'. At least 3 numbers in the twenties should be falling. That 3 or 9 needs to fall too. I would go with the 3 because of the 'zero'(10) fallng. My recommendation for the subset numbers to play are: 3-23-26-30-33-36especially the 3-23-33. My set had nothing! Feisty1's set had 3 FP's. Lottoboner's set had nothing as well. I 'feel' that we are going to get 2 single digits and 3 double digits for tonight.  You notice that 3 & 6 comes up twice in the followers list so keep this in mind. Remember, you don't have to use our sets. Just use the information and create your own sets using the strategies that so far has been helpful. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be posting my set shortly.

After 6 falls 26,3

After 10 falls 6,18

After 13 falls 3,30

After 16 falls 12,6

Play to win!

Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2012, 12:38 am - IP Logged

New Set for 4/7. Power Number 3 & 23:

03-09-19-20-23

03-09-19-23-33

03-09-19-23-37

03-09-20-23-33

03-09-20-23-37

03-09-23-33-37

03-19-20-23-33

03-19-20-23-37

03-19-23-33-37

03-20-23-33-37

Good Luck to those who play!

Play to win!

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2012, 1:33 am - IP Logged

New Set for 4/7. Power Number 3 & 23:

03-09-19-20-23

03-09-19-23-33

03-09-19-23-37

03-09-20-23-33

03-09-20-23-37

03-09-23-33-37

03-19-20-23-33

03-19-20-23-37

03-19-23-33-37

03-20-23-33-37

Good Luck to those who play!

I had the dates wrong. The 'New' set is for 4/8 not 4/7. My computer clock was wrong. Haha.

Play to win!

Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2012, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Analysis:

Last night's (4/6) numbers was: 6-10-11-13-16

Four numbers were from the 'gang of 23'. All four were from the 'subset'. There you go again. It's prove that when a 'zero' falls the 'subset' are a good bet. We had 1 single digit and 4 double digits in this draw. One teen repeated as I expected and two teens were drawn.I think it's time to hit hard on the 'twenties'. At least 3 numbers in the twenties should be falling. That 3 or 9 needs to fall too. I would go with the 3 because of the 'zero'(10) fallng. My recommendation for the subset numbers to play are: 3-23-26-30-33-36especially the 3-23-33. My set had nothing! Feisty1's set had 3 FP's. Lottoboner's set had nothing as well. I 'feel' that we are going to get 2 single digits and 3 double digits for tonight.  You notice that 3 & 6 comes up twice in the followers list so keep this in mind. Remember, you don't have to use our sets. Just use the information and create your own sets using the strategies that so far has been helpful. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be posting my set shortly.

After 6 falls 26,3

After 10 falls 6,18

After 13 falls 3,30

After 16 falls 12,6

Sorry. Date should be 4/7.

Play to win!

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2012, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Ok so the last draw had no long shots, this may imply two long shots for 4/8

in the last draw the skip mix was rather fibonacciesque    Skips 0 1 3 5 7

most of the time there is a skip of 0 and 1d, so to remain consistent, that is how my sets sho uld be structured, as this occurs most often, also two long shots occur must often, due skip is 6d, last occurring 7 games ago.

The Jackpot lies within these numbers:

Numbers  03,06,09,10,12,13,15,16,18,19,20,21,23,24,26,27,28,29,30,33,36,37,39

Skips        11,00,21,00,03,00,01,00,01,14,04,08,08,10,03,07,03,12,02,06,03,06,07

6 18 19 20 21

6 18 24 26 29

10 15 18 19 29

10 18 24 29 33

06 09 10 18 19

@jackpot or feisty are you noticing all the reverse flags that are suddenly breaking/forming?

the 2, the 12, the 16.

Is this a variable that you actively track? The only number currently at a reverse flag position is number 37...and the favorite couple of 37 is 10...my excel just froze on me...

let me tell you now that i have software glitch on my mind that the autoupdater for gail howards advantage plus is a godsend, without it if you fall behind in a game, you are screwed, it just updated my deleted T5 file, and other games that i follow.Big Grin

Las Vegas, NV
                      United States
                      Member #44841
                      August 9, 2006
                      1749 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2012, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Ok so the last draw had no long shots, this may imply two long shots for 4/8

in the last draw the skip mix was rather fibonacciesque    Skips 0 1 3 5 7

most of the time there is a skip of 0 and 1d, so to remain consistent, that is how my sets sho uld be structured, as this occurs most often, also two long shots occur must often, due skip is 6d, last occurring 7 games ago.

The Jackpot lies within these numbers:

Numbers  03,06,09,10,12,13,15,16,18,19,20,21,23,24,26,27,28,29,30,33,36,37,39

Skips        11,00,21,00,03,00,01,00,01,14,04,08,08,10,03,07,03,12,02,06,03,06,07

6 18 19 20 21

6 18 24 26 29

10 15 18 19 29

10 18 24 29 33

06 09 10 18 19

@jackpot or feisty are you noticing all the reverse flags that are suddenly breaking/forming?

the 2, the 12, the 16.

Is this a variable that you actively track? The only number currently at a reverse flag position is number 37...and the favorite couple of 37 is 10...my excel just froze on me...

let me tell you now that i have software glitch on my mind that the autoupdater for gail howards advantage plus is a godsend, without it if you fall behind in a game, you are screwed, it just updated my deleted T5 file, and other games that i follow.Big Grin

For some reason I've never put too much emphasis on the flag formations.  I think because it seldom makes a clear formation to me (meaning perfectly formed and easy to see).  I do pay close attention to the double/triple bottoms though as well as the adjacent hits that you see clearly on chart 4 regardless to what Chart C (the actual adjacent chart) says. I've found these items to be more reliable.

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2012, 3:02 am - IP Logged

well flag formations are easier to see in small matrix games...in take five it occurs more often backwards...in games like keno the flag formation is very easy to anticipate...and five repeats in a row are the norm...

a number like twenty in T5 currently looks to be in a flag formation...usually only very cold numbers have those turn around patterns...the true flag formation looks more like

xx1234xx

xx123xx

xx123456xx

xx12xx might be considered a hot and hitting pattern...

when i get lucky i tend to use adjacent and all small skips...

such as 0 0 1 4 4 all in one  game...well after #10 #11 tonite, adjacent number are 9 12  and 12 is a bottom

a flag formation is really just a triple bottom most of the times...with a trend reversal to start

so for example 1 - 5 - 5

but i prefer 1 - 3 - 3 because its a little cheaper.

do you ever use the lottoastroscope? i find this chart gives a strong overview...

also last night draw had two trend reversals ...the 6 and 13

do you try to match this pattern? both of these should get and stay hot for at least two more quick hits...

Las Vegas, NV
                          United States
                          Member #44841
                          August 9, 2006
                          1749 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2012, 3:23 am - IP Logged

well flag formations are easier to see in small matrix games...in take five it occurs more often backwards...in games like keno the flag formation is very easy to anticipate...and five repeats in a row are the norm...

a number like twenty in T5 currently looks to be in a flag formation...usually only very cold numbers have those turn around patterns...the true flag formation looks more like

xx1234xx

xx123xx

xx123456xx

xx12xx might be considered a hot and hitting pattern...

when i get lucky i tend to use adjacent and all small skips...

such as 0 0 1 4 4 all in one  game...well after #10 #11 tonite, adjacent number are 9 12  and 12 is a bottom

a flag formation is really just a triple bottom most of the times...with a trend reversal to start

so for example 1 - 5 - 5

but i prefer 1 - 3 - 3 because its a little cheaper.

do you ever use the lottoastroscope? i find this chart gives a strong overview...

also last night draw had two trend reversals ...the 6 and 13

do you try to match this pattern? both of these should get and stay hot for at least two more quick hits...

I like #20 right now and considering using it as a power # in my next set.  I do focus on the small skips more than anything because most of the hitting numbers come from those low skips with the occasional mid range and cold number thrown in the mix.  You can bank on the low skips much more than anything else.

#9 is an example of what I was talking about in an earlier post.  It's cold, been out 21 games, now since the single digits (from gang of 23) have been missing I would include it regardless ... but 10 just played so my adjacent antenna went up saying now might be the time for it to appear.  If I was a person that like to use cold numbers as a power #, this would be it.

Again, I have to stress that I've found getting bogged down in all the rules makes for a headache more than anything else, so I tend to just use it (chart 4) as an overview for visual cues now.  I have used the Astro chart and made wheels in the past just based on those numbers but there are too many and so without power #s it was just a budget buster.   You might find the ballset/rotation chart very helpful, I use that all the time.

Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57910
                            January 23, 2008
                            3626 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2012, 3:32 am - IP Logged

@Lottoboner that's too complicated for me. I'm not that bright. I like it simple.

Play to win!

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2012, 3:32 am - IP Logged

Sorry. Date should be 4/7.

hey jp, you think you could post a five game set for sweet million in the middle of this thread with 19 as power number?

it is in flag position

xxx12345

i am hoping for the 19 to repeat three more times...

Page 12 of 29