Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NYT5- Jackpotismine tagline numbers ONLY PLEASE!!

Topic closed. 432 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 18 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1752 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2012, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Right! My ultimate goal is the find a 'system/strategy' that works and stick with it. So right now the people that are playing my set and yours better enjoy it while we are still working out the kinks. Once we hit upon the 'holy grail' things will be different.Thumbs Up

For Sure!  It's late over here on this side of the world so  I'm off to do my Spring Forest Qigong meditation and then off to bed.  See you later!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2012, 4:16 am - IP Logged

I hear ya! Later! See Ya!

Play to win!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3821 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2012, 5:59 am - IP Logged

Lets not get too exciited ... I did say "thinking" about it.  I'd like to be able to see in an "at a glance" sort of way, how many times your gang members show up in a significant way in each draw.  Then it should be easier to track weekly, monthly etc.  Maybe there's times when they are scarce and other times when they are plentiful (playing back to back)!  We already know they play pretty regularly, the software shows that, but the software is all inclusive (non-gang members as well) and some sort of visual layout for those numbers exclusively would be nice.

I have an Excel spreadsheet that I track T5 numbers with daily.  In the cell immediately to the right of each days set of 5 numbers, I have been entering how many of the set of 5 came from the gang of 23.  I've gone back about 200 drawings doing that. 

Most days you see 2 or 3 numbers from the gang.  There are some "4's" and a few "5's"   I bold the 5's and make them red.  I do see some "1's and "0's", but not very many.

Yeah, the 25 finally popped last night, and I had it on one line.  I also had the 16 and 37 on some other lies, but didnt score a FP on any of my lines.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2012, 6:32 am - IP Logged

I have an Excel spreadsheet that I track T5 numbers with daily.  In the cell immediately to the right of each days set of 5 numbers, I have been entering how many of the set of 5 came from the gang of 23.  I've gone back about 200 drawings doing that. 

Most days you see 2 or 3 numbers from the gang.  There are some "4's" and a few "5's"   I bold the 5's and make them red.  I do see some "1's and "0's", but not very many.

Yeah, the 25 finally popped last night, and I had it on one line.  I also had the 16 and 37 on some other lies, but didnt score a FP on any of my lines.

I bet when you saw that '25' come out it was like a boxer who didn't have any more strength because he spent it on rounds 1 & 2 thereby having no energy left to go the distance. Chasing 'cold' numbers is a slippery slope. After all that waiting when it came out I bet it was sooooo anti-climatic.

Below is a chart of the numbers that don't contain a 'zero', 3, 6 or 9.  I said this many times before and I will say it again for the benefit of those who didn't read the beginning of this thread. The 'zero' is a very unusual digit. In fact it wasn't added until later in history. Something about it attracts0's,3's,6's & 9'sWhy am I bringing this up. I believe that we can further eliminate numbers by excluding the numbers below. I believe that these numbers 12,15,18,24,27,28,37 are the 'outsiders' of the 'gang of 23'. Since they don't have a 0,3,6,9 they are in a seperate class. Feisty1 maybe you want to check it out and verify my theory. I bet that these numbers are often 'cold' more so then the others. From now on I'll refer these numbers as the 'outsiders' numbers. If this proves correct more than not then we are getting close to something here. I know that in Pick-3/4 a 4 will bring a 8 and vice-versa. A 2 will bring a 5 or a 7 and vice-versa. Check out your Pick3/4 if you don't believe me. So I'm thinking, can the same be applied here? I have more to say but I need a break. My brain hurts. ROFL

mid-point

Cold

Cold

Cold

Play to win!

Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2012, 7:45 am - IP Logged

This is the break down. Now we have 3 groups to look at:

Gang of 23

Subset-11 numbers

Outsiders-8 numbers

Food for thought.

Play to win!

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #79502
            September 2, 2009
            6449 Posts
            Posted: April 11, 2012, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I was checking this out. Very very good- hits 3 out of 5 and even had all 5 recently  in PAlotterys cash5 !   5/43

Good work-thankyou !!

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2012, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

hey give five...yeah i had the 25 in one line...the drawing was a dissappointment...

can you post a line graph of the gang for the last 200?  i have also thought to checking the pattern with this variable...but my brain is scrambled...

@  JP...how do you get thenice colors? are you doing in excel and then copy paste?  the colors dont xfer for me...

also hey why is not 10 hot?  i would think both 0d and 1d numbers would be considered hot...

@ lucky shoes...

how is the treasure chest game going?  i have a house near lords valley so whenever i go i play $2 multi draw for 5 games...

i finally broke even last week when the 4 5 dropped!!  i played 10 and won 8 so i can play "free" when i go back soon!

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2012, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Gang of 23

Subset-11 numbers

Outsiders-8 numbers

ok red numbers are 0 day and 1 day skips...blue are "cold" or long skips...

green are adjacent numbers!!!!

Las Vegas, NV
                  United States
                  Member #44841
                  August 9, 2006
                  1752 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2012, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

@GF, Thank you!  I put the history in a file but just couldn't get a clear vision for how I wanted the layout to be, so this helps a lot.  I also didn't want to get "color" crazy so I'm taking it slow ... baby steps.  This way as our strategies evolve the file will still be useful and it won't be necessary to start from scratch or something horrible like that.

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: April 11, 2012, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

@ feisty...can i see your spreadsheet???

i will show you mine if you show me yours...Embarassed

Las Vegas, NV
                      United States
                      Member #44841
                      August 9, 2006
                      1752 Posts
                      Posted: April 11, 2012, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I bet when you saw that '25' come out it was like a boxer who didn't have any more strength because he spent it on rounds 1 & 2 thereby having no energy left to go the distance. Chasing 'cold' numbers is a slippery slope. After all that waiting when it came out I bet it was sooooo anti-climatic.

Below is a chart of the numbers that don't contain a 'zero', 3, 6 or 9.  I said this many times before and I will say it again for the benefit of those who didn't read the beginning of this thread. The 'zero' is a very unusual digit. In fact it wasn't added until later in history. Something about it attracts0's,3's,6's & 9'sWhy am I bringing this up. I believe that we can further eliminate numbers by excluding the numbers below. I believe that these numbers 12,15,18,24,27,28,37 are the 'outsiders' of the 'gang of 23'. Since they don't have a 0,3,6,9 they are in a seperate class. Feisty1 maybe you want to check it out and verify my theory. I bet that these numbers are often 'cold' more so then the others. From now on I'll refer these numbers as the 'outsiders' numbers. If this proves correct more than not then we are getting close to something here. I know that in Pick-3/4 a 4 will bring a 8 and vice-versa. A 2 will bring a 5 or a 7 and vice-versa. Check out your Pick3/4 if you don't believe me. So I'm thinking, can the same be applied here? I have more to say but I need a break. My brain hurts. ROFL

mid-point

Cold

Cold

Cold

Okay, let's not forget that "18" is the All-Time most hit number, so it cannot be labeled an "outsider".  With that said I would love nothing more than to be able to eliminate more numbers, but then we would lock ourselves out of the jackpot before even playing one line.  I think the key here is in rotating the group to reflect whatever is "currently" happening, not just what history has told us.  Which means breaking down the "23" month by month to see who was top dog in any particular period and group according to that number.  All of the members of the gang "like" each other, just to varying degrees ... so maybe making smaller "circles" based on all that stuff mentioned above is an idea!

Btw, your brain hurts ... what do you think about us that is just starting to look at the game from this perspective! This is your baby so you've had more time to wrestle with/coddle it more than anybody ... Now I'm off to take some aspirin.

Las Vegas, NV
                        United States
                        Member #44841
                        August 9, 2006
                        1752 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2012, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

@ feisty...can i see your spreadsheet???

i will show you mine if you show me yours...Embarassed

LOL  I don't know if I want to see yours ... hahaha.

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2012, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

why not?  its really big !!

Jester

i couldn't actually send you the whole thing...it would take like forever to upload...i had to start deleting charts because it was so big!!!

Its got lots of pretty colors and stuff....although it would probably make JP dizzy!!!Crazy

Las Vegas, NV
                            United States
                            Member #44841
                            August 9, 2006
                            1752 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

why not?  its really big !!

Jester

i couldn't actually send you the whole thing...it would take like forever to upload...i had to start deleting charts because it was so big!!!

Its got lots of pretty colors and stuff....although it would probably make JP dizzy!!!Crazy

But is it any good???  Do you know how to use it???  Big with no skills, well I don't have to tell you the rest do I?  Just a waste Confused

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2012, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

05-08-16-25-26

08-09-19-22-27

02-05-12-15-23

10-20-23-28-34

02-08-24-36-39

01-15-19-27-28

08-09-24-25-35

05-06-18-19-39

09-17-32-36-38

07-17-23-25-34

10 Quick Picks for New York Take 5 Generated by Lottery Post's exclusive Quick Picks Generator http://www.lotterypost.com/quickpicks

Page 18 of 29