Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NYT5- Jackpotismine tagline numbers ONLY PLEASE!!

Topic closed. 432 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 14 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1749 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

I have another question. Which group (just from the 'gang of 23' numbers) has appeared most since the game began? Here is the break down of what I'm talking about:

3-6-9 -single digit group(3 numbers)

10-12 - pre-teen group(2 numbers)

13-15-16-18-19 teen group(5 numbers)

20-21-23-24-26-27-28-29 twenties group(8 numbers)

30-33-36-39 - thirties group(4 numbers)

Now here's another follow-up question: Out of each group, which numbers has been drawn the most?

The twenties group has 8 numbers so I'm guessing this group has been drawn the most. Any help would be appreciated.

Okay, I hope this answers at least a portion of your questions if not all.  The software gives each number a "rank" according to the total amount of hits each one has had since the game began.  It will also show ranks broken down according to how much of that entire history you wish to use (ex., the last 50, 25, 10 games etc.)  The way it represents groupings is: 1-5, 6-10, 11-15 and so on, but using a "moving" game range, not the entire history. The user can also change the groupings to something like 3-9, 10-12, but it still is only going to show the stats on a moving average.

With all of that said, here's what I could summize from those stats:

The total history is 5482 games to give a better perspective of the number of hits relative to the entire history.

18 was the most hitting number period with 742 total hits, with none of the other teen group present in the top rank.

The 3 & 6 of your singles group (6 - 741 hits, 3 - 725 hits 21 & 26 of your twenties group (21 - 735 hits, 26 - 725 hits) were tied for the most hitting groups (because they had more than one number represented in the top. 

10 had 727 hits.

36 rounded out the top with 710 total hits and the only representation of the thirties group.

Hope this helps.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

That will take some time to uncover the "true" triggers.  The software tells me what follows a number (which can be construed as a sort of reverse "trigger") but it is not really the same.  It will take looking at each draw line by line in order the find the ultimate keys.  At first glance yes 3, 13, 23, & 33 looks like they have that trigger factor for the zero, but so does 9, 19, 29 & 39.  And then the other part is to narrow down which one triggers 10 vs 20 & 30. 10 is an overall top ranking number, so there are a lot of factors that will influence it coming out. It's going to take a little time. In the meantime at least you have the followers to work with and that will make a difference.

well a trigger for zeros...is from what i could see is a LD 2 or a LD6...

so since 32 was drawn yesterday...you could look for  10 20 or 30

10 is hot at 1d skip

20 is hot at 5d skip

30 is hot at 3d skip...

Troll

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

For 4/9 i am keeping the sets similar  but changing some minor numbers...

6 18 19 20 21  → 9 18 19 20 21

(i guess this combo is a TBO combo.  this way may be the easiest way to get "lucky")

6 18 24 26 29  → 18 21 24 26 29

10 15 18 19 29

10 18 24 29 33

06 09 10 18 19 → 9 10 17 18 20

i am also adding one game

18 20 21 31 33

you may have noticed i removed the 6, only because it has just repeated...but with all the numbers hitting three in a row recently...who knows?Thud

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2012, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I hope this answers at least a portion of your questions if not all.  The software gives each number a "rank" according to the total amount of hits each one has had since the game began.  It will also show ranks broken down according to how much of that entire history you wish to use (ex., the last 50, 25, 10 games etc.)  The way it represents groupings is: 1-5, 6-10, 11-15 and so on, but using a "moving" game range, not the entire history. The user can also change the groupings to something like 3-9, 10-12, but it still is only going to show the stats on a moving average.

With all of that said, here's what I could summize from those stats:

The total history is 5482 games to give a better perspective of the number of hits relative to the entire history.

18 was the most hitting number period with 742 total hits, with none of the other teen group present in the top rank.

The 3 & 6 of your singles group (6 - 741 hits, 3 - 725 hits 21 & 26 of your twenties group (21 - 735 hits, 26 - 725 hits) were tied for the most hitting groups (because they had more than one number represented in the top. 

10 had 727 hits.

36 rounded out the top with 710 total hits and the only representation of the thirties group.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. Yes it helps because what it means is that it will narrow your choice as to which from the group has a tendancy to draw more. Wiith this information you can selet these numbers when the group is missing.

Play to win!

Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2012, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

So here's the chart:

Single  Preteen  Teen    Twenties       Thirties           

6      10       18      21,26          36

So keep this in mind when you're not sure which number from each category to play. The above number has hit the most from the 'gang of 23'.

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #44841
            August 9, 2006
            1749 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2012, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

That preteen should be 10.  Nice chart.

Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2012, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. Corrected it.

Play to win!

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2012, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

The question was asked in another thread: Which do you pick, 'hot' or 'cold' numbers? I think the answer should be neither for the most part. Why? Because when you chase 'hot' numbers, it doesn't stay hot for long and a cold number can drag on, like 3 and 9 and 37. But here's the problem. It's human nature to chase after the 'hot' and 'cold' numbers. We say to ourselves: "Man, this numbers has to fall, it's been x amount of days." When I started this thread, I wanted to show that no we don't have to follow the normal thinking to win. If we think outside the box you will see that there is a different approach that can get us winning faster.  We started the ball rolling. Instead of playing 'hot' or 'cold' numbers, how about playing the numbers that doesn't follow this label? Are you following me here?

First we have to define what is a 'hot' number? What is a 'cold' number? Any of your input is encouraged.

Play to win!

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

maybe instead of teens it should be tens group? to include 10 and 12?

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2012, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

maybe instead of teens it should be tens group? to include 10 and 12?

Actually not really. The tens are 10,20 & 30. 10 & 12 ARE pre-teen. The reason why I didn't classify 3-6-9 as pre-teen (although they are pre-teens as well) is because these are the only 'single' digits.

Play to win!

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2012, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

The question was asked in another thread: Which do you pick, 'hot' or 'cold' numbers? I think the answer should be neither for the most part. Why? Because when you chase 'hot' numbers, it doesn't stay hot for long and a cold number can drag on, like 3 and 9 and 37. But here's the problem. It's human nature to chase after the 'hot' and 'cold' numbers. We say to ourselves: "Man, this numbers has to fall, it's been x amount of days." When I started this thread, I wanted to show that no we don't have to follow the normal thinking to win. If we think outside the box you will see that there is a different approach that can get us winning faster.  We started the ball rolling. Instead of playing 'hot' or 'cold' numbers, how about playing the numbers that doesn't follow this label? Are you following me here?

First we have to define what is a 'hot' number? What is a 'cold' number? Any of your input is encouraged.

well people dont usually chase "hot" numbers...

the mindset from my own experience is ..."man that number is hot! its gotta cool down!"

well let me tell you the number 10 has been hot in take five for two years!!

i remember saying 'man that number is hot!...no way it can stay that way!

well two years later and still hot!!

and the opposite is true for cold numbers...two years later..."man that number has to got hot again!!"

i usally define hot as hits in last 365 games...

so the number 33 is hot!  with 64 hits...

some numbers get hot quickly and then cool off quickly...

hot also has to to do with the number of cold periods before resuming scoring...and also skip regularity...

for a long time the number 9 was not going past 13 skips...so thats hot...and predictable because its regular...

the number 13 is COLD because it has only 35 hits in the Last 365 games...

hot/cold are relative and subjective terms...

whats more important is the predictability of these hot/cold numbers...and the patterns that each number favors.

sometimes a number such as 3 that has only three hits in thirty games...ie skip pattern 10 10 10...

is not hot...but predictable...

a hot number like 20 and 33 you just have to put in the wheel and hope they score...

but luckily hot and cold numbers do follow some general patterns...

the number 20 right now is in a classic flag formation pattern...will it cool off? it does not have to. it was cool for a long time...maybe a year or more...so it now is predictable again...

at a skip of 5d with its favorite couple 18 at 2d...you have a good two power number wheel...i think feisty wheel is mostly that right now...

the number 13 tends to hit in a reverse cascade patterns...such as skip patterns of

13 7 1

19 11 7 6

22 6 1

and now 10 3 ?

will it go 10 3 3 2 1 0 ?

or 10 3 1 0 0 0??

13 16 though is a top couple in the game just scoring for the 94x on 4/7/12

i mentioned that one in the thread...and didnt play it......

I AM MAD.Let It All Out

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Actually not really. The tens are 10,20 & 30. 10 & 12 ARE pre-teen. The reason why I didn't classify 3-6-9 as pre-teen (although they are pre-teens as well) is because these are the only 'single' digits.

Well wouldn't it make more sense if the 10 20 30 were the "zero numbers"?

yes single digits make sense...it might make more sense to call them 'UNITS'

Units/single digits, tens, twenties, thirties...

Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2012, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

well people dont usually chase "hot" numbers...

the mindset from my own experience is ..."man that number is hot! its gotta cool down!"

well let me tell you the number 10 has been hot in take five for two years!!

i remember saying 'man that number is hot!...no way it can stay that way!

well two years later and still hot!!

and the opposite is true for cold numbers...two years later..."man that number has to got hot again!!"

i usally define hot as hits in last 365 games...

so the number 33 is hot!  with 64 hits...

some numbers get hot quickly and then cool off quickly...

hot also has to to do with the number of cold periods before resuming scoring...and also skip regularity...

for a long time the number 9 was not going past 13 skips...so thats hot...and predictable because its regular...

the number 13 is COLD because it has only 35 hits in the Last 365 games...

hot/cold are relative and subjective terms...

whats more important is the predictability of these hot/cold numbers...and the patterns that each number favors.

sometimes a number such as 3 that has only three hits in thirty games...ie skip pattern 10 10 10...

is not hot...but predictable...

a hot number like 20 and 33 you just have to put in the wheel and hope they score...

but luckily hot and cold numbers do follow some general patterns...

the number 20 right now is in a classic flag formation pattern...will it cool off? it does not have to. it was cool for a long time...maybe a year or more...so it now is predictable again...

at a skip of 5d with its favorite couple 18 at 2d...you have a good two power number wheel...i think feisty wheel is mostly that right now...

the number 13 tends to hit in a reverse cascade patterns...such as skip patterns of

13 7 1

19 11 7 6

22 6 1

and now 10 3 ?

will it go 10 3 3 2 1 0 ?

or 10 3 1 0 0 0??

13 16 though is a top couple in the game just scoring for the 94x on 4/7/12

i mentioned that one in the thread...and didnt play it......

I AM MAD.Let It All Out

Wow! Lottoboner, you're a trip! No wonder you're confused! Okay, let me clarify my 'hot' and 'cold' question.

When do you consider it 'hot' or 'cold' within a '10 to 15 day draw? For example the number 9 hasn't drawn in 22 draws. So to me 9 is definitely 'cold'. Should you include it in your play and why? Here's my thinking and answer.

Yes include 9 in your play even though it's been cold for 22 draws. Why? Because 9 is a single digit and you only have 3 single digits. The 6 already was draw several times (it's been 'hot'). 3 hasn't been drawn for 12 days so I would favor 3 over 9 depending if I expect a 'zero' to fall. All the things that we've talked about has to be considered.

Is a 'zero' number due? If so 3 & 6 are part of the 'subset' and should be included in your selection. Why? Because it's been proven that this works.

What are the followers? Is the follower number one that is 'cold', 'hot','due'? Will you include the follower number if it's 'cold'?

Take the twenties group. This group has 8 numbers so therefore it needs more consideration. The more numbers in a group the more complication as to which numbers to 'include or 'exclude'.

After tonight's draw I will do a breakdown of where the numbers stand so we can have a continuing conversation about the 'hot' and 'cold' and 'due' numbers.

Play to win!

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

1 @0d

3 @12d

4 @18d

10 @ 1d

23 @ 15d

skip mix again is 0 - 1 - 12 - 15 - 18

again the smaller skips for the cold numbers appear BEFORE the long and cold 9 now @ 23d

the 6 and or 32 forecast the zero (even though the 32 is not in the tagline it can still be used as a trigger)

i guess i would have to run the 3 as a repeater...with the 18 20 21 23, for 4/9 trap by overlap!

i played the promotion...three losing free plays...and i played power 20, i was betting it would hit tonite and then repeat...it better come out tommorrow!!!!

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2012, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Analysis:

Last night's (4-9) numbers was 1-3-4-10-23

There you go again. That 'zero'(10) came out with two from the 'subset' 3 & 23. Man, does this work! There was 3 single digits and 2 double digits. Only 1 was from the 'gang of 23'. That 3 was ready to drop especially since that 'zero' fell too. Tomorrow I see only 1 single and 4 double digits or ALL double digits. Those 'twenties' have to fall and those 'thirties' are looking to fall too but as I said yesterday, pay more attention to the 'twenties'. There's 8 from that group. I made a mistake about the 'thirties' group. There are 5 numbers not 4. There's 30-33-36-37-39. I left out the 37 in my previous post. Since the 'zero' fell, I recommend playing 20 or 26. From the 'thirties' look out for 30 or 33 or 36. My set had  10 FP's. Got the 2 power numbers but no other numbers.  Feisty1's set had nothing. There was no teens drawn for 2 days so look for at least 1 to show. If All numbers are double digits, chances are it will include at least one teen. Notice that 18 shows up twice so maybe that's the teen to play tomorrow.

Here are the followers:

After 3  is drawn 3,33 follows

After 10 is drawn 6,18 follows

After 23 is drawn 9,18 follows

I hope that you are finding this information useful.

Play to win!

Page 14 of 29