Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Iliya Bluskov Pick 5 Wheels

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoarchitect.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you use wheels?

Yes Everytime [ 10 ]  [37.04%]
No Never [ 3 ]  [11.11%]
Sometimes [ 14 ]  [51.85%]
What's a Wheel? [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 27 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2126 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rjoh and sergem, the problem is the wheels they have flaws in the construction example They make many bets with repeated numbers, which will give numca, example of 36 numbers, we have four groups of nine numbers in a lottery 49/6, will give a maximum of four numbers   In one of the four groups, and the wheel mixture (combined with the 9 numbers) there is a structural failure in   Construction of the wheels, reaching 80% of the draw this good condition, then it increases and decreases the numbers bets tends to hit 90% of the draws.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rjoh and sergem, the problem is the wheels they have flaws in the construction example They make many bets with repeated numbers, which will give numca, example of 36 numbers, we have four groups of nine numbers in a lottery 49/6, will give a maximum of four numbers   In one of the four groups, and the wheel mixture (combined with the 9 numbers) there is a structural failure in   Construction of the wheels, reaching 80% of the draw this good condition, then it increases and decreases the numbers bets tends to hit 90% of the draws.

Give me the input, the filters and I make your wheel on measure. No mistake, all shortened by conditions.

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2126 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2012, 6:33 pm - IP Logged
      Hello, sergem ok, let's go to a lottery 49/6 ok, 1st passso, choose 36 numbers, may be more or less, then divide into 4 groups of 9 numbers, and assign nine letters, the letters are for the four groups are equal to nine letters a, b, c ... up to 9 letters, todsos the four groups have the same nine letters, the letters is not to repeat the positions, eg, choose the trio of the group in three letters a, b??, f, in other others to complete the bet can not be in the same letter (position), step 2, leave out one group, working with three groups, a rotating system, it is not known which group will be out, then a group of affixed to the other group 1 with group 2 and 4. to have the unit pairs and trios of each group of nine numbers, sergem has to do a statistical hot medium and cold, pairs and trios of each group, Step 3, have the registration of all sweepstakes lottery 49/6 to filter over a maximum of up to 4 numbers, if such system has generated a bet that has 5 or 6 equal the results have to delete. Step 4, for the lottery position 49/6 has 6 positions, is to analyze the frequency limits by position, has an accuracy of 87% of the sweepstakes, will be great!
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged
        Hello, sergem ok, let's go to a lottery 49/6 ok, 1st passso, choose 36 numbers, may be more or less, then divide into 4 groups of 9 numbers, and assign nine letters, the letters are for the four groups are equal to nine letters a, b, c ... up to 9 letters, todsos the four groups have the same nine letters, the letters is not to repeat the positions, eg, choose the trio of the group in three letters a, b??, f, in other others to complete the bet can not be in the same letter (position), step 2, leave out one group, working with three groups, a rotating system, it is not known which group will be out, then a group of affixed to the other group 1 with group 2 and 4. to have the unit pairs and trios of each group of nine numbers, sergem has to do a statistical hot medium and cold, pairs and trios of each group, Step 3, have the registration of all sweepstakes lottery 49/6 to filter over a maximum of up to 4 numbers, if such system has generated a bet that has 5 or 6 equal the results have to delete. Step 4, for the lottery position 49/6 has 6 positions, is to analyze the frequency limits by position, has an accuracy of 87% of the sweepstakes, will be great!

You still speak Chinese.

If you rotate three of four groups, always leaving one out, then you get:
        You elimintated 1234 in the pick 6.

Then you have a gap.

You eliminated: 49-36 = 13 possible winning numbers.
        With 36 numbers your filter is, never more than 3 out of the 4 groups in one combination.
        You state that you need 2 hot, 2 medium and two cold numbers in each combination.
        You want a 3 2 1 distribution of your groups.

I think that this is bull<snip>.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2126 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2012, 7:55 pm - IP Logged
          Hello, sergem, but a group will or gap will be out, because at 100% a group has zero or one number, one can return to pick a number, the 4th group, the six numbers is given within the 36, because playing with 49 is much
            9 are good numbers of each group
            Is 9 units, 36 and 84 triplets possible pairs of each group of numbers 9,
            The positions are like a mirror can not repeat from one group to another,
          And there's endings (last digit)
            bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2126 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2012, 8:21 pm - IP Logged
            Hello, do the test sergem sorteie 10 results 01 to 36, will see a group has zero or a number, is another group will have two or more numbers, we make certain output patterns is to meet the standards, there are other patterns of 87 % of the sweepstakes, you know!
            To reduce bets
              Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7325 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2012, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Filtering destroy the advantages of wheeling.  Your claims of good reduction with 100% accuracy is doubtful at best.  I doubt if you've ever done anything like that in the real world while actually playing a lottery.

There are lots of programs that allow all types of filtering but I never saw one that could extract an abbreviated wheel after all the filtering was done. In other words a program that will filter the 3003 combos for 15 numbers down to around 300 or 400 combos and then extract a 3 if 3, 3 if 4, 4 if 5, or whatever type of wheel you wanted to play.

Filtering an abbreviated wheel usually destroys the wheel guarantee.

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2126 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2012, 9:52 pm - IP Logged
                Ok perfect, stack47, but many mathematicians can not take the flaws in the structures of the wheels, the wheels currently has many fail in their construction, repeating long positions, not observing certain patterns of trends in 85% of the sweepstakes, the wheels are not seeking 100 % closest to this can be 85% longer serve, eg stop and join uindades trios and each sector, the trio will be hitting as fixed, this greatly reduces the number of bets, the code should filter patterns

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2012, 2:30 am - IP Logged

i also made my own wheel in excel...i had a little help and copied some of his codes.

i learned how to make an array on you tube...so my wheel has many conditions...

i can see in my wheel...unlike most wheeling software...

for example take the number 3 from my game...

by placing the "3" in the correct box, i can see a snap shot of its history...

a) skip

b)frequency (can be any multiple) Last 50, i prefer Last 365, then look for patterns.

c)spread

i dont know what the big fascination is with wheels...if you know how to pick numbers well, by bottoms, flag formations,

intermediate flags, repeat numbers, adjacent picks, etc, then you can win a jackpot with a 10 game 7 number 5 if 5 wheels...

you would be wise to win an easy jackpot before hunting for mega millions or powerball...

any way a 3 if 3 power wheel guarentte for two power numbers is a retarded concept to me...

if you use smart luck, then you will probably win with 1 line.Cool

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                    Member #2815
                    November 18, 2003
                    502 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2012, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

There are lots of programs that allow all types of filtering but I never saw one that could extract an abbreviated wheel after all the filtering was done. In other words a program that will filter the 3003 combos for 15 numbers down to around 300 or 400 combos and then extract a 3 if 3, 3 if 4, 4 if 5, or whatever type of wheel you wanted to play.

Filtering an abbreviated wheel usually destroys the wheel guarantee.

Actually my program Wheel Generator is capable to do exactly that. You import in it e.g a set of 3003 (or those 300-400 left after filtering) blocks you feel one is the winning combination but don't know which one, you set any filters if you want, set the guarantee(s) you want and it can extract the desired wheel out of that set of 3003 blocks. Achieving or not 100% guarantee depends on the initial 3003 blocks and the intersection of the filters but nevertheless, the engine will provide the almost best coverage possible that can be found. This is the concept of mother covering. Some of the wheels in Iliya Bluskov pick 6 book where made using my program. That's how powerful it is really and I am very proud of it.

Filtering an abbreviated wheel usually destroys the wheel guarantee. TRUE

Applying filtering as part of the construction of the wheel does not however.

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2012, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Actually my program Wheel Generator is capable to do exactly that. You import in it e.g a set of 3003 (or those 300-400 left after filtering) blocks you feel one is the winning combination but don't know which one, you set any filters if you want, set the guarantee(s) you want and it can extract the desired wheel out of that set of 3003 blocks. Achieving or not 100% guarantee depends on the initial 3003 blocks and the intersection of the filters but nevertheless, the engine will provide the almost best coverage possible that can be found. This is the concept of mother covering. Some of the wheels in Iliya Bluskov pick 6 book where made using my program. That's how powerful it is really and I am very proud of it.

Filtering an abbreviated wheel usually destroys the wheel guarantee. TRUE

Applying filtering as part of the construction of the wheel does not however.

Can your program do the same with combinations that are in a file (.txt, .xlsx ...)?
                      Can it reduce more than 3003 combinations?

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                        Member #2815
                        November 18, 2003
                        502 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2012, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Can your program do the same with combinations that are in a file (.txt, .xlsx ...)?
                        Can it reduce more than 3003 combinations?

Hi SergeM, the combinations are imported as text files, one per line. Think this feature in the big picture. We have a set of combinations that may come out of any process, e.g. filtering, maybe from a large wheel or even randomly picked combinations; we call this the mother covering. The whole idea is that we believe that within that set of combinations is the winning combination. However, we don't know which is that combination so to pick it obviously. If the cost to play that set of combinations is too much, we can resort in this mechanism my program offers: given that mother covering, to extract a wheel that offers a desired guarantee, in obsiously much fewer blocks, no matter which is the winning combination within the mother covering. To constructed wheel will have only combinations from within the mother. The program will pick the minimum possible such combinations that provide the desired guarantee.

KPaul's avatar - f holeavatar.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #128094
                          May 16, 2012
                          63 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2012, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

BobP...

Have you utilized any of the wheels with success? I know it depends on your selection of numbers that go into the wheel but it'd be nice to hear that you've done well with the system.

I ordered the book today to use with the 5/36 Fantasy Five here in Florida. If I could just figure out how to extract my numbers from Expert Lotto I'd be in good shape. This is some pretty heavy software.

Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: May 20, 2012, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi SergeM, the combinations are imported as text files, one per line. Think this feature in the big picture. We have a set of combinations that may come out of any process, e.g. filtering, maybe from a large wheel or even randomly picked combinations; we call this the mother covering. The whole idea is that we believe that within that set of combinations is the winning combination. However, we don't know which is that combination so to pick it obviously. If the cost to play that set of combinations is too much, we can resort in this mechanism my program offers: given that mother covering, to extract a wheel that offers a desired guarantee, in obsiously much fewer blocks, no matter which is the winning combination within the mother covering. To constructed wheel will have only combinations from within the mother. The program will pick the minimum possible such combinations that provide the desired guarantee.

If the program has no limit for lines to process, then I might have go with it in the future.

Can the program handle pick 2 to pick 10?

I don't really care about the speed of the program and time that it needs, but it shouldn't have limits.

Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: May 20, 2012, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

BobP...

Have you utilized any of the wheels with success? I know it depends on your selection of numbers that go into the wheel but it'd be nice to hear that you've done well with the system.

I ordered the book today to use with the 5/36 Fantasy Five here in Florida. If I could just figure out how to extract my numbers from Expert Lotto I'd be in good shape. This is some pretty heavy software.

I don't really understand why Bluskov is selling books.