Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help! Does Any know how to generate 6 if 6 of 54 ??

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 5 years ago by time*treat.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #126248
April 5, 2012
30 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2012, 6:33 am - IP Logged

I curious to know if anyone knows any software I can use to generate Key 6 if 6 of 54?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2012, 7:57 am - IP Logged

Ever tried CoverMaster?  It doesn't generate numbers but it might generate a wheel that could be helpful.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

skio's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
      Ancona
      Italy
      Member #125985
      April 1, 2012
      570 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2012, 6:07 am - IP Logged

I curious to know if anyone knows any software I can use to generate Key 6 if 6 of 54?

Hi , IntuitorsDreami just wonder if you have solved."LDIR"(seach web) may help in your case ,

download the pack(it's free),there is in the pack the free program "WheelGen" ,good one,good parameters

as allows you to wheel Pick2 tfrough Pick9 from a pools up to 64 numbers.

But ,be indulgent ,my english is what it is ,are you clear to yourself what "Key6 if 6 of 54"

actualy should mean?if you wish obtain lines of 6 from 54 that the full wheel only can

give 6 if 6 and the full wheel in this case is 25,827 millions of lines.

Or maybe you need this for some kind of keno game and want having 6 fixed numbers

in each line ??? See Ya!

...so I find my lottery earnings much useful......because spendable !!ROFL

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2012, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

This would be 25,827,165 combos

http://www.lotterypost.com/combinations

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
          Member #126248
          April 5, 2012
          30 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2012, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I know I need to restate my question. So I'll describe what I'm really asking the best way I know how and hopefully you all can get the gist of what I'm saying.

For the Texas Lotto 6/54, I want to be able to generate every possible combination for 1 or even 10 different key numbers. So no matter what numbers are drawn I'll win if and only if my key number is drawn. I sounds like a full key wheel.

I'm not sure how to express this in a shorter version but I'll try again: I want to be guaranteed to hit all 6 numbers if 5 of the numbers are drawn out of 53 numbers and 1 of the numbers drawn matches my 1 key number. 

I visualize how 25,827,165 combos are generate as the same as me saying 54 key numbers. I don't want to generate 54 key number I only want to generate up to 10 key numbers.

If I'm sure that the key numbers 30 is are going to hit then I want to generate all possible combinations for the key number 30. 

After that's done. I want to generate every possible combination for the key number 31.

then 32 - 39 the same way.

That's only 10 different key numbers not all 54... so that won't be 25,827,165 combos. To get however many combos 1 key numbers will generate out of a pool of 54 or maybe I should 53 since I'm using a key number as part of the 54....... so divide 25,827,165 / 53 = 48,7305..... My right brain intuition says that's just not right. I need a left brainer for this. 

There is no full key wheel generator on LotteryPost. I was told by Todd to 

Use the Combinations Generator to generate a full 5/54 list of numbers, then add a 30 to every line in notepad or something.  (Notepad++ is a good tool for working with text files.)

Sounds good.....but I can't find a combinations generator on here to generate a full 5/54.

Or, find a Key wheel generator that can do a full Key wheel on your PC.

Sounds better.... that's probably what I'm going to have to end up doing. I see Gail Howard's Full Wheel generator seems to be the closest thing I can find. 

Or maybe some odds/probablities genious can show me to calculate this so I can do it myself which would be cool too.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: April 11, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Some might generate that, but the computer will smoke.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2012, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Some might generate that, but the computer will smoke.

i would not mind the smoke so much if the computer is made out of industrial hemp...

they should use hemp for lottery paper...that way when i lose i can use them for smoking my joints...

i wonder if the ink is poisonous on lottery tickets??

Thinking of...

Ancona
                Italy
                Member #125985
                April 1, 2012
                570 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2012, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I know I need to restate my question. So I'll describe what I'm really asking the best way I know how and hopefully you all can get the gist of what I'm saying.

For the Texas Lotto 6/54, I want to be able to generate every possible combination for 1 or even 10 different key numbers. So no matter what numbers are drawn I'll win if and only if my key number is drawn. I sounds like a full key wheel.

I'm not sure how to express this in a shorter version but I'll try again: I want to be guaranteed to hit all 6 numbers if 5 of the numbers are drawn out of 53 numbers and 1 of the numbers drawn matches my 1 key number. 

I visualize how 25,827,165 combos are generate as the same as me saying 54 key numbers. I don't want to generate 54 key number I only want to generate up to 10 key numbers.

If I'm sure that the key numbers 30 is are going to hit then I want to generate all possible combinations for the key number 30. 

After that's done. I want to generate every possible combination for the key number 31.

That's only 10 different key numbers not all 54... so that won't be 25,827,165 combos. To get however many combos 1 key numbers will generate out of a pool of 54 or maybe I should 53 since I'm using a key number as part of the 54....... so divide 25,827,165 / 53 = 48,7305..... My right brain intuition says that's just not right. I need a left brainer for this. 

Use the Combinations Generator to generate a full 5/54 list of numbers, then add a 30 to every line in notepad or something.  (Notepad++ is a good tool for working with text files.)

Sounds good.....but I can't find a combinations generator on here to generate a full 5/54.

Sounds better.... that's probably what I'm going to have to end up doing. I see Gail Howard's Full Wheel generator seems to be the closest thing I can find. 

Or maybe some odds/probablities genious can show me to calculate this so I can do it myself which would be cool too.

Hi Intuitorsdream,despite your way to explane what's needed to you

I did understand your point.

There are one good and one bad news if so- the good one's you need to produce all the quints possible from 53 numbers and they are only 2 869 685 ,add your key(it's for me fixed number)to any of those quints and here your 2 869 685 lines of 6 numbers   Banana

Bad news is that this beauty costs $2 869 685 to play ones and if your "key" not appear No No

Second me look for a way to divide the Lottery numbers in some kind of reduced  bankind pool  and the rest numbers not so probable having in mind that all the quints possible from 27(it's 50%reducement) numbers are 80 730 ,still too much second me .

By for now ,I would try to find for you(in some angle of my archive) the link to a site ,a german one if remember correctly,dedicated to all the possible optimized wheels from all the existent pools of numbers known ,this maybe will be  for you great help - having on disposition  different shenarios to exploit

for your lottery of 54 numbers.Thumbs Up

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23275 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2012, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Try the Systems menu.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7322 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2012, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

"I'm not sure how to express this in a shorter version but I'll try again: I want to be guaranteed to hit all 6 numbers if 5 of the numbers are drawn out of 53 numbers and 1 of the numbers drawn matches my 1 key number."

It looks like you're looking for a full 53 number pick 5 wheel and then add your key number(s). The problem is, a full 5/53 wheel has 2,869,685 combinations and I really doubt your planning on playing that many combinations. It doesn't seem like one number could appear in that many combinations, but it's 12% in a 6/54 lotto.

"so divide 25,827,165 / 53 = 48,7305..... My right brain intuition says that's just not right. I need a left brainer for this."

You have to multiple all the possible numbers (53*52*51*50*49) and then divide it by (5*4*3*2*1). 344,362,200/120 = 2,869,685.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7322 Posts
                      Posted: April 12, 2012, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi , IntuitorsDreami just wonder if you have solved."LDIR"(seach web) may help in your case ,

download the pack(it's free),there is in the pack the free program "WheelGen" ,good one,good parameters

as allows you to wheel Pick2 tfrough Pick9 from a pools up to 64 numbers.

But ,be indulgent ,my english is what it is ,are you clear to yourself what "Key6 if 6 of 54"

actualy should mean?if you wish obtain lines of 6 from 54 that the full wheel only can

give 6 if 6 and the full wheel in this case is 25,827 millions of lines.

Or maybe you need this for some kind of keno game and want having 6 fixed numbers

in each line ??? See Ya!

I have that program and all the combinations of a 6/54 wheel using one key number can be found by using the filter H (zone sets A), putting in the key number, and keeping it 1 to 1 times. About an hour and half later, you have 2,869,685 combinations. Each of the 53 numbers will appear with the key number 270,775 times.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                        Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: April 12, 2012, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

i would not mind the smoke so much if the computer is made out of industrial hemp...

they should use hemp for lottery paper...that way when i lose i can use them for smoking my joints...

i wonder if the ink is poisonous on lottery tickets??

Thinking of...

It is. Lick it or sniff it!

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2012, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Those filters and such sound like you are using an Ion Saliu wheel...its this correct?

Honestly playing that many combination is asinine...

You have to follow thrifty advice...one line is all it takes...

save yourself about 2 million dollars...

I dont know if you can play 2 million online combinations in europe...but they must have safeguards in place to prevent this type of activity.

In american online gambling you can only play 100 combinations maximum.

I dont see how your agoing to play out that many tickets without with hiring a small band of immigrant workers and/or gypsies...Red Devil

Ancona
                            Italy
                            Member #125985
                            April 1, 2012
                            570 Posts
                            Posted: April 12, 2012, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Those filters and such sound like you are using an Ion Saliu wheel...its this correct?

Honestly playing that many combination is asinine...

You have to follow thrifty advice...one line is all it takes...

save yourself about 2 million dollars...

I dont know if you can play 2 million online combinations in europe...but they must have safeguards in place to prevent this type of activity.

In american online gambling you can only play 100 combinations maximum.

I dont see how your agoing to play out that many tickets without with hiring a small band of immigrant workers and/or gypsies...Red Devil

Hey,LottoBoner ,

you made me laugh so much,i post from Italy but since am not an italian than in lottery sense

i'm just to be considered "a small band of immigrant workers",thanks godnes i'm not gypsy ha-ha.......

But ,please ,be mersy to yourself and don't use "europe" as an abstact conceipt ,the're lot of countries

here and playing is possible not only on-line but in betshops .betting hols e.c.too.

Not say that the place here is "help needed" thread and the guy(Intuitorsdream) actualy had all our help possible ,and it's a real quality help hope ,just because the question was about 54 numbers we had to see

ourself involved in all those millions Cheers................sadly  of combos Eek

Ancona
                              Italy
                              Member #125985
                              April 1, 2012
                              570 Posts
                              Posted: April 12, 2012, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

I have that program and all the combinations of a 6/54 wheel using one key number can be found by using the filter H (zone sets A), putting in the key number, and keeping it 1 to 1 times. About an hour and half later, you have 2,869,685 combinations. Each of the 53 numbers will appear with the key number 270,775 times.

Stack47 ,thank you a lot for the explanation ,it's thrue that such number of lines can be produced.

Because Wheelgen categoricaly refused to generate the full wheel of 54 numbers and not because

500MB  of memory will be needed(it's clear that i've got that memory) but because the staff needs

over 500 files seen that the size allowed is only 100 files.This sense 2,869,685 combinations

even should be all in an unique file .It's worth to spend that "about an hour and half later" just for

have a look ones in the life at what 3mln. lines is like

here the moment to confess i've ones created a 1500 random lines of 6 by clicking for any of it

because was willing to have this amount!!! ,generated of this generator !!!

generated without interruption !!!....still remember the hours spent was far more Bash