Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Middle of tweeking this system ( PROFITS- Day 180 + $4,123)

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 4 years ago by topnail.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2012, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Machine roulette is not for high bets, like 3000 euros and more. Also if you like some style you go to the table with a dealer. When the smokers and whiners are gone, it is doable.

Patterns come and go.

I never saw a win in 3 or 5 guarantee, if it wasn't just a 80% probability or so to guess right.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2012, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Just because the system isn't shared, doesn't mean it is not a system. It means it is not available to the public.

I Agree! It's a system if you think it is. It doesn't have to be shared (would be nice though).

Play to win!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2012, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! It's a system if you think it is. It doesn't have to be shared (would be nice though).

Some systems are so dumb that they shouldn't be shared. Spam

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
        Fort Worth, TX
        United States
        Member #106060
        February 11, 2011
        188 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2012, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Buddy, if you'll look around, I've been preaching this same sermon ,and, have done so for years. Even recently, I've mentioned picking one or two COMPLETE combinations (FORMATS)and just remaining consistent with it until it hits...AND IT WILL. It has to be drawn. People are just impatient and won't spend the right money to ensure they get the hit...they make this game much, much harder than it really is.

This is almost the same principal as Roulette...cover as many bets as possible and simply hit for the smaller profit several times over. Yeah, it costs money to cover bets but, you get it all back, and, the remainder from the total wager is your profit. Roll (4) times and make a $25 profit...that's $100 made off the same money you started with. Simple. But, people get greedy wanting to win ALL THE MONEY and try to cover as few numbers as possible thinking they're saving money. Nope, you're losing unless you get very, very lucky 

Consistency comes with coverage, dicipline, and patience. Playing only Red or Black is a 50/50 shot. Covering as many of  BOTH as your money allows puts the odds heavily in your favor while decreasing the profit off your win. As an example, I know a guy that maintains $1000 in his account and only plays Roulette. He rolls a few times just to make $150-$200 or so per session...he's not greedy. At the end of the week, he get's a nice payout and starts with the same $1000 the next week. 

With some games, how much you spend does have a direct impact on winning, and, how consistently you win. A jackpot game is not one to spend lots of money on as the odds are never in the players' favor and cannot be adjusted to be so. 

Playing one complete format is better than bits and pieces of several formats because ALL THE NUMBERS are there... as opposed to just a couple of numbers from two or three formats. Maybe this makes no sense at allBang Head

L.L.

THIS! This method of play is the best way to play in any lottery. It can be most easily adapted to Pick 3. I don't care about big payouts and small bets. To do so is foolish. I'm happy with having a few grand in my account to "shoot" with and making a consistent few hundred dollars per week. It does add up and the larger the bankroll then the worse odds you can play with and still garuntee a profit. Being exceptionally patient and disciplined is the key. I had over a thousand tied up in an online account and didn't touch it for 3 months.....

Your point about coverage is also great. My combinations have Highs and Lows, Evens and Odds... In other words I only play  H.O.L.E. formats. Wink

How you do anything is how you do everything.

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2012, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

why would someone start a thread about a system that's working and not give details? I guess teasing people gives this person a thrill. I just don't understand some people.

topnail's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
            Boise
            United States
            Member #127183
            April 25, 2012
            394 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2012, 1:47 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

play  H.O.L.E. formats.  Wink