Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The RINGS OF PI SYSTEM - download program

Topic closed. 343 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Kola.

Page 21 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #114703
August 5, 2011
4623 Posts
Posted: March 16, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Hey kola, its working now..I didn't realize there was a drop down menu at first..thanks

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: March 16, 2014, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Hey kola, its working now..I didn't realize there was a drop down menu at first..thanks

Great!

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1528 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2014, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Just bumping before thread locks, and hope to post updates later this week.

May your numbers be true this day...

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2014, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Just bumping before thread locks, and hope to post updates later this week.

May your numbers be true this day...

Kola

Great idea!

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1528 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2014, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1528 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2014, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

·

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3594 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2014, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

tried to download but could not. can you post the link to try again? thanks

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1528 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2014, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

tried to download but could not. can you post the link to try again? thanks

http://www.box.com/s/94fec31815195792c10c

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3594 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2014, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

kola it says error when loading preview try again. now what?Bash

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2014, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

kola it says error when loading preview try again. now what?Bash

I don't know why you're getting the error message. I'll PM Texas Madman and let him know. It seems he doesn't come on the LP much, so it may be a while before he answers. If and when he does, I'll get back to you.

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #139344
                      February 20, 2013
                      1142 Posts
                      Posted: July 4, 2014, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I just stumbled across this today and downloaded the program.  That is an amazing system!

Did a test on Michigan's recent Mid-day with 612, 439.  The next Mid-day was 921 straight (on the list). 

Then I did Wed (439) and Th (921), Unbelievable, there is today's Mid-day 353 !! Another straight!!! 

Wish I found this sooner.

Thank you Kola and Texas Madman!

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1528 Posts
                        Posted: July 4, 2014, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I just stumbled across this today and downloaded the program.  That is an amazing system!

Did a test on Michigan's recent Mid-day with 612, 439.  The next Mid-day was 921 straight (on the list). 

Then I did Wed (439) and Th (921), Unbelievable, there is today's Mid-day 353 !! Another straight!!! 

You're very welcome Tami333! 

May your numbers be true this day,

K

United States
                          Member #93947
                          July 10, 2010
                          2180 Posts
                          Posted: July 14, 2014, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Well Tami333, it's been nearly 2 weeks since the PI system looked very promising to you.

How has it performed since your last post?

Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #139344
                            February 20, 2013
                            1142 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2014, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Well Tami333, it's been nearly 2 weeks since the PI system looked very promising to you.

How has it performed since your last post?

Thanks for asking.  Well, I can tell you it is still working.  The only problem is I'm already spending $40 to try and hit my numbers which also include several from the list each time I print out the new set.  Maybe if I take the $40 one day and play all 40 numbers the Ring of PI gives, I might just get ahead.

I'm using both ways "Mid-day to Mid-Day and the "last two draws, Mid to eve, Eve to mid".  I feel like my brain just wants me to pick the numbers I like and it ignores all the others.

Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #139344
                              February 20, 2013
                              1142 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2014, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

For fun, let's do a test.  I entered  7/26 Mid-day (082) sand 7/25 Eve (872)

Enter last draw:082 Tier 1
                              Enter next to last draw:872 Tier 3

These are the numbers Ring of PI show.  We shall see what shows up Evening of 7/26/2014 or 7/27/2014 Mid-day;

045 050 095 100 156 161 206 211 267 272

317 322 378 383 428 433 489 494 

539 544 545 550 595 600 656 661

706 711 767 772 817 822 878 883

928 933 989 994

I highlighted the sets I like.  Now I just need an Angel! Blue Angel

Page 21 of 23