Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The RINGS OF PI SYSTEM - download program

Topic closed. 343 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Kola.

Page 23 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1528 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2014, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Any updates?

There is.  I just have to find time to properly test it. Thanks !

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2014, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Try using 999 as the second input.  Keep for 5 draws.   Backtest and you will be surprised.

Thanks for your input lakerben. Yes, using 999 as your input does work. As a matter of fact, even if you just use the system as is, and hold a set of number for 5 draws, you will definitely get hits. My goal though, ever since beginning to play the lottery 8 years ago, has always been to hit every draw with a small pool of numbers. I know that many people will say that this is impossible. Though I respect their opinion and experience, I disagree. That being said, the Rings of Pi System wasn't built to hit every draw, but it will hopefully help you move closer to it, at least more than what the statistical average says is possible.

May your numbers be true this day...

K

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1528 Posts
      Posted: October 20, 2014, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

I got an email from a guy who wanted to know if there is a condensed version of this. Fewer picks. 

I told him I would ask.

Lets recap: The original "Rings", just gave you the results from using the original 10 constants. The constants of course are, 000,111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999. They'll give him 10 numbers, but in this fashion, 10 is not strong enough.

In the current "Rings", I also used the mirrors of the constants(ex:005,055,116,166 and etcetera in all positions), because in my opinion it helps account for the sinusoidal motion of "how the lottery moves". This of course gives you 40 numbers.

What I would recommend to the guy is to choose a constant and all of its mirrors and use the results from those.

For example, he can use the 000 constant and all of its mirrors in all of its positions.

All he would have to play are just 8 numbers. In my opinion, this is the best way to play. He just has to determine why he would choose a particular constant over another.

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1528 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2014, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1528 Posts
          Posted: November 20, 2014, 3:00 am - IP Logged

This last update to the Rings of Pi has not yet been added to the program built by Texas MadMan. He logs onto the LP quite infrequently, so while I hope he'll be able to add it to the program, it may take a little while in coming. This means that at least for now, these simple changes will have to be done by hand.

To Recap:

The Rings of Pi is is conceptually composed of 1000 sequential points moving in a circular pattern, and so it follows that the Macro-circumference or Macro-Ring of the Pick 3 runs from  000 to 999. The Pick 3 further consists of 3 Micro-circumferences or Micro-Rings

Each Micro-Ring is its own Micro-universe

Ring 1 is 000 - 333: numbers 000 to 333 

Ring 2 is 334 - 666: numbers 334 to 666

Ring 3 is 667 - 999: numbers 667 to 999

The basic steps are:

(It's best to keep Midday and Evening separate.)

1. In order to use the 2 draws together, you have to put them in the same Ring. Align the 2 draws to the Ring of the last draw by adding or subtracting 333 as needed. 

2. Add numbers together and then divide the sum by "2"  to get the "average number".

3. Plug the average into the "x" variable of the PI formula being used, for example, [(x/Pi) + C ], and then divide by the appropriate PI value. 

4. Add the result to "C", the constant(this particular usage of "C", only applies if using the specific Pi formula indicated in step 3. It was indicated on page 1 of this thread that there are 3 other Pi formulas). The 10 Constants, are 000,111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999 and you end up with 9 core numbers. For better accuracy, add the constants as well as all if its mirrors in all of its positions, and you end up with 40 numbers you can use as they are, or filter. So if for example you add 111, you also add 116, 161, 611, 166, 616, 661, 666. 

----------------------------------

The 2 important updates are:

The Pi value being used will no longer be 3.14159265. It will just be 3. Scandalous right? Yeah, it rankles me too, but I have to be true to the "spirit" of the Pick 3 game as it applies in the Rings of Pi. Whimsically speaking, I'm changing Pi from an "irrational" number to a rational one, for various reasons. Also  remember that  in this system you  increase the value of Pi the higher the ring.

so use:

Ring 1 :  PI

Ring 2:  2Pi

Ring 3: 3Pi

The system is best used by separating midday and evening, and the basic steps are indicated above. If you want to combine both midday and evening, there is an extra, but important step you must follow. Let's say, for instance, you want to use the last midday and evening draw to find the next midday draw, the extra step is that you first have to subtract the last draw from "999". The result you get will be the new last draw. So for example:

last draw:   evening  357 (ring 2)

2nd last draw: midday 725 (ring 3)

Now subtract 357 from 999, which is

-------

= 642 (ring 2)  becomes the new last draw.

Now proceed as usual by putting both numbers in the same ring, or rather the 2nd last draw in the last draw's ring. In this case subtract 333 from 725.

725 (ring 3)

-------

= 392 (ring 2)

Now find "X", which is the average number of the 2 draws and plug it into the Pi formula. 

So add 392 + 642 = 1034. Find average number by dividing 1035 by 2

X= 1034 / 2 = 517

plug into formula:

[ (x / 2Pi) + C ]

[ (517 / 6) + C]

= 86.1666  + 111

"  .......... " + 222 

and etc...

Hopefully the above was clear. The steps  literally takes just a minute to do be hand. It seems long only because of the detailed instruction.  Good luck!

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1528 Posts
            Posted: November 20, 2014, 5:12 am - IP Logged

This last update to the Rings of Pi has not yet been added to the program built by Texas MadMan. He logs onto the LP quite infrequently, so while I hope he'll be able to add it to the program, it may take a little while in coming. This means that at least for now, these simple changes will have to be done by hand.

To Recap:

The Rings of Pi is is conceptually composed of 1000 sequential points moving in a circular pattern, and so it follows that the Macro-circumference or Macro-Ring of the Pick 3 runs from  000 to 999. The Pick 3 further consists of 3 Micro-circumferences or Micro-Rings

Each Micro-Ring is its own Micro-universe

Ring 1 is 000 - 333: numbers 000 to 333 

Ring 2 is 334 - 666: numbers 334 to 666

Ring 3 is 667 - 999: numbers 667 to 999

The basic steps are:

(It's best to keep Midday and Evening separate.)

1. In order to use the 2 draws together, you have to put them in the same Ring. Align the 2 draws to the Ring of the last draw by adding or subtracting 333 as needed. 

2. Add numbers together and then divide the sum by "2"  to get the "average number".

3. Plug the average into the "x" variable of the PI formula being used, for example, [(x/Pi) + C ], and then divide by the appropriate PI value. 

4. Add the result to "C", the constant(this particular usage of "C", only applies if using the specific Pi formula indicated in step 3. It was indicated on page 1 of this thread that there are 3 other Pi formulas). The 10 Constants, are 000,111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999 and you end up with 9 core numbers. For better accuracy, add the constants as well as all if its mirrors in all of its positions, and you end up with 40 numbers you can use as they are, or filter. So if for example you add 111, you also add 116, 161, 611, 166, 616, 661, 666. 

----------------------------------

The 2 important updates are:

The Pi value being used will no longer be 3.14159265. It will just be 3. Scandalous right? Yeah, it rankles me too, but I have to be true to the "spirit" of the Pick 3 game as it applies in the Rings of Pi. Whimsically speaking, I'm changing Pi from an "irrational" number to a rational one, for various reasons. Also  remember that  in this system you  increase the value of Pi the higher the ring.

so use:

Ring 1 :  PI

Ring 2:  2Pi

Ring 3: 3Pi

The system is best used by separating midday and evening, and the basic steps are indicated above. If you want to combine both midday and evening, there is an extra, but important step you must follow. Let's say, for instance, you want to use the last midday and evening draw to find the next midday draw, the extra step is that you first have to subtract the last draw from "999". The result you get will be the new last draw. So for example:

last draw:   evening  357 (ring 2)

2nd last draw: midday 725 (ring 3)

Now subtract 357 from 999, which is

-------

= 642 (ring 2)  becomes the new last draw.

Now proceed as usual by putting both numbers in the same ring, or rather the 2nd last draw in the last draw's ring. In this case subtract 333 from 725.

725 (ring 3)

-------

= 392 (ring 2)

Now find "X", which is the average number of the 2 draws and plug it into the Pi formula. 

So add 392 + 642 = 1034. Find average number by dividing 1035 by 2

X= 1034 / 2 = 517

plug into formula:

[ (x / 2Pi) + C ]

[ (517 / 6) + C]

= 86.1666  + 111

"  .......... " + 222 

and etc...

Hopefully the above was clear. The steps  literally takes just a minute to do be hand. It seems long only because of the detailed instruction.  Good luck!

Kola

For the few who are interested, I don't usually manipulate numbers arbitrarily, so it follows that  you be given a quick and simplistic explanation as to why I find that in the special case of using midday and evening draws together, I have to subtract the last draw from 999. 

As many on the LP may know, conceptually speaking, 999 (digitally) represents the totality of the Pick 3. This 999 Pick 3 totality moves in concert with the day and night cycle of the earth. Numbers resonate with this cycle by falling in the midday and evening draws as complements, complementary opposites. So for example imagine 444 falls in the midday, and 555 falls in the evening. They are complementary opposites and added together they form the digital totality(999) of the pick 3. A whole. Nevertheless, they are still opposites. 

If one just looks at midday draws there are generally no opposites. The have a more or less linear relationship to one another because they are all midday draws and fall at the same time of day. The same goes for the evening draws. This is why Rings system easily lends itself to keeping midday and evening draws separate. 

But there is also a strength in using both midday and eveing draws together. One way, among a few, is to  draw a more linear relationship between midday and evening. This is done by using 999. Just as day is the opposite reflection of night, so it goes that a day draw will cast a virtually opposite reflection in the night. So if 999 is the "totality", or whole of the Pick 3, Subtracting a draw number from 999 will produce it's virtual  opposite. By doing so, you allow for a more linear relationship between numbers. So for example:

last draw:         evening  247

2nd last draw:  midday  368

To find the evening's midday reflection, I first subtract 999 - 247 = 752.

Now I've turned 752 into a "midday" number. Now I can use the 2 midday numbers, 368 and 752 to find the next midday. It's creates a more linear relationship that allows for more "crosstalk", and in this crosstalk, you will see patterns. This all may sound too far-fetched, but it truly isn't. 

Many people already use "999" in various ways. I hope the above adds a little more incentive as to why it may be useful. There are many more nuances waiting to be discovered. Happy explorations!

Kola

lotteryfanatic's avatar - try 20this%202.JPG
              California
              United States
              Member #122106
              January 24, 2012
              924 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2014, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Works great Kola!!! Thanks! Wink

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1528 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2014, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Works great Kola!!! Thanks! Wink

Glad to hear it - thanks lotteryfanatic! Hope you've been well...

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: November 27, 2014, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Something I found that's very interesting and it shows some hits straight.

Take your last draw for example:

10. 10. 10 

3.  4.   5

7.  6.   5

Now use the 765 in the first input and 999 as your second input.

Go back ten draws or less and backtest.

Lurking

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2014, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Something I found that's very interesting and it shows some hits straight.

Take your last draw for example:

10. 10. 10 

3.  4.   5

7.  6.   5

Now use the 765 in the first input and 999 as your second input.

Go back ten draws or less and backtest.

Lurking

Sounds good - thanks lakerben! Hope the The Number Chase has been treating you well...

kgn786's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg

United States
                      Member #161564
                      December 3, 2014
                      12 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2014, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi kOLA 

Looks like this a is a great post , i 've recently started playing pick 3 games in CALIFORNIA

i am wondering how find out the playing number from your excel PI system

any help will will be greatly appreciated , i entered last 2 draws mid-day and evening

and this is what came out in the excel.. so how do i pick my next playing number for mid day or evening.. please help 

Thanks in advance

Enter last draw:004Tier 1
                      Enter next to last draw:280Tier 1Convert to Tier 1280
                      Sum284
                      Div by 2142
                      X / PI45.200
                      +00045.2
                      +00550.2
                      +05095.2
                      +500545.2
                      +555600.2
                      +550595.2
                      +505550.2
                      +055100.2
                      +111156.2
                      +116161.2
                      +161206.2
                      +611656.2
                      +666711.2
                      +661706.2
                      +616661.2
                      +166211.2
                      +222267.2
                      +227272.2
                      +272317.2
                      +722767.2
                      +777822.2
                      +772817.2
                      +727772.2
                      +277322.2
                      +333378.2
                      +338383.2
                      +383428.2
                      +833878.2
                      +888933.2
                      +883928.2
                      +838883.2
                      +388433.2
                      +444489.2
                      +449494.2
                      +494539.2
                      +944989.2
                      +9941039.2
                      +949994.2
                      +499544.2
                      +9991044.2
                        Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1528 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2014, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Hi kOLA 

Looks like this a is a great post , i 've recently started playing pick 3 games in CALIFORNIA

i am wondering how find out the playing number from your excel PI system

any help will will be greatly appreciated , i entered last 2 draws mid-day and evening

and this is what came out in the excel.. so how do i pick my next playing number for mid day or evening.. please help 

Thanks in advance

Enter last draw:004Tier 1
                        Enter next to last draw:280Tier 1Convert to Tier 1280
                        Sum284
                        Div by 2142
                        X / PI45.200
                        +00045.2
                        +00550.2
                        +05095.2
                        +500545.2
                        +555600.2
                        +550595.2
                        +505550.2
                        +055100.2
                        +111156.2
                        +116161.2
                        +161206.2
                        +611656.2
                        +666711.2
                        +661706.2
                        +616661.2
                        +166211.2
                        +222267.2
                        +227272.2
                        +272317.2
                        +722767.2
                        +777822.2
                        +772817.2
                        +727772.2
                        +277322.2
                        +333378.2
                        +338383.2
                        +383428.2
                        +833878.2
                        +888933.2
                        +883928.2
                        +838883.2
                        +388433.2
                        +444489.2
                        +449494.2
                        +494539.2
                        +944989.2
                        +9941039.2
                        +949994.2
                        +499544.2
                        +9991044.2

.Hello kgn786,

You used the 2 midday numbers of 004 and 280 to find the next midday. The next California midday number was 509, and according to the system you had a box hit of 095.

Your question is that you want to know how to narrow down your picks in the list to the best set of numbers so that you might've, for example, included 095 as opposed to omitting it?

I have been asked this question by quite a few people, and I know my answers have been unsatisfactory. My latest response to the question can be found here: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/245420/3825413

Hopefully it will help you a little. The only other thing I would say is that what may ultimately help you is using your own experience coupled with the many ideas people have shared on this site as to which numbers to "expect". Once you have a general idea of which numbers those are, you can compare and contrast them with the numbers the Rings of Pi gives in order to make your final selections. 

Picking the right number at the right time is primarily a timing issue among others, especially if one wants to hit the immediate next draw. The Rings of Pi in its present form, only offers a very general way of dealing with this. While it correctly incorporates at least the last 2 draws, it doesn't thoroughly address the timing. Don't get me wrong, the timing is somewhat addressed, but not rigorously. It can be made to do so, but honestly speaking, that's a very involved discussion that's meant for a later time. Until that day, the system as is should give you a relatively decent output, while you find a way to narrow down your selections if you don't want to play all of them. 

I hope my response was a little helpful. Thanks for your interest and good luck to you!

Kola

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11119 Posts
                          Posted: December 17, 2014, 8:33 am - IP Logged

.Hello kgn786,

You used the 2 midday numbers of 004 and 280 to find the next midday. The next California midday number was 509, and according to the system you had a box hit of 095.

Your question is that you want to know how to narrow down your picks in the list to the best set of numbers so that you might've, for example, included 095 as opposed to omitting it?

I have been asked this question by quite a few people, and I know my answers have been unsatisfactory. My latest response to the question can be found here: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/245420/3825413

Hopefully it will help you a little. The only other thing I would say is that what may ultimately help you is using your own experience coupled with the many ideas people have shared on this site as to which numbers to "expect". Once you have a general idea of which numbers those are, you can compare and contrast them with the numbers the Rings of Pi gives in order to make your final selections. 

Picking the right number at the right time is primarily a timing issue among others, especially if one wants to hit the immediate next draw. The Rings of Pi in its present form, only offers a very general way of dealing with this. While it correctly incorporates at least the last 2 draws, it doesn't thoroughly address the timing. Don't get me wrong, the timing is somewhat addressed, but not rigorously. It can be made to do so, but honestly speaking, that's a very involved discussion that's meant for a later time. Until that day, the system as is should give you a relatively decent output, while you find a way to narrow down your selections if you don't want to play all of them. 

I hope my response was a little helpful. Thanks for your interest and good luck to you!

Kola

Mid to eve works also.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1528 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2014, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Mid to eve works also.

Thanks lakerben!

Page 23 of 23