Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A system that generates only straight hits with few numbers to play !!

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 5 years ago by aquariuslottery.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #126314
April 7, 2012
103 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2012, 1:59 am - IP Logged

To all those system designers on LP, i know that there are a lot of you who can do amazing systems, as i've read some posts here, i was wondering if you guys could come up with a straight system for pick 3 or pick 4 that generates only straight hits, but with 5 numbers to play. I would be willing to buy the system, as i know your time must be precious. I've read a lot of posts and some of you give alot of numbers to play, it would cost alot to play them every day to get a straight hit.

Thank you very much !

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4852 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2012, 2:24 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the club Botip. That's exactly what everyone here is trying to do. Hit straight while playing the fewest numbers possible.

My advice would be to track everything, hits and skips, sums, roots, odd, even, low, high numbers. Also ABC (low, medium,high groupings). Go back and read old forum posts. There are plenty of systems and info, just do a search for it.

Experiment with things, find something that works for you in your state. If you want to win in the lottery games you have to work for it like anything else. It's not easy, it takes a long time, but you will develope your own methods and systems.

Good luck, have fun and enjoy it.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Canada
      Member #126314
      April 7, 2012
      103 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2012, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the advice  grwurston !

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2012, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the club Botip. That's exactly what everyone here is trying to do. Hit straight while playing the fewest numbers possible.

My advice would be to track everything, hits and skips, sums, roots, odd, even, low, high numbers. Also ABC (low, medium,high groupings). Go back and read old forum posts. There are plenty of systems and info, just do a search for it.

Experiment with things, find something that works for you in your state. If you want to win in the lottery games you have to work for it like anything else. It's not easy, it takes a long time, but you will develope your own methods and systems.

Good Advice   Cool

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
          ohio
          United States
          Member #125198
          March 26, 2012
          1894 Posts
          Posted: May 5, 2012, 10:58 am - IP Logged

ive yet to meet a person on here to hit straight

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20106 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:02 am - IP Logged

ive yet to meet a person on here to hit straight

Well then you need to open your eye's and look. It happens everyday.

If you really want to hit a straight, then work hard at it, instead of waiting for someone to just give it to you.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #99032
              October 18, 2010
              1439 Posts
              Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:10 am - IP Logged

I have a system to win straight.

Build a time machine.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Well then you need to open your eye's and look. It happens everyday.

If you really want to hit a straight, then work hard at it, instead of waiting for someone to just give it to you.

Great Advice  Cool

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

yomibid1's avatar - binary

United States
                  Member #49322
                  January 27, 2007
                  74 Posts
                  Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Great advice, especially "what works for your state" while performing everything in grwurston 2nd paragraph.

olplugger's avatar - moon2
                    Mechanicsville, VA
                    United States
                    Member #84145
                    December 23, 2009
                    1523 Posts
                    Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:35 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

"Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Napoleon Hill, Author of "Think & Grow Rich"

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                      BRONX N.Y.10459
                      United States
                      Member #86575
                      February 6, 2010
                      1055 Posts
                      Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:35 am - IP Logged

You  are not looking in the  right places  try Predictions for straight  hit. And stick with that person.

United States
                        Member #2729
                        November 8, 2003
                        18 Posts
                        Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Here's a way that might improve your odds:

Keep track of the 5 most overdue, first digits.

Then pick 5 random 'back' pairs to put with the first digits.

You could of course track the 5 most overdue last digits, and randomly pick 5 front pairs, too.

To make things a little less random, avoid the last most recent 20 Front or Back pairs that have hit.

Select from the other 80 pairs that have not hit.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                          Winning makes me smile.
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4852 Posts
                          Posted: May 5, 2012, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

I would like to add one more thing. I use graph paper to track everything. It keeps everything neat and orderly. The chart I

use the most looks like this.  11 X 17 Inch paper works best and gives room for adding more things later if you want. 

Date/Day/###/Sum/SLD/2E-2O/2L-2H/ ROOTS/LOW-MED-HIGH/3E-3O/3L-3H/LowSum/HighSum/ Sums 10 thru 18/DBL/

ABC By Position/ ABC Pairs

### is the drawn number. Everything to the right of SLD, I just put an X in each box when it hits. The ABC By Position I 

write  ABC in the order it was drawn. A = 0,1,2  B=3,4,5,6 C= 7,8,9.  ABC pairs would be 2 #s from A,B, OR C. SLD is

sum last digit. I use black ink for single digit numbers and red for doubles. You can also highlite numbers with consecutive

digit  pairs, series  numbers, clean or dirty numbers, or anything else you want. On the LOW-MED-HIGH column if there

are 2 numbers in a  group I will  circle the X.  With this chart you can really see what the numbers are doing, where they

are trending, and what to play and when. Once you learn the frequencies of different things it will help even more.

I also use a skip and hit chart and a sums only chart. Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Idaho
                            United States
                            Member #76087
                            June 18, 2009
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: May 5, 2012, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

>I use black ink for single digit numbers and red for doubles.

Ha!  So do I!  That's funny.

I have had hardly anyone to talk to about number/ lottery games through the years, but now that I'm here and reading what others are doing, I'm finding many similarities with my methods, sometimes the same terminology (oddly enough!), othertimes different terminology.

I also use graph paper, have for 20 years. 

Now, what is a "skip" chart?

La Maga Della Spaziometria

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: May 5, 2012, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

>I use black ink for single digit numbers and red for doubles.

Ha!  So do I!  That's funny.

I have had hardly anyone to talk to about number/ lottery games through the years, but now that I'm here and reading what others are doing, I'm finding many similarities with my methods, sometimes the same terminology (oddly enough!), othertimes different terminology.

I also use graph paper, have for 20 years. 

Now, what is a "skip" chart?

as an example for skip chart...take just one position in the three digit game...position one...

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

now all numbers will be in differnet patterns...say 0 is hot and 9 is cold...in a 100 game time period

the 0 may have skips like....8  5  3  0  2  5  8  15  4  2  0  5  9  15  2  5  7  3  8

the 9 may have skips like    10  15  13  20  5  2   10  13  2  15  14

you can see the 0 has more '0' skips then the 9,

while the 9 has more '10' skips than the 0...

generally a skip chart tallies up the different "skips"  over any specified time range...

this helps give an indication of the trends of differnt numbers...

skip charts are hard to make by hand and time consuming, but i have done it for some numbers and it has paid out...only a skilled programmer can make one using Javascript, or VBA...and the program is not easy too write...but easy to run...