Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A system that generates only straight hits with few numbers to play !!

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 5 years ago by aquariuslottery.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - 144
Let's Go Rangers!!!
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
4879 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

>I use black ink for single digit numbers and red for doubles.

Ha!  So do I!  That's funny.

I have had hardly anyone to talk to about number/ lottery games through the years, but now that I'm here and reading what others are doing, I'm finding many similarities with my methods, sometimes the same terminology (oddly enough!), othertimes different terminology.

I also use graph paper, have for 20 years. 

Now, what is a "skip" chart?

Hi GG Starlings,

Skip and hit charts  are easy. They start the same as the last chart I just talked about. These are the drawings from MD.

Eve from 4/22 to 5/4/12. The way it works is; you take the drawn # and put an X under each corresponding # across the

top. You see the 807 from 4/22?  I put an x under the 0,7,8 across the top. The same with the 462 from 4/23 and so on.

Now the numbers between the X's in each column are the number of misses until that digit has hit again. For example a 3

hit on 4/25 from the 853, there was another 3 from the 318 on 4/26.  The 3 missed on 4/27 so I put a 1 under the X

from 4/26. There are two more X's  from the 3 from 643 and 573. Then the 3 missed two  days untill

it hit again on 5/2 the 831. Then it missed two more days. If there is a 3 tonight I'll put in an X, if not then I will put in a 3.

Keep in mind this chart goes back to January so don't worry about the #'s next to the 807.  As you can see, the 1 has been

hot the past few days and the 9 has been cold lately. Again, you can easily see patterns and trends in the digits if you do

this on graph paper on a daily basis. Good luck!!!  (I would have had this done earlier, but I got to the end and somehow 

accidentily deleted it and had to do it over.) Oh well, stuff happens. Also, you can highlite doubles, series #'s,  consecutive 

number pairs, etc or whatever you want.

Date/ Day/ ### / SUM/  0   1   2    3    4    5    6   7    8    9

4/22   S     807     15      X   1   1    4    4    2    3   X    X    3

4/23   M    462      12      1   2   X    5    X   3    X   1    1     4

4/24   T     168      15      2   X   1    6    1   4    X   2    X     5

4/25   W    853      16      3   1   2    X    2   X    1   3    X     6

4/26   T     318      12      4   X   3    X    3   1    2    4   X     7

4/27   F     450        9      X   1   4    1    X   X    3    5   1     8

4/28   S     643      13      1   2   5    X    X   1    X    6   2     9

4/29   S     573      15      2   3   6    X    1   X    1    X   3    10

4/30   M    941      14      3   X   7    1    X   1    2    1   4    X

5/1     T     127      10      4  X   X    2    1   2    3    X   5    1

5/2     W    831      12      5  X   1    X    2   3    4    1    X   2

5/3     T     178      16      6   X   2    1    3   4    5    2    X   3

5/4     F     166      13      7   X   3    2    4   5    X    3    1   4

5/5     S

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2012, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I would like to add one more thing. I use graph paper to track everything. It keeps everything neat and orderly. The chart I

use the most looks like this.  11 X 17 Inch paper works best and gives room for adding more things later if you want. 

Date/Day/###/Sum/SLD/2E-2O/2L-2H/ ROOTS/LOW-MED-HIGH/3E-3O/3L-3H/LowSum/HighSum/ Sums 10 thru 18/DBL/

ABC By Position/ ABC Pairs

### is the drawn number. Everything to the right of SLD, I just put an X in each box when it hits. The ABC By Position I 

write  ABC in the order it was drawn. A = 0,1,2  B=3,4,5,6 C= 7,8,9.  ABC pairs would be 2 #s from A,B, OR C. SLD is

sum last digit. I use black ink for single digit numbers and red for doubles. You can also highlite numbers with consecutive

digit  pairs, series  numbers, clean or dirty numbers, or anything else you want. On the LOW-MED-HIGH column if there

are 2 numbers in a  group I will  circle the X.  With this chart you can really see what the numbers are doing, where they

are trending, and what to play and when. Once you learn the frequencies of different things it will help even more.

I also use a skip and hit chart and a sums only chart. Good Luck!!!

Hi,  Grwurston:

Thanks for your very nice and detail post!

The software, LotSoftPro seems to have all these statistics of P3/P4 above.

However, I'm not sure very well about that.

Netherlands
      Member #127396
      April 30, 2012
      3 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2012, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm a system designer, and I will start posting predictions.  My first prediction just started today with Arizona Pick 6.  Good luck to everyone, and I will keep you updated on the progress.

NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        886 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm a system designer, and I will start posting predictions.  My first prediction just started today with Arizona Pick 6.  Good luck to everyone, and I will keep you updated on the progress.

Hi, Winslotto:

Welcome your join! What's your system for Pick 6? Thanks.

Netherlands
          Member #127396
          April 30, 2012
          3 Posts
          Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Pattern Grouping, Number Odds, Pattern Formations, and matching of Algorithm Patterns. Kind of all in one.. 

That part is working fantastic, but it's the number matching of the 6 digits that is giving me problem.  It produces a set of 15 numbers which actually do match.  I just have to figure out how to put them in order. 

Cuts the numbers into more than half.

NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Pattern Grouping, Number Odds, Pattern Formations, and matching of Algorithm Patterns. Kind of all in one.. 

That part is working fantastic, but it's the number matching of the 6 digits that is giving me problem.  It produces a set of 15 numbers which actually do match.  I just have to figure out how to put them in order. 

Cuts the numbers into more than half.

Great! However, did you make some backtests for  FL 6/53 by using your system?

If so, could you let's know that in detail? Thanks for your very sincere sharing!

NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Great! However, did you make some backtests for  FL 6/53 by using your system?

If so, could you let's know that in detail? Thanks for your very sincere sharing!

Also, I do suggest that you can open a new Topic in the Forum.

Netherlands
                Member #127396
                April 30, 2012
                3 Posts
                Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I did do quite a few back tests and so far in the months of March and April I hit 3 numbers, 5 times. And I hit 4 Numbers once which was in April.  I am only playing $4-$10 dollar cards. Sure I will start a new topic.

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
                  Vancouver BC
                  Canada
                  Member #96078
                  August 22, 2010
                  110 Posts
                  Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi Botip,

In Pick 3 whenever you want to play more than 3 numbers you have to wheel them -

distribute into combinations that cover all possibilities so no matter what 3 out of 5

you hit you are guaranteed a straight win.

Now the tricky part is that straights may come as singles or doubles. Distribution

patterns (wheels) differ for each of these and you have to decide beforehand what

you want to target (singles, doubles or both). I generally prefer targeting doubles

as you need to match only 2 of 5 numbers while for singles you have to match 3

which is 10 times more difficult.

As to prediction methods, like some other folks on this thread, I rely only on the

latest stats: hot, cold, most recent repetitives, due to hit, overdue, and currently

growing in popularity. Effectiveness of all these methods fluctuates constantly

so I backtrack them mercilessly all the time to monitor which one comes on top

today (because tomorrow might be a different story).

Aquarius

grwurston's avatar - 144
                    Let's Go Rangers!!!
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4879 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2012, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Hi,  Grwurston:

Thanks for your very nice and detail post!

The software, LotSoftPro seems to have all these statistics of P3/P4 above.

However, I'm not sure very well about that.

Lottoburg,

You're welcome. That and the other chart I mentioned in the earlier post will pretty much take care of just about everything

you need to know to make good picks. You fill both out the same way. They will show you what will be trending before it

happens if you take time to study them. LotSoftPro will also give you lots of info as far as expected hit rates for different

things too.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                      Let's Go Rangers!!!
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      4879 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2012, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Hi Botip,

In Pick 3 whenever you want to play more than 3 numbers you have to wheel them -

distribute into combinations that cover all possibilities so no matter what 3 out of 5

Now the tricky part is that straights may come as singles or doubles. Distribution

patterns (wheels) differ for each of these and you have to decide beforehand what

you want to target (singles, doubles or both). I generally prefer targeting doubles

As to prediction methods, like some other folks on this thread, I rely only on the

latest stats: hot, cold, most recent repetitives, due to hit, overdue, and currently

Aquarius

Aquariuslottery,

Have you tried the positional wheels here on the LP?  They take out all the decision making as for straights / doubles. You

can do both at the same time or one at a time. But you need to upgrade your membership to use them. It's worth it. You

can wheel as many numbers as you want in each position and use any or all the filters to narrow things down.

Canada
                        Member #126314
                        April 7, 2012
                        103 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2012, 12:52 am - IP Logged

I did do quite a few back tests and so far in the months of March and April I hit 3 numbers, 5 times. And I hit 4 Numbers once which was in April.  I am only playing $4-$10 dollar cards. Sure I will start a new topic.

winslotto, thanks for letting us know about your system....would like to know more !

grwurston's avatar - 144
                          Let's Go Rangers!!!
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4879 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2012, 12:58 am - IP Logged

I would like to add one more thing. I use graph paper to track everything. It keeps everything neat and orderly. The chart I

use the most looks like this.  11 X 17 Inch paper works best and gives room for adding more things later if you want. 

Date/Day/###/Sum/SLD/2E-2O/2L-2H/ ROOTS/LOW-MED-HIGH/3E-3O/3L-3H/LowSum/HighSum/ Sums 10 thru 18/DBL/

ABC By Position/ ABC Pairs

### is the drawn number. Everything to the right of SLD, I just put an X in each box when it hits. The ABC By Position I 

write  ABC in the order it was drawn. A = 0,1,2  B=3,4,5,6 C= 7,8,9.  ABC pairs would be 2 #s from A,B, OR C. SLD is

sum last digit. I use black ink for single digit numbers and red for doubles. You can also highlite numbers with consecutive

digit  pairs, series  numbers, clean or dirty numbers, or anything else you want. On the LOW-MED-HIGH column if there

are 2 numbers in a  group I will  circle the X.  With this chart you can really see what the numbers are doing, where they

are trending, and what to play and when. Once you learn the frequencies of different things it will help even more.

I also use a skip and hit chart and a sums only chart. Good Luck!!!

I forgot something. I also track 1 Repeat / 2 Repeat. Which is whether 1 or 2 digits repeat from the previous draw.

Canada
                            Member #126314
                            April 7, 2012
                            103 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2012, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Hi GG Starlings,

Skip and hit charts  are easy. They start the same as the last chart I just talked about. These are the drawings from MD.

Eve from 4/22 to 5/4/12. The way it works is; you take the drawn # and put an X under each corresponding # across the

top. You see the 807 from 4/22?  I put an x under the 0,7,8 across the top. The same with the 462 from 4/23 and so on.

Now the numbers between the X's in each column are the number of misses until that digit has hit again. For example a 3

hit on 4/25 from the 853, there was another 3 from the 318 on 4/26.  The 3 missed on 4/27 so I put a 1 under the X

from 4/26. There are two more X's  from the 3 from 643 and 573. Then the 3 missed two  days untill

it hit again on 5/2 the 831. Then it missed two more days. If there is a 3 tonight I'll put in an X, if not then I will put in a 3.

Keep in mind this chart goes back to January so don't worry about the #'s next to the 807.  As you can see, the 1 has been

hot the past few days and the 9 has been cold lately. Again, you can easily see patterns and trends in the digits if you do

this on graph paper on a daily basis. Good luck!!!  (I would have had this done earlier, but I got to the end and somehow 

accidentily deleted it and had to do it over.) Oh well, stuff happens. Also, you can highlite doubles, series #'s,  consecutive 

number pairs, etc or whatever you want.

Date/ Day/ ### / SUM/  0   1   2    3    4    5    6   7    8    9

4/22   S     807     15      X   1   1    4    4    2    3   X    X    3

4/23   M    462      12      1   2   X    5    X   3    X   1    1     4

4/24   T     168      15      2   X   1    6    1   4    X   2    X     5

4/25   W    853      16      3   1   2    X    2   X    1   3    X     6

4/26   T     318      12      4   X   3    X    3   1    2    4   X     7

4/27   F     450        9      X   1   4    1    X   X    3    5   1     8

4/28   S     643      13      1   2   5    X    X   1    X    6   2     9

4/29   S     573      15      2   3   6    X    1   X    1    X   3    10

4/30   M    941      14      3   X   7    1    X   1    2    1   4    X

5/1     T     127      10      4  X   X    2    1   2    3    X   5    1

5/2     W    831      12      5  X   1    X    2   3    4    1    X   2

5/3     T     178      16      6   X   2    1    3   4    5    2    X   3

5/4     F     166      13      7   X   3    2    4   5    X    3    1   4

5/5     S

grwurston, I'm very impressed by all these details, you've given, i will have 2 go over it again though to fullly understand it !

Thanks anyways !

Canada
                              Member #126314
                              April 7, 2012
                              103 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2012, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Hi Botip,

Aquarius

Aquariuslottery,

Thanks for the great advice !