Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A system that generates only straight hits with few numbers to play !!

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 5 years ago by aquariuslottery.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Idaho
United States
Member #76087
June 18, 2009
859 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2012, 2:52 am - IP Logged

Hey, Grwurston,

Your Skip Chart is based on a similar principle of my basic chart of the single digits.  The difference is my eyes like seeing fewer markings, so I mark only the digits that have come in.  An absence of a digit means a blank space in that square.  So when my eyes scan the columns going down and I see a lot of the same number, I know it's hot/ busy; likewise, an absence of the number means cold/ absent.

La Maga Della Spaziometria

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4855 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2012, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Grwurston,

Your Skip Chart is based on a similar principle of my basic chart of the single digits.  The difference is my eyes like seeing fewer markings, so I mark only the digits that have come in.  An absence of a digit means a blank space in that square.  So when my eyes scan the columns going down and I see a lot of the same number, I know it's hot/ busy; likewise, an absence of the number means cold/ absent.

GGStarlings,

If you like less writing on the chart you can leave the boxes blank as you do now and then just put a number in the box directly above the X. Then you can still tell if it has been hitting after say 4 misses the last 3 times.  I will do that if a make a new chart and I'm starting from like 6 months back.  It helps prevent writers cramp.  Smile

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
      United States
      Member #110060
      April 25, 2011
      115 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2012, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

ive yet to meet a person on here to hit straight

My wife hit with 1121. We knew very little about the odds of winning in Pick 3 or 4. While she was in line at a Food Lion grocery store, a man gave her the number 1121 in Virginia to play. He plays it all the time and said that it will hit that day. She played $1 exact and $2 any order. She won $8,200. That comvinced us to learn the game. The more we learned, the less we made.

We still are amazed at the win, and after we learned how difficult it is to hit on a Pick 4 triple......we wonder about that man to this day...

Maybe it was Clint Eastwood, The High Plains Drifter

Virginia Beach, Virginia
        United States
        Member #110060
        April 25, 2011
        115 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2012, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Well then you need to open your eye's and look. It happens everyday.

If you really want to hit a straight, then work hard at it, instead of waiting for someone to just give it to you.

MADDOG10, just wondering.   Did you call Bush a liar after he sent our sons and daughters into war in Iraq? 

If you are going to call President Obama a lair, please post his lies in your blog away from this site to enlighten all that are interested. Thanks, I really would like to be informed.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
          NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I did do quite a few back tests and so far in the months of March and April I hit 3 numbers, 5 times. And I hit 4 Numbers once which was in April.  I am only playing $4-$10 dollar cards. Sure I will start a new topic.

It's a real good profit from your system! I'm looking forward to your great system in detail.

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #114703
            August 5, 2011
            4623 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2012, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

to the original poster-I don't use a system...I'm a budget player-so all I do is pick one number and stick with it, and yes it takes a river of patience, but they eventually do hit...for example

I played 616 and 313 last year around september-December time frame also 199-intially the 616 and 313 only took about a month to hit, the 199-last time I played it took 4 months-also played 7067 in d4 last year it took 2 months-I always always win more this way than trying to change the numbers up everyday-also make sure to study your state's history first-i read somewhere on here-that it took a player 14 years to hit on a number they had chosen in p4

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
              Vancouver BC
              Canada
              Member #96078
              August 22, 2010
              110 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2012, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Thanks for advice. I might try for curiosity reasons.

Aquarius