Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

*Everyday I'm Hustlin*

Topic closed. 225 replies. Last post 5 years ago by gsWinner.

Page 15 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
seuvette's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Gibsonville North Carolina
United States
Member #87285
February 21, 2010
63 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2012, 7:08 am - IP Logged

Can i be on your list aswell thanks in advance

Bring it on  356  my pet number 4/20

STORM's avatar - Rean
    Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9315 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2012, 9:10 am - IP Logged

STORM is Comin THRU To Share info with My Beautiful followers, I want to apologize for not being here, or replying to ur text messages in a respectful time. U know in life, we ALL go thru ups/downs and sometimes things happen beyond Our control. I know that this is a lottery site an ppl come here for numbers, but the Reality of it ALL is that, there is 'LIFE' outside of the lottery. When u come here to lp, u want numbers to play an u are looking for that BIG WIN. I am able to help u with that, as well as Others here. Thru my experiences here, If at Anytime I have played for u,Not All are as kind as others but, "Thank You" goes a long way... Well me being Open Again to play for others, 'That ship has sailed', I will No longer do that anymore. Today I woke up in 'The Best' mood that I've been in... In a Long time. I talked to My Best friend last night an she gave me Great advice. I also spoke to Squidworth an I tell u, she is def' an Angel sent from above... "SHE LISTENS" to Me an what I love the Most about her is that she doesn't tell me what I want to hear, 'She tells me what I NEED to hear, No cutting corners at ALL'... I see I have some admirers here on lp, I get numerous invitations to go out an have yet to answer any of them, so I wanted to come here on my thread an let u All know at one time, 'Yes I did meet someone, an thank u but No I will Not accept ur invitation'... All I can/will say is that, even though things are not where I wud like them to be, I am happy where things lye!! Back to the lottery, I had a dream an Only one number was given to me,

Play an Win, Wink    *486* Let's flip *489*

Good luck Everyone!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
      Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9315 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2012, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Yes, I've added u to the list sweetie See Ya!

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Atlanta
        United States
        Member #48420
        December 26, 2006
        850 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2012, 10:11 am - IP Logged

STORM is Comin THRU To Share info with My Beautiful followers, I want to apologize for not being here, or replying to ur text messages in a respectful time. U know in life, we ALL go thru ups/downs and sometimes things happen beyond Our control. I know that this is a lottery site an ppl come here for numbers, but the Reality of it ALL is that, there is 'LIFE' outside of the lottery. When u come here to lp, u want numbers to play an u are looking for that BIG WIN. I am able to help u with that, as well as Others here. Thru my experiences here, If at Anytime I have played for u,Not All are as kind as others but, "Thank You" goes a long way... Well me being Open Again to play for others, 'That ship has sailed', I will No longer do that anymore. Today I woke up in 'The Best' mood that I've been in... In a Long time. I talked to My Best friend last night an she gave me Great advice. I also spoke to Squidworth an I tell u, she is def' an Angel sent from above... "SHE LISTENS" to Me an what I love the Most about her is that she doesn't tell me what I want to hear, 'She tells me what I NEED to hear, No cutting corners at ALL'... I see I have some admirers here on lp, I get numerous invitations to go out an have yet to answer any of them, so I wanted to come here on my thread an let u All know at one time, 'Yes I did meet someone, an thank u but No I will Not accept ur invitation'... All I can/will say is that, even though things are not where I wud like them to be, I am happy where things lye!! Back to the lottery, I had a dream an Only one number was given to me,

Good luck Everyone!!

U r the most nicest person I have known even though I have not met u in person.  U have been a rock for me!!!  I appreciate ur gift of giving the numbers.  But with me it goes beyond that also.

I will play the 486!!!

United States
          Member #89143
          March 31, 2010
          2130 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2012, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Me too!!!!

nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #61703
            June 1, 2008
            1433 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2012, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

can u add me to storm....u r good at this number thing....keep up the good work u help alot of people .....Thumbs Up

Atlanta, Georgia
              United States
              Member #75713
              June 10, 2009
              236 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello storm, I would love to be on your list as well. You rock with the numbers! Not sure if this could be of any help, but last week I had a dream about 111....The last time I had a dream about tripples they came rolling in. So I'm hitting the tripple 1,4 and 9 hard. Good luck to everyone, Marge needs to let go and let the tripples drop, for a big smash! Lol

MsDivaStar

MBID's avatar - cold
                Atlanta, Georgia
                United States
                Member #118141
                October 23, 2011
                386 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2012, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

Whatever I need to do to get on your list please add me too.

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

march20's avatar - flower2
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #55655
                  October 12, 2007
                  424 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2012, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Your the best in the numbers, I got a straight hit 2 weeks ago with 472 on Evening.  Thank you and please add me on your list too.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                    Middle GA
                    United States
                    Member #42874
                    July 9, 2006
                    3912 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2012, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Good luck Everyone!!

Something told me to check the threads today!!!  I hope you have many more days of being in that BEST mood.  It makes it even sweeter when you win and you are in that good feeling zone.  You know there are so many of us here that appreciate all that you share with us.  I apologize for those who forgot their manners and forgot that you are giving us a gift.  You don't owe us.  It's not your duty.  Unfortunately people forget that, but rest assured there are so many of use who KNOW it doesn't have to be that way. 

Now as for the lottery part-you know I wanna be down with the list crew so please count me in!  Thank you for the 486/489.  Not only is Marge holding out on the triples, she's holding out the all even single numbers so 486 would be just perfect!  I wish you many blessings and winnings and peaceful days in that BEST mood.

Lovies

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Riegelwood, NC
                      United States
                      Member #111101
                      May 18, 2011
                      4974 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:35 am - IP Logged

Good luck Everyone!!

I got 486 as a QP yesterday here in NC, Good thing I saw this I'm keeping it in. Thanks for all you do to help here.

Flattery gets you nowhere with me. So keep it real, keep it short or keep it moving!

Patiently waiting on NC to drop 4414 & 2424

421, 421 Where are you 421?

kmccloud's avatar - butterfly2
                        ga
                        United States
                        Member #76114
                        June 19, 2009
                        317 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2012, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello Storm

I love it when I have revelations too about life. It helps us grow. The lottery isnt everything. I would love to be on your list.

Atlanta
                          United States
                          Member #48420
                          December 26, 2006
                          850 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2012, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Good luck Everyone!!

Hello,  should we hold onto the 486 ?

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                            Middle GA
                            United States
                            Member #42874
                            July 9, 2006
                            3912 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2012, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello,  should we hold onto the 486 ?

The answer to that would've been YES!

GA EVE 648...hope you kept it in leelee84!  I didn't get a chance to play today and I am fuming!!

WTG STORM!  Quick turn around time Thumbs Up

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Atlanta
                              United States
                              Member #48420
                              December 26, 2006
                              850 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2012, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

The answer to that would've been YES!

GA EVE 648...hope you kept it in leelee84!  I didn't get a chance to play today and I am fuming!!

WTG STORM!  Quick turn around time Thumbs Up

OMG!!!!  played the 648 hard for midday.  I could not get it in tonight.   Storm u r the best.  I will catch the next one.  I am so mad should have played in advance.  Lesson learned.   Thank u Storm!!! Marge has nothing on u!!!! LOL

Page 15 of 16