Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

*Everyday I'm Hustlin*

Topic closed. 225 replies. Last post 5 years ago by gsWinner.

Page 6 of 16
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9315 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2012, 1:35 am - IP Logged

I want to take this time out to share with those of u who follow my thread, an those of u who ask me for help, and the ugly words some of the members here fix their mouths to say about me. I'm Not a weak woman by Any means an some ppl may say Don't worry about what others say, well I Don't worry "I juz care a lot about people, an I Wont apologize for that". I was born in the beautiful form of God's Creation, an I am NOT here on lp by chance...

I get requests coming from every corner, an I try my best to help everyone in ample time, Some get pissed off at me, others have call me the B* word an said that I was selfish and I AM NOT selfish I have put some of my things on the back burner to help ppl, the ones that talk down to me can at least be appreciative of my time. I wont let the bad seeds stop me from helping others that do appreciate me!!

If u Don't see me much here, it's Only b'cuz If u ask me to help with the numbers in your state, I am Not able to b on lp bcuz more requests comes thru an I Need time to focus on providing u with what u asked of me in time for u to get ur numbers in. Don't get mad at me if I am not answering your pm's within 5min's, that's juz NOT possible for me to do when I get so many each day. I Always answer Every pm that I receive, an If I am Not online, when I return, I Always start at the bottom, replying to the first one I received the prior day.

I am Only one person, I'm Not perfect but I tell u one thing about my numbers, "I Never give u numbers that I wouldn't play myself " Numbers come to me/I feel numbers, "I can't explain it to u" juz trust in my numbers enough an u will see what happens at the end. I want to thank All of u for following my thread an Allowing me to share my gift with u. I Pray that I am able to Bless Everyone win the lottery 100 times over.

Starting today, I will Only give out 3 numbers, If I Don't update... then keep those special 3 numbers in play.

Good luck Everyone, Let's cash in!! Love u All Lovies

Remember, "In the bible, We are suppose to love Our enemies and Pray for them, I Pray Everyday"..

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9315 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2012, 4:43 am - IP Logged

Let's BUST it Wide Open this week ppl Embarassed

218  105   888 

Good Luck Everyone!!

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

deadray's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #88945
      March 27, 2010
      199 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2012, 4:51 am - IP Logged

Hey Storm:

I dont know what went down, but here is my two cents.

The people who post on LP primarily do so out of love for the 'game'!

They give their time and efforts willingly and unselfishly.

I for one really appreciate the efforts that EVERYONE makes and always look forward to your posts.

Thank you and keep up the great work!!!!!!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9315 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2012, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Hey Storm:

I dont know what went down, but here is my two cents.

The people who post on LP primarily do so out of love for the 'game'!

They give their time and efforts willingly and unselfishly.

I for one really appreciate the efforts that EVERYONE makes and always look forward to your posts.

Thank you and keep up the great work!!!!!!!!

Thank u sweetie, means a lot to me!! Wink

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
          South Florida
          United States
          Member #71280
          February 22, 2009
          15467 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2012, 8:54 am - IP Logged

I want to take this time out to share with those of u who follow my thread, an those of u who ask me for help, and the ugly words some of the members here fix their mouths to say about me. I'm Not a weak woman by Any means an some ppl may say Don't worry about what others say, well I Don't worry "I juz care a lot about people, an I Wont apologize for that". I was born in the beautiful form of God's Creation, an I am NOT here on lp by chance...

I get requests coming from every corner, an I try my best to help everyone in ample time, Some get pissed off at me, others have call me the B* word an said that I was selfish and I AM NOT selfish I have put some of my things on the back burner to help ppl, the ones that talk down to me can at least be appreciative of my time. I wont let the bad seeds stop me from helping others that do appreciate me!!

If u Don't see me much here, it's Only b'cuz If u ask me to help with the numbers in your state, I am Not able to b on lp bcuz more requests comes thru an I Need time to focus on providing u with what u asked of me in time for u to get ur numbers in. Don't get mad at me if I am not answering your pm's within 5min's, that's juz NOT possible for me to do when I get so many each day. I Always answer Every pm that I receive, an If I am Not online, when I return, I Always start at the bottom, replying to the first one I received the prior day.

I am Only one person, I'm Not perfect but I tell u one thing about my numbers, "I Never give u numbers that I wouldn't play myself " Numbers come to me/I feel numbers, "I can't explain it to u" juz trust in my numbers enough an u will see what happens at the end. I want to thank All of u for following my thread an Allowing me to share my gift with u. I Pray that I am able to Bless Everyone win the lottery 100 times over.

Starting today, I will Only give out 3 numbers, If I Don't update... then keep those special 3 numbers in play.

Remember, "In the bible, We are suppose to love Our enemies and Pray for them, I Pray Everyday"..

Thank you STORM......we appreciate all you do for us in LP.  You have a gift from God.

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day!!!

C.

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Atlanta
            United States
            Member #48420
            December 26, 2006
            850 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:06 am - IP Logged

218  105   888 

Good Luck Everyone!!

Thank u Storm!! U do a wonderful deed for all of us.  Just remember that no matter how good u r 2 ppl there r some ppl that u just can't please no matter how good u treat them.  Do what u do and be proud of it!!!

Peace

Rachel007's avatar - eye storm.jpg
              NUMEROLOGIST
              GEORGIA PEACH
              United States
              Member #70173
              January 25, 2009
              4254 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2012, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

hey storm,

im a ga peach as well, its good to have you here, i love numbers just as much its not usual for me to spend hours at a time researching, its a shame i cant get paid for my hard work lol, just want to add 512 to your mix 

i been playing it all month it should have fell by now.im hoping it will fall before the end of the month.

good luck to you and hopefully we can have the last laugh with Marg.

Take care!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9315 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2012, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

218  105   888 

Good Luck Everyone!!

ohio 015

Thanks Everyone for ur kind words an Appreciation, an 512 is now added to the list, thank u so much sweetie Lovies

Kennesaw, GA
                  United States
                  Member #62138
                  June 18, 2008
                  1414 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2012, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

i apprciate you storm, i dont care what anyone else says, let me know who is sending you those bad messages and i will tear them a new one!!!!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                    Stone Mountain, GA
                    United States
                    Member #3189
                    January 1, 2004
                    28477 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

i apprciate you storm, i dont care what anyone else says, let me know who is sending you those bad messages and i will tear them a new one!!!!

I Agree!

Some folks just don't know how to be appreciative....

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                      Stone Mountain, GA
                      United States
                      Member #3189
                      January 1, 2004
                      28477 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

BTW, I caught all 3 of the series, c'mon trips!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9315 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I know u do bae, an it warms my heart... My cell phone provider finally got my number transfered over correctly this time, I don't know how I ended up giving them the wrong password, LOL.. U an I speak daily, but the last few days have been a lil empty without u/ur encouragenemts my dear friend. Thanks for Always caring so much about me, the feeling is mutual sweetie!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9315 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2012, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Some folks just don't know how to be appreciative....

IKR...                   On ur Multiple win!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9315 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2012, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Always play ur qp's for a week, whooo hoooo Ga 765  Smash

pliesfanatic's avatar - web
                              BEVERELY HILLS
                              United States
                              Member #88631
                              March 20, 2010
                              3371 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Continue doing what you are doing. You are great with the numbers my friend.. Thanks for everything!! Lovies

Scared money don't make no money.

Page 6 of 16