Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Checking pre-test drawings

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 5 years ago by NightStalker.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #127841
May 10, 2012
1 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2012, 3:32 am - IP Logged

What would you do if you checked the last pre-test drawings for your megamillions ticket and you hit it exactly in the pre draw.

Dance

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12809 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2012, 3:34 am - IP Logged

What would you do if you checked the last pre-test drawings for your megamillions ticket and you hit it exactly in the pre draw.

Dance

You betting a dead dog .. Pre-test do not Matter !!! What happens on a Pre-Test has no variable in the Game ....

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Lavender Rocket

United States
      Member #124616
      March 16, 2012
      2642 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2012, 5:18 am - IP Logged

You betting a dead dog .. Pre-test do not Matter !!! What happens on a Pre-Test has no variable in the Game ....

I Agree!  ... it would still shock me though.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19904 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2012, 6:43 am - IP Logged

Dance

There's a better chance of that happening than matching the official drawing since there are more of them.  There's a good chance you could match the official PB drawing or one of its pre-test drawing too but the only one that count if you're playing MM is its official drawing for the date on your ticket according to the game rules.  As an adult I would accept the fact that  I didn't win and move on.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2012, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Dance

Well naturally, I'd go down to the saloon and start a big brawl.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Appleton, Wi
            United States
            Member #118178
            October 24, 2011
            199 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2012, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Fusionism:

Welcome to LotteryPost! I've been close too as luck and averages work that way and try to feel good about it. Was it QP or your own numbers? You must be doing something right!!

BetterLuck,

BlueDuck

Sell the <snip> thing on eBay for $20.00

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1654 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2012, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

There's a better chance of that happening than matching the official drawing since there are more of them.  There's a good chance you could match the official PB drawing or one of its pre-test drawing too but the only one that count if you're playing MM is its official drawing for the date on your ticket according to the game rules.  As an adult I would accept the fact that  I didn't win and move on.

RJOh, this is the most sensible and reasonable response to the OP's question...PERIOD!! Also, thanks for being str8 forward about it. I've mentioned several times already on how I won on Pick 3 during the pre-draws and ended up losing on the official draw. I'd be willing to bet that many others have as well but just haven't said anything, or, just aren't members here at LP. Hey, it HAS TO HAPPEN and this is why lotteries conduct those BS pre-draws!

Pre-draws are a legal way of beating the player...that's it. There's no need to check a machine's function by drawing numbers up to (5) times before the next official draw. I can understand a CARD GAME requiring that the cards be shuffled to mix up all the cards before re-dealing because the winner's cards are probably all together upon gathering the last hand, okay. But, the minute they start that lottery machine, those balls are already being "shuffled", if you will, which doesn't necessitate any type of draw other than the official one.

Look at Roulette. After they spin the table and let the ball land where it will, they don't spin the table and let it land again up to (5) times before the "Next Official Landing".....RIGHT???? Once that table is spinning, they drop the ball and whatever happens just happens. See what I mean here? This is why Lucky sticks to Roulette where the odds are much, much better and FAIR...and I do well. While I try to give others here advice on Pick 3 and how to possibly win, I don't play it much at all like I used to.

They should just use the very first draw as the official draw and post the numbers. but that's just too much like RIGHT and FAIR to them. Good post, man!!

L.L. 

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1654 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2012, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, this is the most sensible and reasonable response to the OP's question...PERIOD!! Also, thanks for being str8 forward about it. I've mentioned several times already on how I won on Pick 3 during the pre-draws and ended up losing on the official draw. I'd be willing to bet that many others have as well but just haven't said anything, or, just aren't members here at LP. Hey, it HAS TO HAPPEN and this is why lotteries conduct those BS pre-draws!

Pre-draws are a legal way of beating the player...that's it. There's no need to check a machine's function by drawing numbers up to (5) times before the next official draw. I can understand a CARD GAME requiring that the cards be shuffled to mix up all the cards before re-dealing because the winner's cards are probably all together upon gathering the last hand, okay. But, the minute they start that lottery machine, those balls are already being "shuffled", if you will, which doesn't necessitate any type of draw other than the official one.

Look at Roulette. After they spin the table and let the ball land where it will, they don't spin the table and let it land again up to (5) times before the "Next Official Landing".....RIGHT???? Once that table is spinning, they drop the ball and whatever happens just happens. See what I mean here? This is why Lucky sticks to Roulette where the odds are much, much better and FAIR...and I do well. While I try to give others here advice on Pick 3 and how to possibly win, I don't play it much at all like I used to.

They should just use the very first draw as the official draw and post the numbers. but that's just too much like RIGHT and FAIR to them. Good post, man!!

L.L. 

I can even one up this. Take a look at the Craps Game. Are there up to (5) "pre-rolls" before the actual official roll??? Nope...didn't think so. Once they leave the hand, that's it. Winners win and losers lose...and it's the way it should be with everything EXCEPT A CARD GAME. The states know this but, they crutch the process on Fairness and Machine Function. Yeah, okay...

L.L.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                  Member #13130
                  March 30, 2005
                  2171 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2012, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Dance

I'd quit checking pre-tests.  Wink

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                  Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7344 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2012, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Dance

It's called "pre-drawing tests" and how about posting the MM ticket so we all can see it.

Appleton, Wi
                      United States
                      Member #118178
                      October 24, 2011
                      199 Posts
                      Posted: May 15, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Soooooooooooooo ....... Fusionism.  No replies at all?

BD

What?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: May 15, 2012, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Soooooooooooooo ....... Fusionism.  No replies at all?

BD

What?

He was here yesterday.

Must be bashful.   Embarassed

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
                          East of Columbus, OH
                          United States
                          Member #120843
                          December 28, 2011
                          451 Posts
                          Posted: May 15, 2012, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

How do you check a pre-draw?  Are they video taped?

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

topnail's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
                            Boise
                            United States
                            Member #127183
                            April 25, 2012
                            394 Posts
                            Posted: May 15, 2012, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

pre-draw is fix to me

they should not do that

Appleton, Wi
                              United States
                              Member #118178
                              October 24, 2011
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: May 15, 2012, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

How do you check a pre-draw?  Are they video taped?

Here are the links:

http://www.Powerball.com/powerball/testpb.doc

or

http://www.PowerBall.com/megamillions/testmm.doc