Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Checking pre-test drawings

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 5 years ago by NightStalker.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7343 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Soooooooooooooo ....... Fusionism.  No replies at all?

BD

What?

It's a hypothetical question implying most players check their QPs against test drawings and past drawings after their tickets crapped out on the real drawing. Maybe Fusionism is the type of player who after checking their 5 QPs and see they matched zero or one number, rub salt in the wound by checking past history and pre-drawing test.

houston
    United States
    Member #128028
    May 15, 2012
    148 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2012, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

how do u check the pre-test drawing for megamillions

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4963 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

very interesting pre draw info! So are these predraws are posted after the actual drawing each time (I assume?)  Why do they do another test after the actual drawing as well?

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12808 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

very interesting pre draw info! So are these predraws are posted after the actual drawing each time (I assume?)  Why do they do another test after the actual drawing as well?

Artist77 ,

A pre-draw is done before the actual Draw it self to test the Equipment for any malfunctions in system if its Mechanical Draw or RNG

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4963 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Artist77 ,

A pre-draw is done before the actual Draw it self to test the Equipment for any malfunctions in system if its Mechanical Draw or RNG

Cajun Thanks. I got that part.  My questions were why do they do another predraw (or "after" draw) after the drawing as well (seems moot at that point) and when do they post the predraw info for each drawing?

Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12808 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Cajun Thanks. I got that part.  My questions were why do they do another predraw (or "after" draw) after the drawing as well (seems moot at that point) and when do they post the predraw info for each drawing?

No , Only a Pre-Draw never a After-Draw in Louisiana at least ...

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

No , Only a Pre-Draw never a After-Draw in Louisiana at least ...

the reason they do it is basic standards...you dont drink from a coke can without Quality Control being done first...

you dont put a condom on your penis  without vigourous laboratory testing...same is true with lotto...no draws without rigourous standards

the lottery is mathematical science...and only a genius can break the code...and utilizing pre-draw hocus pocus...is just one line of code too many

you wouldn't want to see a ball leak during the draw...or a ball get stuck in a hole because it wasn't tested...

that would be embarrassing and unprofessional...

the fascination with pre-draws is trivial and childish...you cant bet on them so forget them...its just a waste of everybodys time...

you should be more concerned with more important matters, then pre-draw patterns.

I understand L.L. theories on why these patterns appear...but they would probably appear without pre-draws...you would need powerful computer simulation to see if pre-draws really have any bearing whatsover on results.

Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12808 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2012, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

the reason they do it is basic standards...you dont drink from a coke can without Quality Control being done first...

you dont put a condom on your penis  without vigourous laboratory testing...same is true with lotto...no draws without rigourous standards

the lottery is mathematical science...and only a genius can break the code...and utilizing pre-draw hocus pocus...is just one line of code too many

you wouldn't want to see a ball leak during the draw...or a ball get stuck in a hole because it wasn't tested...

that would be embarrassing and unprofessional...

the fascination with pre-draws is trivial and childish...you cant bet on them so forget them...its just a waste of everybodys time...

you should be more concerned with more important matters, then pre-draw patterns.

I understand L.L. theories on why these patterns appear...but they would probably appear without pre-draws...you would need powerful computer simulation to see if pre-draws really have any bearing whatsover on results.

LottoB ,

You're right their is Patterns in the actual draws be it fibbs , hot/cold , positional and etc . It just some of use can see these patterns and some can not . Pre-Draws has no variable on the actual Draw . It just a TEST of their actual System be it Mechanical or RNG computer is working or not .

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
                  East of Columbus, OH
                  United States
                  Member #120843
                  December 28, 2011
                  451 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2012, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

So, the pre-draw uses the machine that they plan to use for the regular draw.  Ok, I get that.  Do they use the same balls as well?  Is it run exactly the same as a regular draw?

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool