Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you share your winning lottery system if you had one ?

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 5 years ago by jump1900.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #126314
April 7, 2012
103 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2012, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm still looking for someone who has a winning system with few numbers to play, but still can't find that, it's hard to make money if you play 30 numbers or more a day !!! I mean would you share your winning lottery system if you had one ?

Thanks

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    327 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2012, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

no

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2012, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

No if it involved more than posting what I was doing in a thread because many LP members say they don't like spending more than a few seconds picking the combinations they play. 

Since any system would require more time than that they would probably expect me to spend the extra time picking their numbers and probably request I cover some their losses if they didn't win.

Bottom line: I would have nothing to gain by sharing but a pain in the buttock.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #126844
        April 17, 2012
        9 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2012, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

There will always be an element of luck in a system. At best I think a winning system is only going to shift the odds in your favor to a big degree and will never predict the exact winning numbers.

For example in Mega Millions the normal odds of winning a Jackpot are 175 million to one. I think I have a system that roughtly reduces those odds to 7.5 million to one at this point. Those are still very LONG odds and I'm still a LONG way from winning but I would never play if the odds were really 175 million to one.

So with that said I'll share my system right after I win a big one.

YURAN's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Boryspil/Kyiv
          Ukraine
          Member #88792
          March 23, 2010
          71 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2012, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Simply study all information into this forum or different lottery websites and develop your own one. It is more interesting way than taking someone else's ready-to-bet system.

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
            ohio
            United States
            Member #125198
            March 26, 2012
            1894 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

yeah i would share only people in my state if i could hit 75 percent of time

Boryspil/Kyiv
              Ukraine
              Member #88792
              March 23, 2010
              71 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2012, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

yeah i would share only people in my state if i could hit 75 percent of time

No No

If you hit 75 percent of time and share that system to other people in your state, then all these people would hit also 75 percent of time and you all probably KILL the lottery Smile And state should close that 'unlucky' lottery for lottery officials.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: May 18, 2012, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

No No

If you hit 75 percent of time and share that system to other people in your state, then all these people would hit also 75 percent of time and you all probably KILL the lottery Smile And state should close that 'unlucky' lottery for lottery officials.

If he's playing a local game, defining anything that pays as a hit and playing 50 lines each time he plays then he not sharing anything that threatens the survival of the game even if he does hit 75% of the time. No No

Evil Looking       

Boryspil/Kyiv
                  Ukraine
                  Member #88792
                  March 23, 2010
                  71 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2012, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

If he's playing a local game, defining anything that pays as a hit and playing 50 lines each time he plays then he not sharing anything that threatens the survival of the game even if he does hit 75% of the time. No No

If we talking about Pick-3/4 games which has not pari-mutuel payouts then yes, lottery can lose if all players start hit 75% of time.

Pari-mutuel basis allows use this winning system with no doubt about threatens for lottery.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19816 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

I'm still looking for someone who has a winning system with few numbers to play, but still can't find that, it's hard to make money if you play 30 numbers or more a day !!! I mean would you share your winning lottery system if you had one ?

Thanks

I define a winning system as one that always wins more than it cost to play regardless of the numbers of lines it requires you to play. 

Do such system exists?  The couple from Michigan that traveled to Massachusetts to play its lottery during its run-down had one and they were willing to spend $300K to make it work.  The game was eliminated once it was exposed that someone was could actually use such a system.  Such system usually require too many lines to be played before the next drawing.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2012, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

If we talking about Pick-3/4 games which has not pari-mutuel payouts then yes, lottery can lose if all players start hit 75% of time.

Pari-mutuel basis allows use this winning system with no doubt about threatens for lottery.

I can see a pick3 player playing 50 lines every game and getting a box hit 75% of the time and not threatening the survival of the game.

Evil Looking       

Boryspil/Kyiv
                        Ukraine
                        Member #88792
                        March 23, 2010
                        71 Posts
                        Posted: May 18, 2012, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I can see a pick3 player playing 50 lines every game and getting a box hit 75% of the time and not threatening the survival of the game.

Top prize in Pick-3/4 games are Straight hit. So, I means Straight hit 75% of time. Multiple times )))

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: May 18, 2012, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

No if it involved more than posting what I was doing in a thread because many LP members say they don't like spending more than a few seconds picking the combinations they play. 

Since any system would require more time than that they would probably expect me to spend the extra time picking their numbers and probably request I cover some their losses if they didn't win.

Bottom line: I would have nothing to gain by sharing but a pain in the buttock.

I now understand your logic in proprietary claims...

I would only share my system to people i have actually spoke to on the phone...or who have similar charts as i do...who see the numbers the same way as i do...and who live in a different state or country as a i do...

i would be curious as to what your programs look like...would you be willing to post a screenshot of one of your programs?

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

No No

Agree...I Agree!    I have finally stumbled upon something that will lower the amount of numbers to play and give me nice p4 hits each week. 

I have discovered hitting pick four is a lot like fishing.  You have to choose the correct bait.  The lottery is giving out the bait and it is up to the players to study those patterns with the bait and match them up.

Another thing it reminds me of is playing match. 

But to answer the question... No I wouldn't want TN to get wind of how my numbers are being picked. Gosh, they would either throw in sharks or kill my fish. (I know they would quit laying out the bait.)

It has taken me hours to find this skill.. so I am going to just bank on it awhile..

Cool

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

If they are play 50 cent box.. they need to move on over to p4.  The payout is higher and nicer...

Cool

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44