Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you share your winning lottery system if you had one ?

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 5 years ago by jump1900.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Another thing it reminds me of is playing match

@tntea...i dont quite understand what you mean by this sentence...

could you elaborate?

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Another thing it reminds me of is playing match

@tntea...i dont quite understand what you mean by this sentence...

could you elaborate?

Not without giving away how I do it.

Confused

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #58526
      February 18, 2008
      683 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm still looking for someone who has a winning system with few numbers to play, but still can't find that, it's hard to make money if you play 30 numbers or more a day !!! I mean would you share your winning lottery system if you had one ?

Thanks

I understand your question, and I certainly don't want to be rude, but if I had a winning system I wouldn't share it with people who come on this forum and beg others for a system. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, but trust me, we get that a lot around here. Someone who is fairly new will make a post asking for a winning system. My advice to you is stay awhile....kick off your shoes, roll up your sleeves and get involved. There are plenty of members here who work HARD. They work hard and they've done so for a long time. They work to come up with new systems, tweak old systems, and even just come up with ideas for systems. Work with them. Contribute. Why would anyone with a winning system give it away? I've actually had people PM me asking if I can help them win Mega Millions. Seriously? 176 Million to 1 and you expect me to just hand over the winning numbers? If I could win Mega Millions, I surely wouldn't be wasting much time here....I would be getting numbers together and filling out bet slips I can guarantee that. Anyway, sorry about the rant. Just get involved and read some of the countless posts about things that work or things that have worked in the past. I believe no system (at least that I know of) will produce winners everyday. It takes patience and persistence and.....work. So, no, I wouldn't share a winning system with everybody, but there are members on this forum that I've never met that I would share it with. Why? Because they contribute.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19813 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2012, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

If they are play 50 cent box.. they need to move on over to p4.  The payout is higher and nicer...

Cool

Personally I don't care for either game because of their daily drawings which makes keeping their data files updated a lot of work.  Besides, their payouts aren't life changing.  Jackpot games with two or three drawings per week are more my speed since there's time between drawings to think about my next move.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19813 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2012, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

I now understand your logic in proprietary claims...

I would only share my system to people i have actually spoke to on the phone...or who have similar charts as i do...who see the numbers the same way as i do...and who live in a different state or country as a i do...

i would be curious as to what your programs look like...would you be willing to post a screenshot of one of your programs?

i would be curious as to what your programs look like...would you be willing to post a screenshot of one of your programs?

Why would anyone want to post a screenshot of a program they had no interest in sharing?

Evil Looking       

Canada
            Member #51583
            April 15, 2007
            188 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2012, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I would have to agree with Texas MadMan, alot of people here, just like me  work very hard  to come up with new systems, so don't expect a member to share his secret to you just like that, nevertheless i can tell Botip that you want some fast money, but nothing in life is free, believe me. But i'm willing to give you a couple of tips and strategies i've been using, just PM me.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2012, 5:58 am - IP Logged

I'm still looking for someone who has a winning system with few numbers to play, but still can't find that, it's hard to make money if you play 30 numbers or more a day !!!

Systems and tips were sold against hard cash in the gambling world. A roulette system could easily be sold for 400 and much more.
              I suppose that a good lotterysystem is worth thousands.

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
                williamson county
                United States
                Member #119081
                November 14, 2011
                2768 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

If they are play 50 cent box.. they need to move on over to p4.  The payout is higher and nicer...

Cool

if it were not for cash 3 players the lottery would not be making money........biggest rip off there is......everyone thinks that picking 3 number is so much easier than picking 4 numbers.....i have to

disagree big time....

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2012, 11:00 am - IP Logged

I'm still looking for someone who has a winning system with few numbers to play, but still can't find that, it's hard to make money if you play 30 numbers or more a day !!!

Systems and tips were sold against hard cash in the gambling world. A roulette system could easily be sold for 400 and much more.

Instead of looking for someone with a winning system... Why not just look for the winning system?

It takes hours of studying your states number to see what is happening... Do the work.. it will be worth it.

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2012, 11:03 am - IP Logged

if it were not for cash 3 players the lottery would not be making money........biggest rip off there is......everyone thinks that picking 3 number is so much easier than picking 4 numbers.....i have to

disagree big time....

I Agree!   It take me longer with workouts to find the p3 number to play and I have to stay with for a week to 10 days. Then the payout for box is $40.. NO DEAL

With the pick 4 the payout for all singles is $100..  with a double. $200.. and this is 50cent plays..

Cool

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19813 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2012, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Actually, a lottery system that only break even would have value to some people.  I've read about people buying winning lottery tickets at near their value after taxes and cashing them in and paying the taxes in a money laundering scheme.  Such a program could make money laundering easier for those people.

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2012, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Nope , not life changing.. but an extra $300/$500 a week for little time doing what I love isn't bad either.

Cool

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
                          williamson county
                          United States
                          Member #119081
                          November 14, 2011
                          2768 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Nope , not life changing.. but an extra $300/$500 a week for little time doing what I love isn't bad either.

Cool

I agree 100%......if i make 300.00/500.00 a week.......and i had to spend 100.00 to get it.....that my dear IS a winning system........so true tntea....

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2012, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I agree 100%......if i make 300.00/500.00 a week.......and i had to spend 100.00 to get it.....that my dear IS a winning system........so true tntea....

I am not paying $100 a week..

The most $30

KPaul's avatar - f holeavatar.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #128094
                              May 16, 2012
                              63 Posts
                              Posted: May 20, 2012, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Personally I don't care for either game because of their daily drawings which makes keeping their data files updated a lot of work.  Besides, their payouts aren't life changing.  Jackpot games with two or three drawings per week are more my speed since there's time between drawings to think about my next move.

I'm with you on the frequency part. The Florida Cash 3 and Play 4, both at twice a day, are too much for me to try to keep track of. I've decided to focus on Fantasy 5 because the odds are much better than the Florida Lotto, and while I'm trying to come up with a system that works, the odds of some small money prizes along the way are a lot better. The drawback is that F5 is a once daily lottery. Optimally I'd like to find some numbers to plug into a 10-20 line wheel a couple of times a week. If I don't feel I've really got anything to work with that day I'll just buy 5 QP's and be done with it. That should limit me to about $45-$65 a week...a managable sum for me to play while educating myself on F5.

And to the OP's original question...

If I come up with a winning system I'll share it selectively after I'm convinced it really is a winning system and I've moved onto working a different lottery. I'm going to work on Fantasy 5 now and if I come up with something that works I'll see if/how it can work with the Florida Lotto (bigger jackpots), but only after I've cashed in nicely on Fantasy 5. Not to say I wouldn't share ideas along the way, but I don't see a reason to share a system that is incomplete and unproven, nor a reason to share a proven system only to have to split a jackpot with someone else that didn't contribute to the system.