Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you share your winning lottery system if you had one ?

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 5 years ago by jump1900.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
Fort Worth, TX
United States
Member #106060
February 11, 2011
188 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2012, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Personally I don't care for either game because of their daily drawings which makes keeping their data files updated a lot of work.  Besides, their payouts aren't life changing.  Jackpot games with two or three drawings per week are more my speed since there's time between drawings to think about my next move.

Trust me, winning a straight with any kind of regularity in either game would be life changing...

How you do anything is how you do everything.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2012, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Trust me, winning a straight with any kind of regularity in either game would be life changing...

I have no doubt it's true for fans of those games, I'm not a fan so I don't play them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2012, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

i agree...i have seen some people win the pick 3 for $10,000

and i have seen some people win the pick 4 for $100,000

Now thats a lot of change!!

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1528 Posts
        Posted: May 21, 2012, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

i agree...i have seen some people win the pick 3 for $10,000

and i have seen some people win the pick 4 for $100,000

Now thats a lot of change!!

Yes and No.

While I generally wouldn't share the system, unless its with a couple of lotteriticians that I truly respect on the LP and could hopefully vet to some degree beyond electronic messaging, I'd share concepts, ideas, and questions that were fundamental in shaping my approach to building such a system with the hopes that it would help and inspire others to at least study the lottery, and maybe even build their own systems. Its kind of like using the 'Socratic Method of Learning' to master things, which doesn't just focus on the "what it is",  but the "why it is", and any mastery is ultimately self-mastery. And that's FUN !!!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10353 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2012, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I'm still looking for someone who has a winning system with few numbers to play, but still can't find that, it's hard to make money if you play 30 numbers or more a day !!! I mean would you share your winning lottery system if you had one ?

Thanks

Botip,

Human nature teaches that if you attempted to do such a thing you would find your system for sale by someone you shared it with. How would that make you feel?

No good deed goes unpunished.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12748 Posts
            Posted: May 21, 2012, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I've shared some of my older systems that are now  absoleet for game play . Games change and so do systems for them . I woulld never share my system or software . I would gladly run any persons game of choice through my system and give the sets for game play . I recently had someone try to STEAL a stack of my notebooks with a few of my system now all of my Notebooks and Software is locked up in Floor Safe ..

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2012, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I've shared some of my older systems that are now  absoleet for game play . Games change and so do systems for them . I woulld never share my system or software . I would gladly run any persons game of choice through my system and give the sets for game play . I recently had someone try to STEAL a stack of my notebooks with a few of my system now all of my Notebooks and Software is locked up in Floor Safe ..

Fundamentally I dont think games change...unless the matrix changes...and then it doesn't change the system, just makes it harder for it to work...

Systems dont really change either...what happens is that you just keep tweaking and tweaking until you dont remember what the system was in the first place...then you have to A) start all over or B) try and figure out where you went astray.

Belgium
                Member #128218
                May 19, 2012
                96 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2012, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Maybe I would share my winning system (If I had one)...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2012, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

I recently had someone try to STEAL a stack of my notebooks with a few of my system now all of my Notebooks and Software is locked up in Floor Safe ..

That's terrible if you can't trust the people you allow into your home or personal space. 

I don't have that worry since all my programs are written using GWBasic on don't run on computers with systems later than Windows XP. That's one of the reasons I don't share them.  Even strangers would expect me to update them to run on their newer systems and I just don't have the time or energy. 

Any of the notes I written are hardly understood by me so anyone else would have even more problems trying to understand them. 

When you have a system that's capable of winning millions of dollars you're going to have security problems too.  Since my system hasn't proved it has those abilitites I don't have those problems.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19830 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2012, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I would share my winning system (If I had one)...

Let us know if you still feel the same way once you get one.

Evil Looking       

Canada
                      Member #51583
                      April 15, 2007
                      188 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I don't think i would either, especially when you know how much time you spend on making a good system. I think i would probably run my system and give numbers away. But then again !!!It's like holding a door for someone and doesn't say THANK YOU !

South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #18322
                        July 9, 2005
                        1706 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2012, 10:56 am - IP Logged

There are plenty of people who have already shared Winning Systems.  Do some Research in the "Systems Forum".  Lotto Laughs for Example.  All of her Systems are Winning Systems.  No System will Win Every Day, or even Every Other Day.  Patience is required, and the Proper Wagering Strategy.

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2012, 5:30 am - IP Logged

I recently had someone try to STEAL a stack of my notebooks with a few of my system now all of my Notebooks and Software is locked up in Floor Safe ..

That's terrible if you can't trust the people you allow into your home or personal space. 

I don't have that worry since all my programs are written using GWBasic on don't run on computers with systems later than Windows XP. That's one of the reasons I don't share them.  Even strangers would expect me to update them to run on their newer systems and I just don't have the time or energy. 

Any of the notes I written are hardly understood by me so anyone else would have even more problems trying to understand them. 

When you have a system that's capable of winning millions of dollars you're going to have security problems too.  Since my system hasn't proved it has those abilitites I don't have those problems.

Sounds like your computer has vacuum tubes!!!

You could probably use excel for simple stuff RJ...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19830 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2012, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Sounds like your computer has vacuum tubes!!!

You could probably use excel for simple stuff RJ...

I have a laptop with Windows 7 but for lottery work I prefer using my old Windows XP desktop with the programs I wrote.  Learning excel is a task worth doing if your job depends on you using it but I'm retired and don't want to do anything I associate with having a job, besides I wouldn't have any other use for it.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19830 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2012, 10:21 am - IP Logged

There are plenty of people who have already shared Winning Systems.  Do some Research in the "Systems Forum".  Lotto Laughs for Example.  All of her Systems are Winning Systems.  No System will Win Every Day, or even Every Other Day.  Patience is required, and the Proper Wagering Strategy.

People have shared their systems but were they winners?  It's fairly common after someone has shared their system to see requests for them to customize them for someone else use.  It obvious some people are frustrated when these shared systems don't improve their odds of winning and think those who shared their systems should share their frustrations too.   That alone is a good reason to not share a system.

Evil Looking