Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just Play em in June

Topic closed. 414 replies. Last post 4 years ago by BULLS-23.

Page 13 of 28
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #126761
April 16, 2012
97 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2012, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

NO  New york works different as you know  and these numbers  13 03  will come later in the month.

VT  is a one shot pony.  308  is  583  and it will come to both places....Once you get the 38  IT WILL  RETURN!!!

3 to 5 days is the avg.....  Your  calendar is the best indicator  for  return pairs.       29/24  are the money. 294 295 264

WINBIG TJ and thank you for the rb in Washington

Hello Big, thanks for all your help. Can you tell me what it means "VT is a one shot pony". I play VT and seem to mostly miss it by a digit. Yesterday I played 779 and result was 577. I think I may be missing something. If you can shed some light, I would be very grateful. Thanks again for everything.

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2012, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello Big, thanks for all your help. Can you tell me what it means "VT is a one shot pony". I play VT and seem to mostly miss it by a digit. Yesterday I played 779 and result was 577. I think I may be missing something. If you can shed some light, I would be very grateful. Thanks again for everything.

Hello Bull-23  When you get old you bring up old phrases no one uses any more..LOL

What I meant was  Many states follow a pattern.   Right  now if you look at the results page

you  will  notice that  the same pairs  are repeating  and many states are getting the  same numbers repeat

within a few days

We have played in VT before and notice  that numbers that travel    like  130   

a.  Take longer to hit that state

B.  Pairs will hit  but do not  return  as quick  as other states.

295 294  290  are great numbers ...They have hit a few states and will hit a few more before Monday, you 

cannot say this of VT.   LIKe  New Mexico  it does it's own thing.   

2 things I would do in VT.

1.  Always always  check what TJ2win says....

2.   Forget what people say about  the randomness of the lottery   and spend sometimes  going back

in your states  archive.   Find the month Of june.    2011  2010  2008 2006  2004.   Look  for  the

1 0r  2  pairs  that  hit the  most  during  those years  that  month.      Let's say  231  hit  every

june   during those years....Then  1 would sit  on 23  numbers   all   month.    Realize  that whatever

pair hit  most.......   The mirror will  hit as well..   

Example  we  have  65  pair  as the pair  that wil hit almost every state...this month.....Now  at the 

end of the   month   15  will   be on fire..... watch......  Most important....study  study  what  the games does..

You  can narrow the choices by knowing what to expect... WINBIG  and  have  fun  with it.

Missing by 1 nummber....you alway play  1 up 1 down   and  the  mirror    977 =  877 077 477 577 377

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2012, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

******** IF you have not had the 30 31  Keep it. If you had it once  play it  once more(within 3 days)

FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO reads this   embrace  the  29  pairs..  Are you tired of Losing?Frown

Get on these pairs  right now  and hold them  65  29   54   24

How do you know  BIGSBS

Cali   294

PA    129

MD  295

MI  295 

NY 548

GA  651     

THE PAIRS THAT WILL PAY EVERYONE THE MOST MONEY THIS MONTH 

54 65 64 24 29  02   

and in most states they repeat within 3 days

OKAY  LET"S PROVE  WHAT WE  SAY  IS TRUE

GA    290

MD    045

MI       123 

FL      713      313  previous.....

INDIANA   954

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
        New York
        United States
        Member #94252
        July 16, 2010
        21913 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2012, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Bulls23 I listed 10 pairs for VT, this week....7 have hit...5 of them comboed creating 914 410 190 400 and 3 of them were in the first 4 combos I listed....Vt has been on fire this week, two of those combos were from my longest out list..... as for pairs returning 410 brought 400,  190 returned 914 ,  Vt, has proven to be one of the best states I have played in, check history like bigd says, they will bring those 29 numbers, actually some of them are showing  in combos I have listed.

Good Luck

Sun Smiley

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
          usa
          United States
          Member #89197
          April 2, 2010
          2817 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2012, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

HORSE. PUCKY

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

ON FIRE!!!!!                       30  13Mad

Conn.   703

Delaware  305

got Fl  wrong  it  was   003   313    sorry

703  Wisconsin.

United States
              Member #126761
              April 16, 2012
              97 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2012, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Bulls23 I listed 10 pairs for VT, this week....7 have hit...5 of them comboed creating 914 410 190 400 and 3 of them were in the first 4 combos I listed....Vt has been on fire this week, two of those combos were from my longest out list..... as for pairs returning 410 brought 400,  190 returned 914 ,  Vt, has proven to be one of the best states I have played in, check history like bigd says, they will bring those 29 numbers, actually some of them are showing  in combos I have listed.

Good Luck

Hi Big and TJ, thanks for the ideas and advice. Where did you post your pairs, I looked at 'Making Money in Vermont' thread and I don't see any activity recently. I think I am going to play the 65 pair tomorrow midday, it looks good in my workouts. Thanks again to both!!!

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi Big and TJ, thanks for the ideas and advice. Where did you post your pairs, I looked at 'Making Money in Vermont' thread and I don't see any activity recently. I think I am going to play the 65 pair tomorrow midday, it looks good in my workouts. Thanks again to both!!!

You are very welcome Bulls-23

BahamaMama202's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                  Waldorf Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #108878
                  April 1, 2011
                  222 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2012, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

54 pair still rolling in.......... 541 Evening........                  played  box only... uber upset at myself :( Bigs gave it straight guys and gals, hope y'all caught it bigger.... Thanks darlings! It's definitely better than nothing..... DanceBanana now lets go 00's all my $$$ are on those for the weekend...

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

703  Wisconsin.

delaware   203             02/03  pair

MD  mid  045           Eve  541

West VA   284              24  pair

South Carolina   297     29 pair

The pairs for June will be 02  65 24 29  64

65 will hit the most and some states will see it  4 times

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2012, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

54 pair still rolling in.......... 541 Evening........                  played  box only... uber upset at myself :( Bigs gave it straight guys and gals, hope y'all caught it bigger.... Thanks darlings! It's definitely better than nothing..... DanceBanana now lets go 00's all my $$$ are on those for the weekend...

OH YES   wtg mama.   Hold them  00's   and look for 54  once more within  the  3 to 5 days.

DO THAT DANCEBanana

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                        Adk NY
                        United States
                        Member #108847
                        April 1, 2011
                        1619 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello Bull-23  When you get old you bring up old phrases no one uses any more..LOL

What I meant was  Many states follow a pattern.   Right  now if you look at the results page

you  will  notice that  the same pairs  are repeating  and many states are getting the  same numbers repeat

within a few days

We have played in VT before and notice  that numbers that travel    like  130   

a.  Take longer to hit that state

B.  Pairs will hit  but do not  return  as quick  as other states.

295 294  290  are great numbers ...They have hit a few states and will hit a few more before Monday, you 

cannot say this of VT.   LIKe  New Mexico  it does it's own thing.   

2 things I would do in VT.

1.  Always always  check what TJ2win says....

2.   Forget what people say about  the randomness of the lottery   and spend sometimes  going back

in your states  archive.   Find the month Of june.    2011  2010  2008 2006  2004.   Look  for  the

1 0r  2  pairs  that  hit the  most  during  those years  that  month.      Let's say  231  hit  every

june   during those years....Then  1 would sit  on 23  numbers   all   month.    Realize  that whatever

pair hit  most.......   The mirror will  hit as well..   

Example  we  have  65  pair  as the pair  that wil hit almost every state...this month.....Now  at the 

end of the   month   15  will   be on fire..... watch......  Most important....study  study  what  the games does..

You  can narrow the choices by knowing what to expect... WINBIG  and  have  fun  with it.

Missing by 1 nummber....you alway play  1 up 1 down   and  the  mirror    977 =  877 077 477 577 377

Excellent<A#1> Advice right here       Ny775       Thanks Big d

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2012, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Excellent<A#1> Advice right here       Ny775       Thanks Big d

Thank you trap574,   I can't wait till those 65 come to New York, come on 651  and think about 574/564  as the

54  is making a comeback.  Have a great weekend.

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2012, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you trap574,   I can't wait till those 65 come to New York, come on 651  and think about 574/564  as the

54  is making a comeback.  Have a great weekend.

ILL.  Hey shelby  please watch   284 294 297  295  .  If you have not seen 31/30     137 312  300 302 307  313 310

127      for a couple of draws

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2012, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

The pairs for June will be 02  65 24 29  64      54

028  Idaho

921 Quebec

146  Kansas

463 Tenn

Page 13 of 28