Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just Play em in June

Topic closed. 414 replies. Last post 5 years ago by BULLS-23.

Page 5 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2012, 10:55 am - IP Logged

INDIANA   203 BOX     20 pair

Okay  someone should get the  561  today  and  65 pair  is about to make it's move across the states in

Pick 4  and Pick 3.  Those States who have not had 54.   Get on it.   NEW YORK watch for the 00 on BOTH

draws.  Be careful as it may go to Pick 4 and then Pick 3.   

TRIPS TRIPS TRIPS coming.....   Don't know what to play   656 651 659 654 650 655       247  747  230 235

38  is repeating most states, if you had it within 3 days please reconsider it.    Still  lost? play the numbers

that hit your state  last night  and mid.   NUMBERS ARE HITTING and repeating.   Don't sleep  the 54 once

more NEW YORK.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

tgirl137's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    Grand Rapids
    United States
    Member #123
    February 23, 2002
    4110 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Good morning BigD & Colleen.  What is hot for Michigan?

"For with GOD nothing is impossible."    Blue Angel

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Good morning BigD & Colleen.  What is hot for Michigan?

Hello  Lady, it is good  to see you here. We hope this month is one of many Blessings and good health

for you. We get caught changing numbers  but we will not do that this month.  IF YOU SEE any of the 54/

65  combinations in your  rb. YOU must stick with them and play   All month.  Yesterday you had

3-7-5    ALL  ODD numbers  to us that means  you got a trip coming  perhaps today.  Normally they fall

within a draw or  3  from the 3 odds.   Look back quick  in your states archives  and see what trips hit

in June    2010  2008  2006  2004 2002.   We would bet that they will hit .    54 followed by  00.    651

659 567 654 653  548  543 549 544.......Look at your  rb.   If you want  wait till  mrcoco has those pairs

for MI.   then slam it.     Lastly  take the  2  pairs that  coco gives for  MI   and just  combine them.

Does not work all the time  but  will work.  We wish you the very best and stay in touch please.    Colleen

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

tgirl137's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
        Grand Rapids
        United States
        Member #123
        February 23, 2002
        4110 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Thank you Colleen.  I pray and hope that all is well with your family.

"For with GOD nothing is impossible."    Blue Angel

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #79502
          September 2, 2009
          6447 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Hello bigd! Nice to see you back .  PA had the 54 pair twice and Im on the 00- how about 200 for us? Thank you !!!

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

Glenn Dale
            United States
            Member #72252
            March 13, 2009
            1277 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Hello bigdsing, my birthday is Tuesday 6/5; I hit the 566 now that you post it I'm going to play the 654 and 655 today in Maryland, I see that midday the 5 has not shown in about 2 weeks, I will X the 54 pair because Mrcoco and you are on target; I play in Maryland any suggestions would be great!

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Thank you Colleen.  I pray and hope that all is well with your family.

We  went thru the fire last month in terms of health but GOD is amazing. But you know this already

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Hello bigd! Nice to see you back .  PA had the 54 pair twice and Im on the 00- how about 200 for us? Thank you !!!

Hello Lucky shoes!  You know I am a fan of  that 00 following 54.  02/007  are great plays!

Be careful because 00 could go to Pick4 and make you mad.   I am advising everyone today to

take those 2 pair that coco has for thier state and combine them.  You know if coco has the 00/02 for

Pa. You need to run to da store. LOL.   Alaways go with your instinct Period.  That 00 is coming can you wait?

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Hello bigdsing, my birthday is Tuesday 6/5; I hit the 566 now that you post it I'm going to play the 654 and 655 today in Maryland, I see that midday the 5 has not shown in about 2 weeks, I will X the 54 pair because Mrcoco and you are on target; I play in Maryland any suggestions would be great!

Hello erdie, please play your bday numbers in both states. 065  right.  6 month day 05.  I posted some info for

Maryland in the  May thread for BMama. It is still good.  That  65/54 are gonna be good ALL Month and

they will work in VA too.  Last time you told me a digit had not played, you nailed it. I got a good feeling

you should follow that path more more...Be careful numbers that hit are repeating. Keep this in mind.

I would not change what you are playing...just believe in it. take a min close your eyes and see yourself

winning.

BahamaMama202's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                    Waldorf Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #108878
                    April 1, 2011
                    222 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Hello  Lady, it is good  to see you here. We hope this month is one of many Blessings and good health

for you. We get caught changing numbers  but we will not do that this month.  IF YOU SEE any of the 54/

65  combinations in your  rb. YOU must stick with them and play   All month.  Yesterday you had

3-7-5    ALL  ODD numbers  to us that means  you got a trip coming  perhaps today.  Normally they fall

within a draw or  3  from the 3 odds.   Look back quick  in your states archives  and see what trips hit

in June    2010  2008  2006  2004 2002.   We would bet that they will hit .    54 followed by  00.    651

659 567 654 653  548  543 549 544.......Look at your  rb.   If you want  wait till  mrcoco has those pairs

for MI.   then slam it.     Lastly  take the  2  pairs that  coco gives for  MI   and just  combine them.

Does not work all the time  but  will work.  We wish you the very best and stay in touch please.    Colleen

Good Morning BigD & Colleen from Maryland,

I trust and hope all is welll with you and yours today! Is there a sample or general rb for the month of june that I can follow? Still am unclear on how to make one.... Thanks in advance and hoping to WinBig! :)

JERSEY CITY
                      United States
                      Member #114908
                      August 9, 2011
                      173 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2012, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

hey bigsing,,,,do u see any numbers for june for nj in the pick 3 and pick 4....and also can u show me how to do the workout to get the numbers please....send it to my inbox please

thank you!!!!!

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2012, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning BigD & Colleen from Maryland,

I trust and hope all is welll with you and yours today! Is there a sample or general rb for the month of june that I can follow? Still am unclear on how to make one.... Thanks in advance and hoping to WinBig! :)

Good morning, we do not have a rb for Maryland this month, but i would like you to track coco's pairs

and what we have posted. Go back to the ttt we were working with for your state. I know that wheeler does

it and I am sure she would be happy to post it or help. Using these 3 methods will get you the wins, I am positive.

I just posted numbers for MD in your state thread.  Today is a wonderful day and will be even better if we can

get you paid.   Take care of yourself.

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2012, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

hey bigsing,,,,do u see any numbers for june for nj in the pick 3 and pick 4....and also can u show me how to do the workout to get the numbers please....send it to my inbox please

thank you!!!!!

Hello aprilapple( love that name).  I will post numbers for NJ on your thread now. I will pm you later today

with some info.

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2012, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

June will see many states with trips   444 333 555 777 888  111

They  begin the first week and return the 3rd week.

The pairs for June will be  02  65 24 29  64

65  will hit the most and some states will see it  4 times

651  659 656 655 654 653 652 651 650  657  642 647 640 

252 224 244 204 202 207 203 208 292 155  556 557  are my favs

Please write down the pairs and consider them when you pick.

This will start 31 May!

The mirror pairs will hit  the end of week 2  07 60  74 79.  May June

be the month that you winBIg!   Blessings  and we will see ya Banana

FWD

JERSEY CITY
                              United States
                              Member #114908
                              August 9, 2011
                              173 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2012, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

yeahhhh.....thank you!!

Page 5 of 28