Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do some number combinations have better odds?

Topic closed. 5280 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 318 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19825 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2013, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Thank for posting Bobby. Are you saying that there is NOT room on all of LP for YOU to:

"inititate a topic that has information of value and use" ?????

Just wondering.

Over the years, I have posted many of my ideas, techniques, strategies, etc.
However, the tangible and useful feedback I expected never really materialized.
Believe it or not, only 4, yep, 4, LP members initiated an exchange of information regarding the workouts I posted.
But, with one exception, it was a one-way street.
One member recently went so far as to actually program my final workout in Excel. But, he told me "no one would understand' my strategy.
About 1/3 of the workout was left hanging, and there is no indication it will ever be completed.
Another member told me he had 'finally' figured out what I was doing, and he quit posting. I assume he decided to do his own thing. I hope he read about the significant changes I made in the workout.
I mailed copies of my workout to one member. He finally said he didnt have time to keep the tracking charts current.
A couple of other members who are well known for their ability to program in Excel showed some interest, but, that's about it.
I'm a paper and pen player. My system is complex. It is not a hit and miss affair.
I'm tracking all of the Texas lotteries and the jackpot games.
I spend several hours everyday updating the tracking charts.
It's what I do. I'm in the 'ball park' so to speak anytime I generate a playsheet. I'm still spending the $2700 I won recently in Daily 4.
I
have a winning workout, but not every time I play, of course.
All of the details have been posted and can be viewed by anyone looking for a new strategy.
My recent visits to LP were somewhat selfish.
I reached a point with my workout where I desperately needed a 'search tool' to help me find 'hits' in a couple of critical data strings.
Another member in another forum indicated he would voluntarily assist folks in need of special tools. I asked and he volunteered to help, but, another member stepped in and volunteered to help.
In a very short time, I had possession of the tool I needed - and it is working wonders.
The one time another LP member actually helped is more appreciated than I could ever express. If I had the money, I'd pay!
I'm now at a crossroads.
I have the best workout I'll ever need. It tracks a lottery in every important way possible, and provides useful results.
All I have to do is evaluate the tracking data, interpret the clues and use my intuition to guide the guesswork, with the hope that I'll win enough to make all the work worthwhile.
No odds, no math.
I've reached a point where my continued membership in LP is questionable.
I have what I need. I have nothing more to share.
I don't expect anyone to abide by my opinions, and I am certainly not going to post numbers that could cause other people to lose money.
Oh, I'll be stopping by now and then to read the funnies!
As for worthwhile topics. It would be great if someone would explore the creation and use for Tracking charts.
But, that would require paper and pencil worksheets, logging of lottery history and a few other techniques that the vast majority of LP members seem opposed to.

Thanks again to the member who sent me the 'Search Tool' I really appreciate it.

Good luck, all!!

"As for worthwhile topics. It would be great if someone would explore the creation and use for Tracking charts. 
But, that would require paper and pencil worksheets, logging of lottery history and a few other techniques that the vast majority of LP members seem opposed to."

I think may lottery players start out using paper and pencil but graduate to computers as they get a grasp of how they want their systems to work because computers allow them to do more in less time.   With computers everything  including charts and data is updated when the latest drawings are entered and recalculating doesn't require starting over with a clean sheet of paper.  That's where their similarities end because every player has his own ideas about what works best.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7303 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2013, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

I may be wrong but none of the combinations RJOH posted had 3 or more hits.
    Thus, $36 paid, no return.

I didn't "conveniently' come up with anything on purpose. I just posted the last set of 28 numbers available.
    My point was and is that any set of 28 numbers can be profitable, or not. It all depends on which balls manage to
    make it through the escape hatch during an official drawing.
    The next set of 28 could include a 5+1 combination. But that won't be known until after players spend their money.
    I realize thoughtful folks probably wouldn't actually play any numbers they find here, but you never know.
    Question is - what's the purpose of posting numbers that aren't meant to be used in an actual drawing.
    Is it for fun? To feed hungry egos?
    Over 4500 posts! To prove a point? What point is that?
    Lot of folks have been analyzing lottery drawings for a long, long time. If there is a magical '28 number string,' how come it
    hasn't been found?
    I doubt that anyone with any string of magical numbers would be boasting about it in public. I wouldn't!
    I would keep the secret and use it to win as much money as possible!

This thread is about making observations with ideas and hopefully putting something together to win a jackpot.

"Lot of folks have been analyzing lottery drawings for a long, long time. If there is a magical '28 number string,' how come it
    hasn't been found?"

Considering the fact thousands of groups of 28 numbers have and will have 5 consecutive five number matches in every drawing, there is nothing magical about looking for a group that will get 2 five number matches in 39 drawings. On page 14, I made the observation that In the last 8 MM drawings because some of the numbers hit multiple times, a group of 28 numbers produced 8 straight 5 + 0 hits. One of the numbers 2, 9, 40, and 53 were in every drawing.

"I doubt that anyone with any string of magical numbers would be boasting about it in public. I wouldn't! I would keep the secret and use it to win as much money as possible!"

A group of 28 numbers with the five winning numbers only has 1 combo out of 98,280 that will match five numbers. With an average of one hit every seven drawings, a 4800 combo 4 if 4 wheel could show a small profit, but not many if any gamblers would bet that much on just anybody's 28 numbers. I ran the numbers Ronnie used to match 5 + 1 in the order he posted them in a 4 if 4 wheel and found a five number match.

"Over 4500 posts! To prove a point? What point is that?"

Only about 30% of those posts were ideas about finding which 28 numbers to use and some of those who tried probably lost interest because of the negativity. The goal is to match 5 + 1 and some of the strategies for finding which 28 numbers can be used to find which bonus numbers should be played. Even with finding a five number match in the 4800 combo 4 if 4 wheel, Ronnie still had to match the bonus number.

I believe the reason there is more interest in this thread is because there is proof it can be done and there are no complicated systems and/or mathematical formulas to test.

United States
      Member #93947
      July 10, 2010
      2180 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2013, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Stack47,

You said,"Only about 30% of those posts were ideas about finding which 28 numbers to use and some of those who tried probably lost interest because of the negativity. The goal is to match 5 + 1 and some of the strategies for finding which 28 numbers can be used to find which bonus numbers should be played. Even with finding a five number match in the 4800 combo 4 if 4 wheel, Ronnie still had to match the bonus number."

And you also said, "I believe the reason there is more interest in this thread is because there is proof it can be done and there are no complicated systems and/or mathematical formulas to test."

Proof?  Rather than complicate your life fooling around at the 28 number funny farm, why not choose your 5 numbers from the full set of 56, where you are GUARANTEED the 5 winning numbers will be found?

The answers to all of your questions, expressed and suppressed, are found here, if only you could make the necessary associations to see them.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/255566/2891661 

--Jimmy4164

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2013, 10:27 am - IP Logged

• You have chosen to hide this message posted by  jimmy4164.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2013, 10:28 am - IP Logged

This thread is about making observations with ideas and hopefully putting something together to win a jackpot.

"Lot of folks have been analyzing lottery drawings for a long, long time. If there is a magical '28 number string,' how come it
          hasn't been found?"

Considering the fact thousands of groups of 28 numbers have and will have 5 consecutive five number matches in every drawing, there is nothing magical about looking for a group that will get 2 five number matches in 39 drawings. On page 14, I made the observation that In the last 8 MM drawings because some of the numbers hit multiple times, a group of 28 numbers produced 8 straight 5 + 0 hits. One of the numbers 2, 9, 40, and 53 were in every drawing.

"I doubt that anyone with any string of magical numbers would be boasting about it in public. I wouldn't! I would keep the secret and use it to win as much money as possible!"

A group of 28 numbers with the five winning numbers only has 1 combo out of 98,280 that will match five numbers. With an average of one hit every seven drawings, a 4800 combo 4 if 4 wheel could show a small profit, but not many if any gamblers would bet that much on just anybody's 28 numbers. I ran the numbers Ronnie used to match 5 + 1 in the order he posted them in a 4 if 4 wheel and found a five number match.

"Over 4500 posts! To prove a point? What point is that?"

Only about 30% of those posts were ideas about finding which 28 numbers to use and some of those who tried probably lost interest because of the negativity. The goal is to match 5 + 1 and some of the strategies for finding which 28 numbers can be used to find which bonus numbers should be played. Even with finding a five number match in the 4800 combo 4 if 4 wheel, Ronnie still had to match the bonus number.

I believe the reason there is more interest in this thread is because there is proof it can be done and there are no complicated systems and/or mathematical formulas to test.

Simplicity sometimes works best. Trying to win is what winners do.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2013, 10:31 am - IP Logged

That might reduce their cost per ticket but not get them better odds, so what would be the point?

Having one single ticket is BETTER than having NO TICKET AT ALL....... LOL

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2013, 10:33 am - IP Logged

I will avoid the lottery insanity. I will buy a lottery ticket today.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2013, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Yes Nod

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2013, 10:47 am - IP Logged

The big question is getting all three to pitch in .33 cent without a dispute as to how to pay the extra .01

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2013, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Stooges

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2013, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Having one single ticket is BETTER than having NO TICKET AT ALL....... LOL

Spoken like a true lottery player but for folks who don't like lotteries the opposite is true.... Yes Nod

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2013, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Spoken like a true lottery player but for folks who don't like lotteries the opposite is true.... Yes Nod

RJOh,

What I like to ask people when they tell me lotteries are a waste of their money is, "Where in the world can you have your odds of winning a fortune reduced from Infinity to one all the way down to One-Hundred-Seventy-Five million to one, for $1?"  They usually don't have a good rebuttal.  Smile

By the way, who have you seen posting here that appears to not like lotteries?

--Jimmy4164

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2013, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

• You have chosen to hide this message posted by  jimmy4164.

ConfusedDeadWhat?

CheersGreen laugh

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2013, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

The big question is getting all three to pitch in .33 cent without a dispute as to how to pay the extra .01

I Agree!Sounds like the same exact problem those asset managers Bill, Bill and Tom had.

And to think they won the JP and are still feuding because Tom put in the extra cent, and was never paid back!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19825 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

RJOh,

What I like to ask people when they tell me lotteries are a waste of their money is, "Where in the world can you have your odds of winning a fortune reduced from Infinity to one all the way down to One-Hundred-Seventy-Five million to one, for $1?"  They usually don't have a good rebuttal.  Smile

By the way, who have you seen posting here that appears to not like lotteries?

--Jimmy4164

RJOhOhioClassic Lotto5 of 605-12-16-18-36-3912-16-18-36-39-42$5,000

Not me, although it shows I won $5000 on the prediction board it was really $1500 which will put me $1100 ahead for the year as soon I collect my winnings. So close to collecting the CLS $29M jackpot.

I get that impression when members tell other members they are all wrong in the way they pick their numbers even though their research show they are right on course of hit their projected target.  How else can one play?  Maybe players should stop sharing their ideas and the naysayers would be happier.  I have to wonder from some of your statements if you ever play the lotteries.

Evil Looking       

Page 318 of 353