Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do some number combinations have better odds?

Topic closed. 5280 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 316 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1480 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2013, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Thank for posting Bobby. Are you saying that there is NOT room on all of LP for YOU to:

"inititate a topic that has information of value and use" ?????

Just wondering.

Over the years, I have posted many of my ideas, techniques, strategies, etc.
However, the tangible and useful feedback I expected never really materialized.
Believe it or not, only 4, yep, 4, LP members initiated an exchange of information regarding the workouts I posted.
But, with one exception, it was a one-way street.
One member recently went so far as to actually program my final workout in Excel. But, he told me "no one would understand' my strategy.
About 1/3 of the workout was left hanging, and there is no indication it will ever be completed.
Another member told me he had 'finally' figured out what I was doing, and he quit posting. I assume he decided to do his own thing. I hope he read about the significant changes I made in the workout.
I mailed copies of my workout to one member. He finally said he didnt have time to keep the tracking charts current.
A couple of other members who are well known for their ability to program in Excel showed some interest, but, that's about it.
I'm a paper and pen player. My system is complex. It is not a hit and miss affair.
I'm tracking all of the Texas lotteries and the jackpot games.
I spend several hours everyday updating the tracking charts.
It's what I do. I'm in the 'ball park' so to speak anytime I generate a playsheet. I'm still spending the $2700 I won recently in Daily 4.
I
have a winning workout, but not every time I play, of course.
All of the details have been posted and can be viewed by anyone looking for a new strategy.
My recent visits to LP were somewhat selfish.
I reached a point with my workout where I desperately needed a 'search tool' to help me find 'hits' in a couple of critical data strings.
Another member in another forum indicated he would voluntarily assist folks in need of special tools. I asked and he volunteered to help, but, another member stepped in and volunteered to help.
In a very short time, I had possession of the tool I needed - and it is working wonders.
The one time another LP member actually helped is more appreciated than I could ever express. If I had the money, I'd pay!
I'm now at a crossroads.
I have the best workout I'll ever need. It tracks a lottery in every important way possible, and provides useful results.
All I have to do is evaluate the tracking data, interpret the clues and use my intuition to guide the guesswork, with the hope that I'll win enough to make all the work worthwhile.
No odds, no math.
I've reached a point where my continued membership in LP is questionable.
I have what I need. I have nothing more to share.
I don't expect anyone to abide by my opinions, and I am certainly not going to post numbers that could cause other people to lose money.
Oh, I'll be stopping by now and then to read the funnies!
As for worthwhile topics. It would be great if someone would explore the creation and use for Tracking charts.
But, that would require paper and pencil worksheets, logging of lottery history and a few other techniques that the vast majority of LP members seem opposed to.

Thanks again to the member who sent me the 'Search Tool' I really appreciate it.

Good luck, all!!

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2013, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Bobby if your system is so stupendous why dont you post some results so some people will believe you.  11% prize ratio on the boards, is not something worthy of accolade.  I have meant to read some of your threads, but you know how it goes. Spend 30 minutes reading a bunch of posts, or get crunching!

Your tracking charts are NOT better than mine, and that one time you posted for NY Take five you were selfish, and you did not ask any advice or opinions of those who had been posting on the Take Five thread for over a year.  AND YOU STILL MISSED THE MOST OBVIOUS NUMBER!!!!

Please dont take this personal, If you do, then I will have too,Chair

I know how time consuming updating charts can be,

If you are not  happy with LP, then there are many other lottery forums on the internet, seek and you shall find.Blue Angel

Anyway good luck with your endeavors and beware the Patriot

San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1480 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2013, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Your tracking charts are NOT better than mine, and that one time you posted for NY Take five you were selfish, and you did not ask any advice or opinions of those who had been posting on the Take Five thread for over a year.  AND YOU STILL MISSED THE MOST OBVIOUS NUMBER!!!!

LottoBoner

I think you have me mixed up with someone else.
      I never created a workout for any lottery, except for Florida Cash 3.
      I used FL results in an attempt to initiate some give-an-take, but it died due to lack of interest.
      As one long time LP member often states - people aren't interested in building workouts they don't intend to use.
      I have a vague recollection of some type challenge re: NY Take 5, but I don't think I actually tracked the game and made predictions. 
      Please tell me what number I missed - please, please!
      As for posting my plays, what would be the point.
      I'm not selling anything.
      I choose numbers based on my analysis of available data.
      Other folks could view the same data and make different choices.
      Any evaluation of MY ability to choose correct numbers using a formal workout would show that I'm 
      wrong most of the time, just like a vast majority of lottery players.
      Thanks for your interest and good luck with your games.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        20147 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2013, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

This BETTER than average set of numbers hits 4 of 5. Thanks for posting them RJOh.

02 03 04 05 09 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 20 24 27 29 31 35 36 38 39 40 46 48 51 52 53

Friday, February 22, 2013       09 · 13 · 24 · 38 · 49    30       3$12 Million

Thanks Ronnie,

for mentioning the 28 numbers I posted, bobby623 conveniently came up with another 28 numbers in his response to my post.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

San Angelo, Texas
          United States
          Member #1097
          January 31, 2003
          1480 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2013, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Ronnie,

for mentioning the 28 numbers I posted, bobby623 conveniently came up with another 28 numbers in his response to my post.

I may be wrong but none of the combinations RJOH posted had 3 or more hits.
          Thus, $36 paid, no return.

I didn't "conveniently' come up with anything on purpose. I just posted the last set of 28 numbers available.
          My point was and is that any set of 28 numbers can be profitable, or not. It all depends on which balls manage to
          make it through the escape hatch during an official drawing.
          The next set of 28 could include a 5+1 combination. But that won't be known until after players spend their money.
          I realize thoughtful folks probably wouldn't actually play any numbers they find here, but you never know.
          Question is - what's the purpose of posting numbers that aren't meant to be used in an actual drawing.
          Is it for fun? To feed hungry egos?
          Over 4500 posts! To prove a point? What point is that?
          Lot of folks have been analyzing lottery drawings for a long, long time. If there is a magical '28 number string,' how come it
          hasn't been found?
          I doubt that anyone with any string of magical numbers would be boasting about it in public. I wouldn't!
          I would keep the secret and use it to win as much money as possible!

United States
            Member #93947
            July 10, 2010
            2180 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2013, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

I wonder how Ayumu would weigh in on this Topic's Question?

Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqoImw2ZWmI

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: February 23, 2013, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoner

I think you have me mixed up with someone else.
              I never created a workout for any lottery, except for Florida Cash 3.
              I used FL results in an attempt to initiate some give-an-take, but it died due to lack of interest.
              As one long time LP member often states - people aren't interested in building workouts they don't intend to use.
              I have a vague recollection of some type challenge re: NY Take 5, but I don't think I actually tracked the game and made predictions. 
              Please tell me what number I missed - please, please!
              As for posting my plays, what would be the point.
              I'm not selling anything.
              I choose numbers based on my analysis of available data.
              Other folks could view the same data and make different choices.
              Any evaluation of MY ability to choose correct numbers using a formal workout would show that I'm 
              wrong most of the time, just like a vast majority of lottery players.
              Thanks for your interest and good luck with your games.

My apologies,  I did get you confused with another poster with same avatar.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: February 23, 2013, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I didn't "conveniently' come up with anything on purpose. I just posted the last set of 28 numbers available.
                My point was and is that any set of 28 numbers can be profitable, or not. It all depends on which balls manage to
                The next set of 28 could include a 5+1 combination. But that won't be known until after players spend their money.
                I realize thoughtful folks probably wouldn't actually play any numbers they find here, but you never know.
                Question is - what's the purpose of posting numbers that aren't meant to be used in an actual drawing.
                Lot of folks have been analyzing lottery drawings for a long, long time. If there is a magical '28 number string,' how come it
                hasn't been found?
                I doubt that anyone with any string of magical numbers would be boasting about it in public. I wouldn't!

Ok Bobby, so here we go again with comments about "ego's" and wasting time, and "magic numbers" and keeping "secret" and imaginary people who play posted numbers??????

If your really giving serious thought about quitting LP, whats the point in stopping in here and telling people who are having an ongoing discussion (in the discussion forum) to "throw the kill switch" on a thread?

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: February 23, 2013, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

My apologies,  I did get you confused with another poster with same avatar.

Bobby sounds like he has done some hard work on this and I wish him the best........

But you know what they say about when it walk like a duck, and talks like a duck, and smells like a duck???

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: February 23, 2013, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

What?

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: February 23, 2013, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Turkey

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: February 23, 2013, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

hasn't been found?

I dont think the lines were supposed to hit.

Only the "set" of numbers. 

Regarding magical strings of numbers.

Those who usually find the time to find the string usually dont have time or desire to post them.  We already acknowledged (i think) that 28 numbers is too large to wheel.

If a wealthy billionaire wanted to win a 600 million dollar jackpot, then a full 3003 lines is more in their wheelhouse.

A magical string can only be magic for one to two drawings (ten if you are lucky)  before chaos and entropy take over and new patterns emerge, so keep on working out!

I think the point is that people who worship QuickPicks dont know what the hell they are talking about.  And that a logicial, systematic, SOP, can and will produce positive results for those you BELIEVE and for those who have the tenacity and patience to fail many times and never give up.

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: February 23, 2013, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

I would love to post more, but its time to get back to work and find the "MAGICAL STRINGS" in NY!

Sun SmileyTypeSun Smiley

Good Luck everybody!

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: February 23, 2013, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

I would love to post more, but its time to get back to work and find the "MAGICAL STRINGS" in NY!

Sun SmileyTypeSun Smiley

Good Luck everybody!

Drum

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: February 23, 2013, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I will avoid the lottery insanity today.

Page 316 of 353