Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$100 on Powerball

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LottoNick56's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Tampa, FL
United States
Member #121764
January 16, 2012
188 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2012, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

I have invested $100 into tonight's Powerball lottery for 50 lines.  Although most, if not all of you, would warn against this type of bet, I feel as though this is my time.  I feel that I have done a ton of number games work (like Brad Duke) to eliminate a ton of inprobable numbers/ combinations and have given myself the best chance I can to win a prize.  Hopefully I haven't eliminated any of the winning numbers in my analysis work and will have all the numbers still in play and in my favor.  May luck be on my side! 

If you see that the winning ticket was sold in Pennsylvania tonight, keep me in mind because it might just be me! Cool

I don't play very often but when I do, I go H.A.M. Spam

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2012, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I have invested $100 into tonight's Powerball lottery for 50 lines.  Although most, if not all of you, would warn against this type of bet, I feel as though this is my time.  I feel that I have done a ton of number games work (like Brad Duke) to eliminate a ton of inprobable numbers/ combinations and have given myself the best chance I can to win a prize.  Hopefully I haven't eliminated any of the winning numbers in my analysis work and will have all the numbers still in play and in my favor.  May luck be on my side! 

If you see that the winning ticket was sold in Pennsylvania tonight, keep me in mind because it might just be me! Cool

Best of luck on that substantial investment LottoNick56!

If the winning ticket is from PA however, you may have some competition from dpoly, if he has anything to say about it.  Dance

Tampa, FL
      United States
      Member #121764
      January 16, 2012
      188 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2012, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Best of luck on that substantial investment LottoNick56!

If the winning ticket is from PA however, you may have some competition from dpoly, if he has anything to say about it.  Dance

I have just begun organizing the wrestling match to defeat dpoly if need be.   I won... I won da money! The money is mine! Hurray!

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2012, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I have just begun organizing the wrestling match to defeat dpoly if need be.   I won... I won da money! The money is mine! Hurray!

I want to see you guys duke it out.   Hit With Stick     May the greediest player win!!!   Party

Tampa, FL
          United States
          Member #121764
          January 16, 2012
          188 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2012, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

I want to see you guys duke it out.   Hit With Stick     May the greediest player win!!!   Party

If I am the winner, I'll just have my hired muscle take care of him...Chair

kings mountain
            United States
            Member #118667
            November 5, 2011
            208 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

70 bucks would have got you all the powerball numbers.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #94283
              July 17, 2010
              2284 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2012, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Good luck Nick!

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2012, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

to eliminate a ton of inprobable numbers/ combinations and have given myself the best chance

I am one of the few people around here who believes that

SOME NUMBER COMBINATIONS HAVE BETTER ODDS

Can yougive us an idea how you chose your combinations?

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1649 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2012, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey, best of luck on this. The winning combo just might be in the mix...never know!!! I spent my ususal $375 and will see another $75 profit as well...on Pick 3 that is. It's reliable as long as I don't deviate from the approach. I've been kinda stuck on small profits for a while now.

L.L.

Stormiela's avatar - 170px 051Dugtrio.png
                    Phoenix, AZ
                    United States
                    Member #120254
                    December 14, 2011
                    91 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2012, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Good luck!!!! Big Smile

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I spent $12. on 6 lines, boxing 6 numbers on 6 play slips. But that was on the 6th.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                        Lavender Rocket

United States
                        Member #124616
                        March 16, 2012
                        2642 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

LottoNick56 - very good luck!  100$ is a fine amount to spend.  I spend 2$ per draw per MM/PB (8$/wk).  one of my bff's spends 63$ per draw... that's what is in her budget.  Me?  I would rather spend the extra money elsewhere.  It's all self moderated, self-directed and entertainment $$.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19830 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2012, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

It's now the day after and you know if it was your time.  I expected a follow-up post.

I didn't play but I had a feeling the bonus #27 would repeat since the most popular repeat frequency is one.  Had I played a line, I would have won my money back plus some. 

Although I don't feel it's my time, I'm tempted to play 10 lines this Wednesday.   A $240M jackpot is getting close to the point where $2 per line might be justified.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tampa, FL
                            United States
                            Member #121764
                            January 16, 2012
                            188 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2012, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Well, as you know, this time really didn't end up being my time.  What I can't fathom is how two 1-35 numbers can repeat two times in just five weeks (14 and 27).  Also, during that same time period 9 and 10 repeated back to back weeks for the white balls. The odds on that occuring must be crazy.  I am sometimes on the conspiracy side for this lottery in order to boost the jackpot.  By just making the powerball number repeat, they are automatically able to knock millions of tickets out from a chance to win for those who pick their numbers.  It is more unlikely that a number will repeat than not repeat, so most people would bet against it.  Also, the teens group repeated uncharacteristically for a 5th straight drawing (a total of 7 teen numbers in 5 drawings).  I will not be playing as much for powerball any longer.  I am not a part of the group who only plays over $200 million and a limit of $20.  I have a strong feeling of manipulation in this lottery for publicity/ more money purposes.

Rant

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Well, as you know, this time really didn't end up being my time.  What I can't fathom is how two 1-35 numbers can repeat two times in just five weeks (14 and 27).  Also, during that same time period 9 and 10 repeated back to back weeks for the white balls. The odds on that occuring must be crazy.  I am sometimes on the conspiracy side for this lottery in order to boost the jackpot.  By just making the powerball number repeat, they are automatically able to knock millions of tickets out from a chance to win for those who pick their numbers.  It is more unlikely that a number will repeat than not repeat, so most people would bet against it.  Also, the teens group repeated uncharacteristically for a 5th straight drawing (a total of 7 teen numbers in 5 drawings).  I will not be playing as much for powerball any longer.  I am not a part of the group who only plays over $200 million and a limit of $20.  I have a strong feeling of manipulation in this lottery for publicity/ more money purposes.

Rant

Sorry to hear LottoNick. Don't be discouraged however, it's only natural to feel that way after dropping a C note!

Did you have any EP's in the equation?