Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$100 on Powerball

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
11975 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2012, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Well, as you know, this time really didn't end up being my time.  What I can't fathom is how two 1-35 numbers can repeat two times in just five weeks (14 and 27).  Also, during that same time period 9 and 10 repeated back to back weeks for the white balls. The odds on that occuring must be crazy.  I am sometimes on the conspiracy side for this lottery in order to boost the jackpot.  By just making the powerball number repeat, they are automatically able to knock millions of tickets out from a chance to win for those who pick their numbers.  It is more unlikely that a number will repeat than not repeat, so most people would bet against it.  Also, the teens group repeated uncharacteristically for a 5th straight drawing (a total of 7 teen numbers in 5 drawings).  I will not be playing as much for powerball any longer.  I am not a part of the group who only plays over $200 million and a limit of $20.  I have a strong feeling of manipulation in this lottery for publicity/ more money purposes.

Rant

POWERBALL GAMES I PLAYED= 1.  COST= $2.  WON=$0.  RETURN=-100%.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6290 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2012, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Hang in there LottoNick56 your time will comeThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908