Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3 a binary system of choosing your picks

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 4 years ago by BlowHard.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #129254
June 13, 2012
23 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2012, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone.

I am a new member with lots to share. I have Pick3 a scatter graph which is like a 'Heat Map' of past drawings from where you can make an intelligent next pick.

My system is very simple and I have won 2x since I started using it in June 1, 2012. My biggest win was a wheel and 2nd one was a box. I have had a lot of near miss which makes me think this is worthwhile to share.

My system is very simple, I call my method Big and Small. I think of digits 0-4 as small and 5-9 as BIG.

I see the results of any Pick3 drawing as one of 10 buckets. I have arranged them by most to least number of combinations

1. 2 BIG numbers with 1 small kicker (50 wheel combinations)

2. 2 small numbers with 1 big kicker (50 wheel combinations)

3. All 3 BIG numbers (10 wheel combinations)

4. All 3 small numbers (10 wheel combinations)

5. BIG Pair with BIG kicker (20 wheel combinations)

6. BIG Pair with small kicker (25 wheel combinations)

7. small Pair with BIG kicker (25 wheel combinations)

8. small Pair with small kicker (20 wheel combinations)

9. BIG TRIPLE (5 straights)

10. small TRIPLE (5 straights)

As you can see, out of 1,000 number combinations I have reduced them to 220 possible (wheel/box/straight) selections which I further grouped into 10 buckets. Having a smaller set of numbers to choose from helps the selection process as you can focus on your best pick.

From my scatter graph, I see a cluster (trend) of 2 BIG numbers with 1 small kicker (50 wheel combinations) dominating the past 2 weeks in NJ Pick3. Previous to that it was a cluster of 2 small numbers with 1 big kicker (50 wheel combinations) that was dominant the last 2 weeks of May 2012.

I would love everyone to see my scatter graph. They are color coded and each of 10 buckets are 'clickable' and exposes their draw dates they won on. There are also 4 extra buttons, SUM, EVEN(odd), EVENING(daytime draws) and TRENDINGUP(trendingdown). 

The X-axis (horizontal) of the graph is the DATEs while the Y-axis (vertical) is the SUM (adding the 3 numbers in a Pick3 draw will yield a low of 0 (0 + 0 + 0) and a high of 27 (9 + 9 + 9).

I maintain my graph to cover NJ Pick3 and NY NUMBERS results. But since I am new here, I am prevented from posting any links. If anyone is interested can you advise me how I can share my system with you. I can help you create your own graph for your own state.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4878 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

d1nnl,

Welcome to lottery post. What you call big and small is commonly refered to as high and low numbers. I am also assuming you are refering to odd and even numbers. If you click on systems, in the blue bar on top, then go to positional wheels in the drop down this may help you. Unfortunately, to get the wheeled combos you will need to upgrade your membership. Hope this helps.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
      Member #129254
      June 13, 2012
      23 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2012, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks grwurston. I have those numbers. My system maps the draw results from NJ Pick3 and NY NUMBERS to a scatter graph (Heat Map) by SUM (the total of the winning digits). I use them to see past behavior from which to model my picks. For example today in NJ Pick3 midday was 344 (sum 11) and night was 704 (sum 11) which was a repeat of May 22 results. Unfortunately, while I considered this earlier, due to short in funds, I went with another pick.

Its a fun graph to see.

Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4878 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2012, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks grwurston. I have those numbers. My system maps the draw results from NJ Pick3 and NY NUMBERS to a scatter graph (Heat Map) by SUM (the total of the winning digits). I use them to see past behavior from which to model my picks. For example today in NJ Pick3 midday was 344 (sum 11) and night was 704 (sum 11) which was a repeat of May 22 results. Unfortunately, while I considered this earlier, due to short in funds, I went with another pick.

Its a fun graph to see.

I use a sum graph also. It's very simple. I use a sheet of graph paper (with the smaller boxes). Across the top I have the dates. Down the left side I have the sums 27-0. Each day I put a mark next to the sum under the date and just connect the marks with a straight line. You can easily see how the sums are running whether toward high , medium or low.

I find that the sums usually rise and fall each day, sometimes they may go up 2 or 3 days in a row or down 2 or 3 days. But generally they alternate. I also found they will go from very high to very low for a few days then get closer together. When they get close together the same sum will often appear 3 or 4  times over the next week or two.

Another observation, most sums are between 10 and 18. Also, take any sum on any day. The next 1-4 days the sums will usually be within either 3 above or 3 below that sum. Since they generally alternate up and down you will know which way to play. Three above or 3 below. When the sums are going from way high to way low it's a little tougher to predict, so I will often wait till they start narrowing down.

My mid point is 14. Anything above that is a high sum, under 14 is a low sum. I also have the sums in groups of 3. Just draw a line across the page at sums 6,9,12,15,18,21. It makes it easier to see.  This can really help to narrow down your picks. I keep a separate chart for mid. and eve. Good luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

United States
          Member #129254
          June 13, 2012
          23 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2012, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Exactly what I have, except mine is interactive. Its in a google spreadsheet and color coded by bucket. My midpoint is also 14, with 4 grids, 0-7, 7-14, 14-21, 21-28. Whats more fun, is the shapes the numbers make; 6/4 in NJ had a 18, 6/5 had a 17 and 19. I figured the stars would align on 6/6 to form a diamond, so I bet on 18 and won $345. Yesterday, 6/12, formed an 'M' shape which I missed. I was looking for a good shape but somehow missed it.

Its fun playing with this tool. Good luck to you too. May your future be filled with WINS !

Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4878 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2012, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your win!!!   Party

United States
              Member #111714
              May 31, 2011
              104 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2012, 5:29 am - IP Logged

d1nnl,

Thanks for sharing.  Can you help or show me how to do for the state of MN?

United States
                Member #129254
                June 13, 2012
                23 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:09 am - IP Logged

Hi xaab,

I will be glad to.  Here are the steps we need to take.

1. If you dont already have a gmail account, you will have to get one. I will build you a MN spreadsheet and then share it with you.

2. We need to contact the admin, so that I can get permission to send you my email address. Are you familiar with the rules in this forum ?

How can we communicate with each other ? Can I give you my cell # so we can text ? Is that allowed ?

United States
                  Member #111714
                  May 31, 2011
                  104 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:34 am - IP Logged

yeah looks like that's gonna be a problem cause I can't even send you links or email through PM too since you're kinda new.  I don't want you to give your cell in here too.  I'm sure you can share a link in here...  try making spaces around it.

United States
                    Member #129254
                    June 13, 2012
                    23 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:36 am - IP Logged

yeah its a bummer but I dont want my account to be suspended. Lets try to contact admin and see if they can give us something.

United States
                      Member #111714
                      May 31, 2011
                      104 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:45 am - IP Logged

ok I just sent you a PM

United States
                        Member #129254
                        June 13, 2012
                        23 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2012, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Greed got to me and cost me $$$$$$. I just played $1 straight, 515 on NJ Pick3, 6/14 midday. I lost it to 155. <snip>, wheres the wheel when you need it.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
                          Member #111714
                          May 31, 2011
                          104 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Here's a screenshot of the chart by d1nnl if anyone is still interested in his system.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11119 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2012, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Here's a screenshot of the chart by d1nnl if anyone is still interested in his system.

Is this supposed to be a graph of the sums?  Where is the binary part?

Lovies

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                              wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #49379
                              January 28, 2007
                              2356 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

yes I am interested for Wisconsin. We have only 1 draw per day. Thanks