Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3 a binary system of choosing your picks

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 4 years ago by BlowHard.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #66575
October 30, 2008
3549 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2012, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Here's a screenshot of the chart by d1nnl if anyone is still interested in his system.

Are you having any luck with this so far ??

How were you able to get a download link .

Would love to give it a try in Florida. But dont want OP to get suspended by asking him for a download link ?

Any ideas how I could try this  ?

Carlig

United States
    Member #111714
    May 31, 2011
    104 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2012, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Are you having any luck with this so far ??

How were you able to get a download link .

Would love to give it a try in Florida. But dont want OP to get suspended by asking him for a download link ?

Any ideas how I could try this  ?

Carlig

Apparently I haven't really have time to take a hard look and experiment with it.  The OP can setup the spreadsheet for your state and you can go view it from there.  I downloaded a copy to my computer but the spreadsheets doesn't work in excel so can't help you there.

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3549 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2012, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Apparently I haven't really have time to take a hard look and experiment with it.  The OP can setup the spreadsheet for your state and you can go view it from there.  I downloaded a copy to my computer but the spreadsheets doesn't work in excel so can't help you there.

Thanks For replying . I guess I just "assumed" it would work with excel .

Thanks

Carlig

United States
        Member #111714
        May 31, 2011
        104 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2012, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Well here is the link for the google docs if anybody wants to look at it.  Lakerben, I don't see any binary also just the charts and the sum and trending.  Hopefully OP comes back to answer more questions. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agts7JbphiimdE5WbzVnVE0xYkJPeXFSS1hPcHJtdWc&pli=1#gid=0

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2012, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Well here is the link for the google docs if anybody wants to look at it.  Lakerben, I don't see any binary also just the charts and the sum and trending.  Hopefully OP comes back to answer more questions. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agts7JbphiimdE5WbzVnVE0xYkJPeXFSS1hPcHJtdWc&pli=1#gid=0

Just in case anyone else tries this link . You will need to "Request access "  then I guess if OP approves, they email you . If they dont approve, Oh well.

Thanks  xaab

Calig

Edgewater, maryland
            United States
            Member #129691
            June 25, 2012
            2 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2012, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I would love to learn how to use your system, 

• I am out of Maryland.    My profile is cutiepye
              Edgewater, maryland
              United States
              Member #129691
              June 25, 2012
              2 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

I would love to learn how to use this system. I am brand new to playing the lottery,  let me know how to contact you,  thanks. Christine in maryland

United States
                Member #129254
                June 13, 2012
                23 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2012, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Hi lakerben. My system describes a series of off/on, 0/1, "binary' decisions a gamer will take to arrive at an intelligent wager which hopefully will cause him to be successful more often than he otherwise would be. While the lottery is totally random, mapping historical results in a chart (grouping the results by sums) reveals interesting patterns which my system hopes to exploit to the gamers advantage.

The chart allows the gamer to discern emerging trends/streaks and from there commit to a series of choices, Up/Down, Odd/Even, Big/Small, Mix/Paired which will allow him to focus his resources on the possible combos for his chosen "Target Sum".

Lately, at least in NJ, the chart has shown some interesting shapes (diamond,letters M,Y,D, parallel box, mirrors) which I hope, in the future, can also be used to guide the gamers selection. Somehow the randomness of the lottery caused this shapes to form. And my theory is that if I can show the gamer, a possible emerging shape then he can consider that in his selection process. Right now, I do it manually, by inserting 2 new lines and editing the results column to show emerging shapes.

This past weekend, I did this and had 5 straight 'near misses'. Near misses caused only by my lack of resources. Ideally, I should be able to play Wheel on all the available combos for my 'sum' selection but I was short on funds. I see a lot of potential on my system and look forward to fine-tuning it and hopefully, I can sell it in the future as a smart-phone app.

United States
                  Member #129254
                  June 13, 2012
                  23 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2012, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I subscribe to the Wall Street jargon, "The Trend is your friend". It pains me whenever I try to move away from this principle and gets punished for it.

Yesterday, midday in NJ was "6 7 8", a sum of 21. Such a "High" sum historically results in a "Lower" sum in the next drawing. But I also subscribe to "Buying Insurance", which meant I also wagered to go "Up".

The prevailing trend in NJ was for Mixed, Big digits. There are only 4 combos for Mixed, Big following 21, they are 589, 679, 689, 789. Somehow, I chose Pairs, Big and lost. 

"9 7 8" won and a lot of other people won, payout was only $191.

The lesson here for all gamers is to "Respect the Trend" even if you want to "Buy Insurance" following very "High and Low" results. 

P.S.

One benefit my "Binary" system can give to everyone is "the mental exercise we undergo in getting the sum of the 3 digits in a Pick3 Draw". Mental exercises (mental math, reading, playing puzzles) as habits are  common to people free of "Alzheimers" disease. Exercise your brains daily,  keep adding those digits !

United States
                    Member #129254
                    June 13, 2012
                    23 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2012, 11:03 am - IP Logged

I would love to learn how to use your system, 

• I am out of Maryland.    My profile is cutiepye

Hi. I am starting to chart Maryland for you. I hope you got a hit the past 2 days because 2 interesting shapes formed past 2 days. On 6/25, a right triangle was formed at midday and letter Y next day, 6/26 midday. I see a letter 'M' emerging today if sum 14 wins (midday or night)

I will let you know when its ready and contact you then.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                      Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2012, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Here's a screenshot of the chart by d1nnl if anyone is still interested in his system.

You didn't see the BEAR!

United States
                        Member #129254
                        June 13, 2012
                        23 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2012, 11:15 am - IP Logged

You didn't see the BEAR!

lol. I still cannot fanthom how the ancient fathers figured out the constellations and gave them names including those in the astrological charts. but they stuck. my system does not rely on the shapes, they are merely suggestions and emerge from the randomness of the process. its not a prediction but something to consider when placing a wager on a future outcome.

United States
                          Member #129254
                          June 13, 2012
                          23 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

hi. i have maryland pick3 chart ready. can u pm me with your gmail id ? my chart only works with google docs.

United States
                            Member #129254
                            June 13, 2012
                            23 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2012, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi. I am starting to chart Maryland for you. I hope you got a hit the past 2 days because 2 interesting shapes formed past 2 days. On 6/25, a right triangle was formed at midday and letter Y next day, 6/26 midday. I see a letter 'M' emerging today if sum 14 wins (midday or night)

I will let you know when its ready and contact you then.

hi. i have maryland pick3 chart ready. can u pm me with your gmail id ? my chart only works with google docs.

United States
                              Member #129254
                              June 13, 2012
                              23 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2012, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your win!!!   Party

OMG, I won again tonight in NJ Pick3 using my spreadsheet. I strongly believe in my spreadsheet and watch out because I will try to make this into a smartphone app !

Good Luck to All !  Remember, The Trend is Your Friend !